剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I've got to make some calls,
我需要打几个电♥话♥
Get them to increase their security.
让他们加强警戒
If Alpha is in Tucson-- god!
如果阿尔法在图森 天哪
They found a body in an alley in Tucson this morning.
他们今早在图森的一个巷子里发现了尸体
Slashed with a knife.
被刀子砍死的
Send Sierra.
派希拉去
So,um... back on the shelf?
忘了后面那位
Look,if we could take some time,
如果我们可以花些时间
Then we could prepare.
做好准备
We could get some supplies. We could get some rope.
准备一些物资 准备一些绳子
Rope is always good.
绳子总是好的
We have to go now.
我们现在就得行动
Uh-huh,because why?
为什么
They had a spy watching me.
他们派了一个间谍监视我
Someone... close to me,
一个很接近我的人
Who turned out to be a doll.
结果却是一个玩偶
Is this the fabled Caroline?
是传说中的卡罗琳吗
Someone else.
另外一个人
So I figure I've got a day or two
我明白还有一两天的时间
Before they figure out I know... and kill me.
在他们发现我知道之前 然后杀了我
This-this other doll--
这是另一个玩偶
Are you're going to save her,too. No.
你也打算救她吗 不
She told me herself she can't be trusted.
她自己告诉我她不可信
She warned me.
她警告我
After I get Caroline out,I can come back.
在我救出卡罗琳后 我会回来
Come on.
快来
We're here?
我们到了吗
So soon.
太快了
Let's go around the block.
我们在街区附近逛逛
Come out. Come on,man!
出来 伙计 拜托
This is like one of those buddy cop movies
这就像是那些好友警♥察♥电影中的一部
Where you're the hard-nosed FBI agent
你是固执的联邦调查局特工
And I'm the guy who hates buddy cop movies.
我讨厌好友警♥察♥电影
Get out of the car!
下车
Or I show the DEA your carrot plantation.
不然我就把你的萝卜种植园告诉毒品管制局
Okay. Okay.
好吧
I am sorry to do this.
对此我很抱歉
But we've got to get in there and save her.
但是我们需要进去救她
Then what?
然后怎么办呢
We go in there,
我们进到里面去
Then we're in there.
那我们就在里面了
There's... there's more people in there.
那里就会有更多的人
I'm not good with people.
我与人相处不来
They're not people.
他们不是人
I'm not good with that sentence either.
我也不喜欢这句话
The helicopter better be waiting,
直升机最好再等等
Because whatever is up with this body of yours,
因为无论你们的那具尸体发生了什么
It's changing every minute.
它每分钟都在变化
Tissue's breaking down
组织在崩溃
From bacteria,
从细菌开始
The body's own chemicals.
身体自身的化学物质
You've got putrefaction, fermentation.
会有腐♥败♥物 起发酵作用
And not to mention the effects of insects
更不用说昆虫的影响了
And other animals,then you got the elements:
还有其他动物 然后你需要的是
Rain,condensation...
雨 凝缩
One FBI-trained forensic specialist.
受过训练的联邦调查局的法医专家
It's a tall order for a rush job.
对于一个紧急工作来说这很难办
Sorry about that.
对不起
It's all right.
没关系
It's a quiet night anyway.
这是一个寂静的夜晚
Echo's just coming in,
艾可恰好要进来
And then we're sleepy-bye.
然后我们在睡眠中道别
How far?
有多高
Ten stories.
十层楼
It's the best way in.
这是进去的最好方法
I'm sorry,man, it's just how it is.
很抱歉 老兄 但事实如此
Let's go. No.
我们走吧 不要
No way.
决不
You'd go down there?
你要这样下去吗
You showed me this thinking I'd give up?
你想向我表明我要放弃的想法吗
I was nurturing a tender throbbing hope
我只是想表达一下未果的奢望
That you'd give up, yes!
想放弃吗 是的
Well,I'm not.
我不想
Show me the real way in.
告诉我真正进去的路
No,that's the real way in.
不 就是这条路
I just thought that you'd give up.
我以为你会放弃
Wish we had rope.
真希望我们有绳子
Hello,Echo.
艾可 你好
How are you feeling?
感觉怎样
Did I fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
Falling!
掉下来了
Falling now!
掉了
You're not falling.
你不会掉下来
I have your ankles.
我抓住了你的脚踝
Let go!
放手
Okay,no,no, no,no.
好吧 不要
Don't let go.
不要松手
Ankles,ankles,ankles, ankles ankles,ankles!
抓住脚踝 脚踝
No. No.
不
Riding up,riding up... I'm getting a wedgie.
缩上去 让我站好
Say,this is...
看吧 这里...
Clean and enclosed.
干净而且封闭
I'm staying here.
我呆在这
Come on.
过来
Uh,just because we can move forward,
只是因为我们可以前进
We must?
就必须这样吗
You know,this is the same expansionist thinking
这是扩张性思维
That lead to the trail of tears, man.
会引导一条血泪之路 伙计
Carrots.
胡萝卜
One day,a hundred years later,
一百年后的一天
A young prince heard about Briar rose
一位年轻的王子听说了布里亚
And of the deep sleep and the sharp thorns.
处于沉睡中 还带有锋利的刺
The prince said,
小王子说
I will not let this stop me.
我不会让这个阻止我
I'm as strong as any spell.
我像魔咒一样顽强
I'm as strong as any thorns.
我像荆棘一样坚强
I won't let anything stop me from reaching her
我不会让任何东西阻止我去她那
And saving her.
拯救她
I will go and rescue the sleeping beauty.
我会去唤醒睡美人
It's real.
果然是真的
You know,this is pretty unusual,
你知道吗 这太不寻常了
Federal agents in the middle of the night shift.
联邦调查局在午夜行动
It's a high-priority case.
这是高优先级别的案子
This thing hit the system and bells went off all over the FBI,
这事冲击了体系 联邦调查局到处铃♥声♥作响
From Quantico to the tiny telephone in Hoover's casket.
从匡蒂科到胡佛棺材里的微型电♥话♥
So... it's a signature you're looking at?
你在观察特征吗
Yeah.
是的
Someone's getting slash happy.
某人砍得很开心
All homeless guys?
都是无家可归的人吗
Clearly not.
明显不是
Homeless people
流浪汉
Smell primarily like human excretions--
闻起来像人类排泄物
Sweat,urine.
有汗和尿
This guy...
这个家伙...
This guys smells
这个家伙闻起来
Like garbage over a layer of clean skin.
像律师清洁肌肤上的废料
Not even old garbage,either.
不是很旧的气味
He... he smells like yesterday's breakfast,not last week's.
闻起来... 像是昨天早餐腐♥败♥的味道 而不是上个星期
I think I'll take over from here.
现在就由我来接手吧
They told me
他们说
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表