剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
是个大日子
Big day.
是吗
Is it?
相信我
Trust me.
毫无保留
With my life.
没问题 对吧
We're okay, right?
她不会
She's not going to...?
出事
Glitch?
她不会有事的 伯拉德探员
She's fine, Agent Ballard.
不对 是伯拉德先生
Sorry, Mr. Ballard.
39个人格
39 personalities
都清除干净
All wiped clean away.
如果她表现奇怪 让她的驯化者告诉我
If she acts funny, her handler tells me.
我只知道这次是长♥期♥的 而且今天
I just know this one's been long-term and today...
完全来自书中的人格
Was definitely one for the books.
这里是玩偶工厂 善敌
But this is the dollhouse, frenemy
有我在什么都不会...
And nothing happens without my...
这怎么回事
What the hell?
什么
What?
桑德斯
Saunders.
一切正常 对吧
We're okay, right?
别担心
You're fine.
她没事
She's fine.
我得去睡一会
I'm gonna go to sleep.
艾薇
Ivy?
没这么坏吧
Oh, it's not that bad.
这是她最不该做的事情
It's the last thing she should be doing.
你不再是艾可的
You're not Echo's
驯化者了 兰顿先生
Handler, Mr. Langton.
-你现在是安全主管 -作为安全主管
- You're head of security now. - As head of security
我告诉你这次任务存在风险
I'm telling you this engagement poses a risk.
维克多
Victor.
你伤口愈合了挺快
This is coming along well.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们和保罗·伯拉德做了笔交易
We made a deal with Paul Ballard.
或者我们做这笔交易
Either we honor that deal
或者他揭发我们 或者我让你做些什么
Or he exposes us or I order you to do something...
极端的事情
Extreme.
我希望避免后面两者
I'd like to avoid the latter two.
对这位前探员我有自己的计划
I have plans for the erstwhile agent.
你在摸我脸
You're touching my face.
去吧
Move along.
他调查玩偶工厂几个月了
He hunted the dollhouse for months.
局里把他开除了
The bureau kicks him out
你以为他就会这么放弃
And you think that just flips him?
他现在是我们的人了吗
He's one of us now?
不是 我觉得他还在找别的什么
No, I expect he's looking for something else
一个隐藏了更深的目的 或者一个弱点
A darker purpose perhaps or a weakness.
他对艾可的极度迷恋
And there's his extreme devotion to Echo.
也就说他利用她去实现自己的白日梦
So he uses her to fulfill some sad fantasy
做些更糟的事弥补自己的过失
About righting old wrongs by doing something worse.
为什么这项任务这么困扰你
Why in particular does this engagement bother you?
在那新闻主播事件之后...
You know after that news anchor...
哪件
Which one?
那个想让自己
The one who wanted to be rolled in
与世隔绝的人
Eggs and flour and dipped.
滕普罗·乔
Tempura Joe.
一个孤独的灵魂
Such a lonely soul.
我以为自己能理解 但这个任务
I thought I'd seen it all, but this engagement--
老实说这个任务让人很不舒服
Honestly this one's sick.
各位亲友 今天我们聚集在这里
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today
参加这位女士和这位先生的
To join this man and this woman...
想知道在你睡过头的时候
So do you want to know what I've been doing
我♥干♥了什么吗
While you overslept?
如果你按了那按钮
If you tweaked an imprint,
我会把你从那窗口扔出去
I'll throw you through that window.
我只是为将来做些准备
I'm just moving things along.
做好储备
We are backed up
比如圣诞节的灯饰
Like LAX at Christmas.
匆匆到来的秋天
It's the autumn rush.
温度直跌至60度(华氏)
Temperatures plummet to the high 60's.
惠雪(旅游景点)里的树叶慢慢凋零
The leaves fall off that one tree on Wilshire.
人们需要舒适的生活
People need comfort.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
如这位勤劳的小蜜蜂
If you little worker bees
不是那么忙
Aren't too busy
我预约了一个辅疗
I was promised a treatment.
希拉 没人叫你过来
Sierra? Nobody called down.
我和另一位联♥系♥了
I contact the other one?
男的那位
The man one?
我要喝咖啡
I need caffeine.
艾薇
Ivy.
知道了
I'm on it.
你没被改变过
They didn't change you.
其实我不太习惯
I'm not comfortable
东方人
With Orientals.
只需一会
It'll only take a second.
不是种歧视
It's not a racist issue.
只是...
It's just that...
你的文化并不全是怪异的 对吧
Your culture's not really the thing, is it?
请坐
Have a seat.
我想我需要你的宽容
I suppose I'm at your mercy.
事实上
In fact
如果你要把我绑起来 打我
If you were to tie me down and spank me
我也没办法阻止你 对吧
I could hardly be expected to resist, could I?
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
是啊
Yes.
今天还有几个
How many more today?
乔纳斯兄弟会回来
Well, the Jonas brothers are back in town.
别再说了
Say no more.
贪婪的少年
Voracious little nippers.
天啊
Oh, my god!
是实验室跑出来的吗
Are those from the lab?
我不在乎 把他们处理掉
I don't care, just get them!
-知道了 -那里有一个
- Okay okay. - That one went there!
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
我不知道你怕老鼠
I didn't know you had a problem with rodents.
显然有人知道
Well, clearly somebody knew.
过来
Come here.
你觉得这很好玩吗
Is this your idea of a joke?
是你造就的我 布林克先生
You designed me, Mr. Brink.
我猜你会
I guess it must be
觉得有意思
Your idea of a joke.
我没有把你造就成
I designed you to be
疯女人
A not crazy woman!
你别和我胡闹了
You've got to stop messing with me.
我可没这个能力
I don't seem to be able to.
可能你工作还没做到位
Maybe your work's not up to par.
我的工作很简单
My work is pristine.
如果你失业了 那是你的错
If you're losing it, that's your fault.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我知道自己在干什么
I know what I know.
在老鼠咬你之前
Put the rats back in the maze
把它们放回箱里 托弗
Topher, before one of them bites you.
忙吗
You busy?
没有
Just
处理一些害虫
Dealing with some vermin.
又和艾可有关吗
Is this about Echo again?
是维克多
Victor.
不知道你拷贝了他的报告没
I didn't know if you were copied on his results.
疤痕几乎不见了
The scars are practically gone.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表