剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
It's not...
这个...
A fun game.
游戏真的不好玩
Please,stop.
放开我
We got to move now.
我们得离开这
Please,wait.
别动
Listen,wait!
听着 别动
Soft.
软软的
Like a kitty.
像只小猫
I don't hear anything.
我没听到什么声音啊
She didn't finish the trigger code.
她没完成数据库触发密♥码♥
She's probably right as rain.
或许她已经完全给毁了
Go check.
去看看
I am your superior!
我才是老大
In every way.
你怎么想都行
Go check.
去看看她
He dumped the stock.
他抛掉了所有的股票
He ran out of options.
他没有其它办法了
Help me get her into the chair.
帮我把她抬到椅子上
I can't deal.
我救不了她
Help me get her into the chair.
先抬到椅子上再说
You need to wipe this out of her.
停止她的程序吧
It doesn't make any sense.
说不通啊
Then you make it make sense.
那你快点解释一下呀
You think I float around like a balloon,
你认为对于你的失职
Untethered to your muck?
我真的会无视吗
Flip.
来转个身
I run this house.
这里是我管的
It doesn't make any sense.
这不会起作用的
Except...
除非...
Actives' brains aren't like ours.
玩偶的大脑并不像我们那样
I mean,we alter them this way and that,
我们随便改变他们
So... n seven three...
N73啥的...
Blah,blah,blah...
等等...
It hit the actives later,all right?
他们的大脑就被影响了 是吧
And differently.
不同的是
Like... a memory glitch.
就像... 记忆失常
Which means...
我意思是...
The compound is breaking down
药剂被分解成
Into a protease
蛋白酶
And zipping right through our manmade memory blocks.
有序且快速通过人造的记忆区
November glitched to a traumatic memory.
N故障可以造成这种伤害
I bet the same thing is happening
我敢打赌同样的事情...
To the other dolls.
在其他玩偶身上也有过
Upside is the drug's devolving.
药效会过去的
A couple hours,it will be gone.
一两个小时就没事了
How do you explain the man
你怎么解释一个人
Who lost his brain down his shirt?
掉了脑袋呢
Had an extreme dose.
过量服用呀
Way more than you can absorb.
超过你能吸收的量
Way more than...
超过...
He would have taken.
他能摄取的极限
It's a murder.
这完全是谋杀
It's different.
这里不一样了
Yeah? What did it used to be like?
是吗 那过去是什么样的
I don't know.
我不知道
Right where I left it.
就是这个
I have to stop him.
我得阻止他
Who?
阻止谁
Something awful.
可怕的事情
Is that the drug?
那个就是药吗
You found it.
你找到了
You found it really fast.
真快啊
Sam?
山姆
What do you...
你要干什么...
I'm sorry. Look,I'm-I'm really sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
We're in.
我们进来了
Leo,over here.
利奥 看那
What do they need babies for?
他们弄婴儿做什么
This is Rossum.
这就是罗森
They don't care about souls.
他们根本不在乎生命
Human or animal.
无论是人或者动物
What are they doing to you?
他们对你做了什么
Are you getting this?
你能看出来吗
Babe?
亲爱的
You got to see something.
来一下
What is it?
怎么了
Science fiction?
这不是科幻小说里写的
They're not just experimenting with animals.
他们不仅用动物做实验
Babe,we got to get footage of...
亲爱的 我们...
Are they...?
那是...
What the hell are they doing?
他们究竟在做什么
Something really not good.
很不好的事情
I told you Rossum was evil.
我告诉过你 罗森相当邪恶
Here. Take this. You get the animals.
给 拿着这个 去放了那些动物
I'm gonna see what I can find in here. Yeah.
我看看还能找到些什么 好的
Look at her.
你看它
Do we have to just leave her here?
我们就不管它们了
Babe,it's not a pet shop.
亲爱的 这里不是宠物商店
We can't take them with us.
我们不能带它们走
Hey! Don't move!
不许动
Go! run!
快跑
What... Did you do?
你对我... 做了什么
Make it stop.
让它停下
Please.
求你了
I'm sorry about this,okay?
我很抱歉
I-I didn't want to do this,any of this.
我并不想这么做
All these people-- why did you hurt them?
你为什么要伤害这些人
This right here is my chance for something.
这个实验室能给我带来机会
Owen and me were gonna take this over to Bel Med tec.
欧文和我想把这个交给贝尔医药技术公♥司♥
In Switzerland?
在瑞士吗
It's the number two drug company in the world right after Rossum.
这个公♥司♥可是仅次于罗森 世界排名第二
You know what they'd pay for this?
你知道他们出多少钱吗
Billions.
几十亿美元
You're insane.
你疯了
Nobody's perfect.
人无完人
You do love a fight.
你喜欢抵抗对吗
So we're going?
我们这不是吗
You're a killer.
你是个杀人犯
Listen,Owen was my best friend.
听着 欧文曾是我最好的朋友
And him dying-- I didn't want that.
他的死 并不是我希望的
I just wanted to get him out of the way
我只想他在我走之前
Long enough for me to get out of town.
不要挡住我的道
I didn't know he'd hurt himself like that,okay?
我不知道他会这么伤害自己
He knew the drug as you.
他知道你要做什么
It was his idea.
这是他的注意
And then he got scared,said Rossum would come after us.
然后他害怕了 和我说罗森会找来的
He tried to stop me.
他想阻止我
Just because you didn't mean it
你就是想说
Doesn't mean you didn't kill him.
不是你杀了他
You're responsible.
真合情合理
You think about it your way,and I'll think about it mine.
你有你的想法 我做我的
Enjoy your trip.
祝你好运
No.
不行
Here...
这边...
Leave it! Leave it!
别管了 别管了
No!
不行
Leave it! Go!
别管它了 跑
No!
不
You're a killer,Sam.
山姆是杀人犯
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表