剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Looking into those
在我施展魔法时
Dreamy brown eyes when I wave my magic wand.
盯着你那双迷人的眼睛
Then what?
然后呢
Me and "special needs" become buddy-buddy?
我和这位特殊人就成铁杆了是吗
Hey. This isn't about friendship, man.
老兄 这不是友情的事儿
It's about trust.
是信任的事儿
From this point on,
从现在起
Echo will always trust you,
艾可会永远信任你
Without question or hesitation,
毫无保留地信任
No matter what the circumstance.
不论发生什么都信任
You're about to become
你即将成为
The most important person in her life.
她生命中最重要的人
Let's get this over with.
赶紧做完完事
Hey, hey, this is art.
嘿 这是艺术
It's not an oil change.
不是给车换油
Rush the brushstrokes,
要是敷衍了事
You'll get a clown on black velvet.
结果可就跑样儿了
What's this?
这是什么
Your script.
你的讲稿
Call and response.
有呼有应
Neural lock and key.
神经中枢的开与合
All right, brando.
好了 老兄
Let's see what you got.
该你上场了
Everything's going to be...
一切都将...
Oh, wait, wait, wait a second.
等等 等等
Uh, take her hand.
拉住她的手
What?
什么
Hold her hand.
握住她的手
Tactile proximity enhances bonding protocol.
肢体接触会让你们联♥系♥更紧密
It's...
这很...
Okay.
好了
And take two.
继续
Everything's going to be all right.
一切都会平安无事
Now that you're here.
因为你在这里
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗
With my life.
用我的生命信任你
How you feeling, sweetness?
感觉怎么样 宝贝
A little funky right about now?
有点恐慌吧
Don't worry. Stuff's not going to kill you.
放心 那玩意要不了你的命
The man I got it from said
给我那玩意的人说
It would just put a spin on things.
它只会让人晕菜
So what do you say?
怎么样
You spinning yet?
你晕了没
Hey, wait.
嗨 请等一下
Wait.
请留步
No, no, no, get that thing out of my face.
拜托 赶紧从我面前消失
What?
什么
How many?
多少人
What?
你指什么
How many men
那女孩身边
Between me and the girl?
有多少人
I don't know! I don't know. I swear to god!
我不知道 我对上帝发誓
I don't think he's listening.
上帝恐怕不会听你发誓
A guy hired me over the phone!
有个人打电♥话♥雇了我
I never met him!
但我从没见过真人
I was just supposed to get you to stall the response team.
我的任务就是拖住救援小组
And then put a bullet in my head.
然后再爆了我的头哈
Hey, it's business.
嘿 这只是生意
Don't take it personal, dude.
别当成个人恩怨 老兄
I don't.
我不会
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Ah, you're doing great, baby.
你干得很棒 宝贝
Don't quit on me now.
接着跟我斗啊
Do you need a minute?
要不我给你点时间
Cause I don't want to rush you.
因为我不想搞突然袭击
All right. We'll rush.
好了 猛攻开始
Hey, neighbor.
嗨 邻居
Off early?
下班很早啊
Just swinging by for a bite, then getting back to it.
出来吃点饭 然后还得回单位
Keeping our streets safe.
你在保卫我们的安全
I should thank you.
真得感谢你
You know,
那个
By thanking you.
作为感谢
You want to have some lasagna?
你想来点烤宽面条吗
I have leftovers.
我还儿有些剩的
You know, it's only leftovers
只有你吃过了
If you've already eaten some, Mellie.
这才叫剩的 梅莉
Oh, no, I, uh, made another one that I...
不 我是又做了一份
It's really good.
很香的
Rain check?
那我下次吃吧
Totally. yeah.
没问题
Anytime, just knock. I'm always...
随时可以来 我随时...
Ooh, um, pretty.
哦 真漂亮
Who's she?
这女孩是谁
Nobody,
谁也不是
According to the FBI database.
FBI数据库里
No record of her.
没她的记录
Is she in trouble?
她有麻烦了是吗
Maybe.
可能吧
Or just got caught up with the wrong people.
或者只是遇上坏人了
Either way, I'll keep
不管怎样 我会继续
Looking until I find her.
直到我找到她为止
Lucky girl.
幸运的姑娘
Wait.
等等
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Everything's going to be all right.
一切都会过去的
Now that... you're here.
因为... 有你在
Stay close.
过来点
I'm going to get you...
我给你...
Okay.
好吧
I know he's not what people expect.
我就知道他不是人们所期待的那样
Or what I expected.
或者说不是我所期待的
But I always go for the wrong guy, you know?
你说我怎么总是碰不到合适的人呢
Yeah. Looks.
嗯 外表
It's always about looks.
总是外表
I mean, we're bombarded
我是说 我们只是关注
With perfect teeth and hair and abs,
完美的牙齿 头发 腹肌
And who cares what's underneath?
可谁在乎内心呢
But, Jason...
可是 詹森...
I wouldn't have looked twice at him.
我不用看他两次
And then you get to know him,
你就能了解他
And... okay.
好吧
So he's heavy.
他是有点胖
He's not the guy from the magazines
他上不了杂♥志♥封面
Or the movies, but he's real.
也演不了电影 可他活得真实
And I can't stop thinking about him.
我情不自禁地就去想他
Can you wait for me?
你能等我一下吗
I want to see him after my treatment.
辅疗之后我想去见他
I mean, I have to tell him what I'm feeling
我想在我变得很害怕之前
Before I get too scared
告诉他我的感觉
Or whatever it is people get when they...
或者说当人们...
I need him to know what I'm thinking.
我要让他知道我在想什么
I'll be here.
我会在这等你
You're the best.
你真好
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
We have to stop.
我们得停下了
No. You got shot with a freakin' arrow.
不行 你被这该死的箭射中了
If we keep moving, you're going to die.
如果再走下去 你就死定了
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表