剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Notoriety.
其实是臭名远扬
And boy, did they get it.
他们如愿了
They also got dead.
而且还丢了小命
I'll pass on that.
我可不想跟他们似的
When this is over, feel free to forget I exist.
完事后 你们忘了我才好
Now just keep it down
保持安静
While this little darling and I get to know each other better.
我正跟这小宝贝交流感情呢
Uh, coming online.
好极了 联机了
Two secs. I'll see the guards.
2秒后我就能看见保安了
What?
天啊
She's in.
她成功了
Damn!
真牛
Damn
真牛
Tick-tock, boys.
抓紧 伙计们
Hey, this is...
这是...
Oh. Oh, my god.
我的天
There are rumors of secret vaults
有传言说 顶级博物馆
Used by top museums
会有秘密保险库
To store the world's most controversial works, but...
来存放世界上最具争议的作品 但是...
Yeah, piccolo boy here is shocking.
是啊 "短笛男孩"居然在这儿
Yeah, piccolo boy, as you call him,
是啊 你说的这个"短笛男孩"
Was recently stolen from a private collector in Paris.
是刚从一个巴黎收藏家那里窃走的
Valued at $17 million.
这个值1700万呢
What else.
还有什么
So, we're stealing stolen art?
那么 我们来偷赃物对吗
Well, some of these works
这里有些作品
Are merely of questionable provenance.
真实性存在疑问
Yeah, high-quality counterfeits.
只是高仿品
Antiquities, which are my particular forte...
我很擅长古董鉴定...
Hey, old stuff expert?
嘿 古董专家
Old stuff's in here.
古董跟这儿呢
Thank you, gods...
谢谢 天啊
And goddesses.
我的天啊
Gray hour's now gray 45 minutes.
灰色时间只剩45分钟了
This is what we're here for.
咱们要找的是这个
Find it, tell me if it's the real thing,
找到它 然后鉴别是不是真品
So we can pack it up and get the hell out of here.
然后我们就打包走人
I thought it might be this.
我早就猜到是它
Why else would I have been chosen?
要不怎么选中我呢
Chosen for what? What are we taking out of here?
什么意思 咱要带走什么
The Parthenon.
帕台农神殿
Isn't that kind of big?
那岂不是庞然大物
Don't do... don't shoot me.
别开枪...
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的
Your-your locks are for crap.
是你的锁不怎么好使
Get out.
滚出去
You got to help me.
你得帮帮我
Put me in witness protection. Uh, get me out of town!
把我当目击证人保护 帮我离开这里
Just listen to me.
请听我说
The last time I listened to you,
上次就因为听了你的
I got a hole through the gut.
我的肠就穿了个洞
I- I didn't set you up!
我没出♥卖♥♥♥你
You sent me to an ambush.
是你让我中了圈套
They were going to kill me!
他们也要杀了我
Who is she?
她是谁
A pretty girl.
一个美女
She is a pretty girl. Pretty and lost.
她是很美 美丽却失踪了
You know lots of girls like that.
你认识很多这种女孩
Not her.
不包括她
Is she the reason they want me dead?
她就是他们要杀我的原因吗
Her name's Caroline.
她叫卡罗琳
Bells ringing?!
记起来了吗
No! I-I gave you a tip!
没有 我是给了你个提示
Somebody gives it to me, I give it to you.
有人给我 我就把它给你
That's how it works! Who gave you the tip?
就这样而已 谁给你的提示
Paul, you get shot, my old, nice life, over.
保罗 你中了枪 而我也失去了自己的生活
I can't call my friends. I can't go home.
我不能打电♥话♥给朋友 不能回家
I don't have any money.
我现在一文不值
Who gave you the tip?!
谁给你的提示
Was it her?!
是她吗
A voice on the phone.
我接了一个电♥话♥
A- a man.
一个男的
Not old, not young.
不老不少
Uh, accent.
有口音
Sounded Georgian maybe.
有点像乔治亚人的口音
Russian Georgia, not sweet home Georgia.
俄式乔治亚口音 不是甜蜜家庭式乔治亚口音
Alabama.
阿♥拉♥巴马州
Wh-what do I know?
我怎会知道
It's confusing, this country.
这国家真令人费解
The Borodins used me to get to you.
波诺丁利用我来接近你
That means they know I talk to you, the FBI!
这就说明FBI都知道我跟你联♥系♥
I am a dead man already
我已经是个死人了
If you don't help me.
如果你不帮我的话
If I help you...
如果我帮你...
...I never hear from you again.
...就永远别让我看见你
Never. As in ever.
永远 就如曾经那样
Never ever.
永不
Stay here.
待在这
I'll see what I can do.
我去看看能做些什么
And this is one of the missing Elgin Marbles.
这是其中一件丢失的埃尔金大理石雕
Yeah?
是吗
Okay, but we're looking for a frieze fragment,
好了 我们要找的是一件雕刻的碎片
Not a metope panel.
不是一块壁板
Over their heads, professor.
专家 看看他们的头顶
The Elgin Marbles
埃尔金大理石雕
Are, uh, large sections
是帕台农神殿雕塑的
Of the Parthenon's marble
一大组成部分
Friezes and statuary, stolen in the late 19th century.
纹理清晰的雕塑 于19世纪末叶被盗
So we are stealing stolen art, basically.
所以基本上 我们是在偷被盗的艺术品
Not technically. You see, the Turks,
从技术上说不是 你知道吗 那时
Who controlled Athens at the time-
侵占雅典的土耳其人
They granted Thomas Bruce, the seventh earl of Elgin,
他们授予埃尔金的第七位伯爵托马斯·布鲁斯
Permission to remove the marbles, so, uh...
拿走那些雕塑的许可 所以...
So, Greece hired us to take this one back.
希腊雇佣我们来拿回这一块
Client info is confidential.
客人信息 不许泄露
Explains why we got hired through middlemen.
难怪要通过中介来雇佣我们
And the no-kill order. Things go bad,
还不能开杀戒 事情一旦搞砸了
They don't want some kind of international incident.
他们就不会卷入某种国际争端
When a client doesn't say upfront who they are,
当客人不愿透露他们的身份
Finding out's usually not healthy.
我们去八卦可是不件好事
How about we stop speculating? All right.
我们别再猜来猜去了 好的
The guards are rotating down to the lower floors.
保安正往这下面巡逻
They're not coming down here.
他们不会来这的
At least not for the next 34 minutes.
至少在34分钟之内不会
Better be right.
希望你是对的
I am.
我是对的
It's nothing personal- his thing with you.
他刚刚那么说 不是针对你的
If I were in charge,
如果由我负责
He'd be an ass with me, too, so...
我对他也会那样 所以...
Want to grab a drink after this?
在这之后想去喝一杯吗
Ask me when we get out of here.
你该问什么时候我们可以离开这里
Will do.
好的
Where are you going with that?
你拿着那个东西去哪
No, don't!
不 别
Don't let
别让门
That close!
关掉
Stop the door!
别让门关上
Bastard!
混♥蛋♥
Hey, are you okay?
你怎么样了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, peachy.
没事 没事 我很好
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表