剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Yeah,old client,new fantasy.
是的 老顾客 新想法
I should call her back in?
我要叫她回来
No,she can sit this one out.
不 她不用参与进来
So,what do you think?
你觉得如何
Wow,I've never seen anything like it.
从没看到过这样的
It looks like a dragon.
看上去像条龙
Is that stupid?
我是不是太天真了
Uh,here.
这个给你
Oh,no,thank you.
不用 谢谢
Alice,you're going to drive this bike.
爱丽丝 这辆车给你开了
I am?
给我吗
Yeah.
是的
You're gonna do a lot of new things today.
你今天将经历很多新奇的事情
Okay!
那好吧
Are you making breakfast?
你在做早饭吗
It's kind of late,
有点晚了
But since I'm a gentleman of leisure,
既然我这个绅士今天没事
And you've taken up professional sleeping.
而你需要睡觉
Didn't know I could cook,did you?
你不知道我会下厨吧
Nope.
不知道
Good.
太好了
Then you won't be disappointed
不会让你失望的
When you find out I can't.
当你发现我不会的时候
Paul,listen.
保罗 听着
Take those off cause they're done.
把那些放一边 他们已经熟了
And listen.
听着
I'm a grown-up person.
我是个成年人
We've got...
我们当时...
Impulsive and
有些冲动
Five minutes later,
而五分钟后
Someone nearly killed me in your apartment.
有人在你的公♥寓♥几乎要杀了我
I know you feel an obligation... That is not what...
我知道你觉得有义务... 这不是...
I don't think you don't like me.
我不认为你不喜欢我
But we don't fast-forward to the honeymoon
我们还没有到这么亲密的地步
Just because I had a bad day.
只是因为我今天过得不好
I like taking care of you.
我想照顾你
I'm glad.
我很乐意
I think you're dreamy.
我觉得你还不清楚
But in my dream,I'm stronger than you know.
但我觉得 我比你了解的要坚强了多
I think you proved that when you...
你证明了这些 当你...
That was luck.
那是运气
I'm not a prize fighter.
我不是个职业拳击手
That Russian thug had two left feet.
那个俄♥国♥人两条腿都左腿似的
I wish he had.
我也希望是这样
It would have been a lot easier
如果真是这样
To id a guy with two left feet.
就很容易确认他的身份
They did id him.
他们已经搜过了
They got a name which I guarantee you wasn't his.
他们查到个名字 我保证他不是
I took a set of prints myself,though.
我查看了一系列的文件
Got a friend who can access a few databases
有个朋友可以调用一些资料
Outside of the bureau's reach.
那是在联邦局调查范围外的
The dollhouse found this guy somewhere.
玩偶工厂找到了这个人
Professional killers are made.
使他变成职业杀手
They're trained.
他们训练他
I'm sorry.
对不起
You don't want to talk about this.
我不想谈论这些
You're off the case.
你和这个案子无关
Officially.
官方来说
They suspended you!
他们让你停职了
So far as the dollhouse is concerned,
只要与玩偶工厂有关
I'm not a threat anymore.
我不会受到任何威胁
This is the perfect time...
这是个绝佳的时机...
You can't drop it?
你不能放弃吗
You said you thought this was important.
你说过你觉得这个很重要
And they tried to kill me!
他们要杀了我
Mellie,
梅丽
I promise you...
我答应你...
You can't promise!
你没有能力发誓
It's blind luck that I'm not dead already.
我没有死掉 这完全是运气
What you can do is drop the case.
你能做的就是放弃这个案子
Let someone else handle it.
让别人去处理它
You love taking care of me.
你想照顾我
I think you know your way across the hall.
你知道自己的路该怎么走
Let's go.
快下来
You guys over there.
你们去那里
All right,take those.
拿着这些
We're going to do the grid.
我们要进行网格式搜索
Six guys and girls,women
6个人了 男女都有
Searching this campus top to bottom.
我们要把这个学校翻遍了
I want that other vial. Yes, sir!
我要的是另外一个药瓶 好的 长官
Tom,this is Dr. Gawa
汤姆 这位是佳娃博士
From the center for disease control.
来自疾病控制中心
Super. I haven't heard a good
好极了 我好久没听到
Flesh-eating-strain-of-something
一些关于暴食症的
Horrible story in a while.
恐怖故事了
Yeah,I've got dozens.
我有很多这样的故事
Hopefully today won't be worth talking about.
希望今天不虚此行
Let's find these kids and get them better.
让我们一起找到他们 让他们变好
I've got you set up at the Kappa Zeta Chi house.
你要呆在卡巴房♥里
And,Tom,you'll be running the grid.
汤姆将进行网格式搜索
Uh,the grid's taken care of.
你尽管放心我去搜索吧
I'll be too busy rounding up our day-trippers
我可能会顾及不到
To look under mattresses.
让他们搜索床垫地下
That's my call.
这事我负责
Actually,it's mine.
事实上 是我负责
You're NSA?
你是国♥家♥安♥全♥局的
Which outranks Rossum private security
比罗森的私人保镖级别要高吧
By more than a whole bunch.
比一大群人的职位都高
Topher.
托弗
All right,fine,I'll stay here
好吧 我会呆在这里
And be the communications command post.
做好联络工作
First have someone show Dr. Gawa to Kappa house.
先让人带佳娃博士去卡巴房♥
You good? Yeah.
可以吗 当然
I've always wanted to go to a frat party.
我一直想去参加联谊会呢
Let's go!
我们走
Are you sure you're okay? I'm okay,
你还好吗 我很好
If you're okay.
你还好吗
I'm great!
我很好
Is that terrible?
这很恐怖吗
No,it's wonderful.
不 这很美妙
I'm not sure
我不确定
How to work this,but... okay.
怎么用这个...
Oh,god,what if somebody sees it?
天啊 如果被别人看到怎么办
Only us.
只有我们
Okay,my life on it.
以我性命担♥保♥
I never thought I'd...
我不认为...
Oh,I've lost picture.
我把它关了
Sorry.
对不起
No just,uh...
没事 只要...
On the side. There's a button.
按那边的按钮
The tragic suicide
自杀性身亡
Appears to be a case of the stressed-out student
似乎是由于学生过于压力
Who didn't know how to ask for help.
并且不知道如何寻求帮助
Freemont college officials said
自♥由♥之峰学院声称
That counseling will be available
这周在学校
On campus throughout the week.
将会提供一些心理咨♥询♥
I have to go.
我必须走了
I have to help him.
我要去帮助他们
Alice,is-is everything all right?
爱丽丝 还好吗
I'm terribly sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表