剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Excuse you.
麻烦你一下
Are you gonna pick that up?
能把它捡起来吗
I'm talking to you! What,are you deaf?
我在跟你说话 怎么 你聋了
Or you just tone deaf?
还是听不懂我的话
Jesse,not in my shop,please.
杰西 请别在我店里闹事
Not in your shop?
不要在你店里
They wouldn't be in your shop if you refused to serve them.
如果你拒绝做他们的生意 就不在你店里闹
No.
不可能
You know what they're doing up there on that compound.
你知道他们在那农场都做些什么吗
No,I don't. Neither do you.
我不知道 你也是
You just don't want to know.
你是不想知道而已
Osama Bin Ghandi. Huh,what do you need that for,huh?
奥萨马·本·甘地 你买♥♥这个做什么
Or this?
还有这个
Look at me! Look at me when I talk to you!
看着我 跟你说话你就该看着我
All right,all right,enough! Get out of my store,Jesse.
好了 够了 杰西 滚出我的店
Trouble? No.
有事吗 没
No trouble.
没事
It's weird. Their money spends just fine.
真怪 他们花钱一直很爽气
It's not so much the singing as it is the smiling.
唱得没有笑得多
What do you figure that's all about?
你觉得那是怎么回事
Maybe they're just happy,Phil.
菲尔 也许只是幸福罢了
Yeah,maybe.
是啊 可能吧
Save me
救我
Happy? No,this is something quite apart from happiness.
幸福 不 这跟幸福是两回事
Call it a kind of bliss, an unquestioning serenity.
可称之为一种福佑 一种莫名的宁静
True happiness requires some measure of self-awareness.
真实的幸福必定有自我意识
We're talking about people here
现在我们说的是那些
Who have their very wills taken away.
连最基本的意志都没有的人
Imagine such a thing.
正想着呢
The irony of bringing this to you,Adelle,
艾黛儿 跟你说这种话
Is not lost on me,
并不是我一时糊涂
I promise you.
真的
It's not the irony that concerns me.
我不是在意你说的这些话
You're asking me to place an active with a federal agency.
你现在要求我让一个玩偶跟联邦特工合作
Indirectly,yes.
是间接地
I don't wish to be vulgar,
恕我冒犯
But one of the many benefits of having you as a client
您作为我们的客户 其中有一个好处
Is that you help us avoid entanglements with federal agencies.
就是帮我们避开政♥府♥机构的纠缠
Senator.
参议员先生
It's the ATF.
是ATF[美国烟酒火器局]
You been running guns?
你又没有经营武器
Besides,your active won't be working with the government.
还有 你的玩偶不会跟政♥府♥直接接触
One of your security guys would liaise.
只需跟你的安全人员联♥系♥
Your active would be perfectly safe.
你的玩偶是绝对安全的
In a fanatical religious cult.
在一个狂热的宗教组织里也安全吗
Adelle...
艾黛儿...
This is an election year.
今年是选举年
I got the family value voters on the right,
我现在两面都为难 一方是家庭为重的人
The women's issues constituency on the left all coming after me
一方是坚持女性权益的人
If anything untoward is going on behind those compound walls.
如果那些农场发生任何事情
The ATF is convinced there is.
ATF就会确信那里有问题
Now,we have a very narrow window on this warrant.
现在 我们只有一线希望申请逮捕令
If the government sends in some
如果政♥府♥派出一些
Wet-behind-the-ears quantico undercover graduate,
乳臭未干的卧底
These people are gonna know about it.
那些人就会发现
I need the real thing.
我要真正的东西
I need a true believer.
一个真正的信徒
I can't help you. You're the only one who can.
我不能帮你的忙 你是唯一能帮我的
Aren't you supposed to be shot?
你不是中枪了吗
I lived.
我活过来了
I see that. Shouldn't you be recuperating?
看出来了 你应该还要恢复下吧
Come on,Loomis. You scan the face, you look for a match.
卢米斯 拜托 你只要扫描下 看看有没有吻合的脸
Computer does all the work.
剩下的电脑就能帮你完成
Have Carter run it through NCIC.
让卡特帮你在NCIC[全国犯罪资讯中心]找找
I already did that.
已经查过了
And you didn't get a match? Nothing.
有吻合的吗 没有
Well,I don't know what you expect me to do.
那我就不知道还能怎么帮你
We both know your clearance rating opens
我们都知道你有足够安全权限进入数据库
Up databases Carter can only dream about.
这是卡特可望不可即的
Then you know that I've got plenty of faces
那你就该知道我手上有很多张
To scan for people much more impressive than you.
更重要的脸等着扫描
But not as charming.
但没我那张迷人
Was that flirting?
这算是挑逗吗
I think so. It's been a while.
是吧 好久没挑逗人了
Did I mention I was shot?
我说过我中枪了吗
I don't like it.
这我可不喜欢
Good,it's your job not to like it, Mr. Dominic,
很好 多米尼克先生 你的工作就是去讨厌一切
But senator Boxbaum is more than just a valued client.
但博科思鲍姆议员不仅是个有价值的客户
He's a well-placed asset.
他还是个身居高位的官员
Denying his request would have a steeper downside than acquiescing.
拒绝他的要求还不如勉强答应下来
It's not the job. I'm confident Langton can handle the ATF.
不是任务的问题 我相信兰顿能对付ATF
It's Echo.
我担心的是艾可
Her field response has been wildly erratic lately.
她最近的反应可是异常错乱
She's demonstrated a...
那证明她有...
Talent for adaptability,
很强的适应力
Which is precisely what is required in this instance.
这种适应力正好可以用在这样的情况下
They shouldn't be adaptable. They should be predictable.
玩偶不需要适应力 他们只需按部就班
If Alpha didn't teach us that much.
阿尔法的教训还不够吗
You don't like Echo, do you,Mr. Dominic?
多米尼克 你不喜欢艾可 是吗
It's not that I don't like her.
这跟我喜不喜欢她没关系
It's that sometimes I worry you do.
我只是有时担心你的决定
Your objections have been noted. Thank you,Mr. Dominic.
谢谢你 多米尼克先生 你的异议我已收到
Hello,Echo. Hello.
艾可 你好 你好
I had an exam.
我做了个测试
That's good. Would you like to have some lunch now?
那很好 想去吃个午饭吗
I would.
好的
She shouldn't eat not before the surgery.
手术前 她不该吃东西
Echo, why don't you go have a massage?
艾可 做个按♥摩♥怎么样
A massage would be relaxing.
按♥摩♥是个放松的好办法
If she were any more relaxed,she'd be ooze.
再放松下去 她生活就不能自理了
So, it's doable?
怎么样 可行不
It's... experimental. And highly invasive.
还在试验阶段 而且极具侵入性
But doable?
但还是可行的对不
The actual procedure isn't much more
实际的手术过程
Complicated than laser eye correction.
不比激光视力矫正复杂多少
It ain't brain surgery.
不像脑部手术那么高深
Actually, it is brain surgery.
事实上这就是脑部手术
We're going to be turning Echo into a human camera,
会把艾可变成一部活的摄像机
And in order to do that,
为了做到这一点
She's going to have to be made blind.
还得把她变成瞎子
Not permanently.
但不是永久失明
In theory.
理论上是这样
So, this is it?
这就行了是吗
Yes, uh, the latest in csevp.
没错 最新的CSEVP技术
Cortical stimulation for evocation of visual perception.
也就是"脑皮层刺♥激♥视觉再现"技术
Brain camera for the blind.
就是给盲人用的大脑摄像机
Or that.
她那么说也行
And this is what she'll be seeing?
这就是她将看到的图像吗
Well, this is what the feds will be seeing,
这是联邦特工将看到的
Only less clear once we get it inside of Echo.
而且植入艾可之后 清晰度还会降低
We'll be using her eyes as lenses.
我们用她的眼睛当镜头
The images will bypass her own cortex
图像会避开她的脑皮层
And be broadcast directly back to the ATF.
直接传输给ATF
Echo herself will see no evil.
艾可自己啥都看不到
There have been instances of this technology causing aneurysms and,
这项技术有过导致动脉瘤的事例
In one case, death.
还有一例导致了死亡
It's possible one good sneeze could bring on a seizure.
可能打个喷嚏就会癫痫发作
Or even worse... a sneezure.
甚至是"喷嚏癫痫症"呢
The risks have been determined to be within acceptable margins.
风险是在可接受程度之内的
How soon can she be ready?
多久能完成
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表