剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Someone help me!
谁来救救我
Please! I need help!
救命 我需要帮助
Taffy, come on!
塔菲 来吧
We're just having a good time! Somebody please!
我们只是快活一下 来人啊
Where is she?
她在哪
Grab her, man!
抓她回来 兄弟
Please! Help me!
救命 救救我
They...
他们...
They hurt me. Please!
他们打我 求求你
Ah, crap.
该死
It's okay.
没什么
You're safe now.
你现在安全了
Where are we going?
我们去哪
I shouldn't be here.
我不该来这
Don't worry.
别担心
Those idiots didn't follow us.
那帮白♥痴♥没跟着我们
Even if they did...
就算他们跟了...
Nobody's getting through here.
他们也进不来
See? Everything's fine.
瞧见没 没事了
Why don't you sit down?
干嘛不坐下
That was not okay.
这一点都不正常
I mean, I know who I am, and, and what I do,
我知道我是什么人 我该做什么
But I didn't sign up for that.
但是我不干那个
And I really have to go.
我得走了
Is there a backdoor?
这里有后门吗
I have somewhere to be.
我有地方要去
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I understand you've had a difficult evening, ma'am.
女士 我知道你今晚过得很糟糕
Yeah?
然后呢
But we deeply regret any...
我们为你所受到的...
Indignities you may have suffered.
侮辱感到深切悲痛
But it's hotel policy,
但这是酒店的政策
In these instances, to offer
在这种情况下
A one-time payment to, uh, compensate you for...
一次性付款赔偿您...
You want me to let those freaks off the hook.
你想让我放过那些恶棍
Fine, they're off the hook.
行 我放过他们
I just want go.
我想走了
You feel that way now.
您现在这么觉得
But tomorrow, the next day, you may change your mind.
但明天 您有可能会改变主意
We feel it's in your best interest...
我们觉得这样对您最有利...
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Ma'am, that's $10,000.
女士 这是一万美元
Now, all you have to do is sign this piece of paper
现在 您所需要做的只是在这张纸上签字
Stating you will not pursue legal action
声名您不会向酒店或顾客
Against the hotel or the guests in question...
提起法律诉讼...
And you walk away.
然后您就可以走了
With...
拿着
That.
那个
$10,000.
一万美元
I just take your $10,000 and disappear?
我拿着你的一万美元然后消失
Yeah.
没错
You could be free.
你完全自♥由♥
You can go anywhere.
你可以去任何地方
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
I just want you to think about it.
我只是想让你好好想想
I'm in.
到位
We're in position.
我们也各就各位了
Door code's 48♥9♥-♥374-83.
开锁密♥码♥ 48♥9♥-♥374-83
Blue skies.
湛蓝天空
They're called breasts.
它们叫乳♥房♥♥
And yes, they are exceptional.
没错 还特别波霸哟
You can mention that when you blog about this later.
你等下写博客 可以提到这个
Wants me to blog about it?
想让我写在博客里吗
So, boss, what do we really call you?
老大 我们该怎么称呼你才好
You really call me Taffy.
叫我塔菲就好
And the client's the boss.
客户才是老大
He put together this merry band of thieves.
他把咱这帮小贼凑在一起
In his infinite wisdom he decided that...
还用他那无穷的智慧任命我...
Well, guess I am the boss of you.
看上去我确实是你们的老大
Not taking him out's your first mistake.
没把这家伙干掉 是你第一个错误
I figured out on my first job
我第一次接活儿时
When a little "creative thinking" on my part
就因为耍小聪明
Almost got me not paid-
差点让我没领到酬金
Never second-guess a client.
从此我就明白 别跟客户玩马后炮
And wear comfy shoes.
而且要穿舒适的鞋
Our client's paying premium for no-kill.
只要不杀人 客户就会给额外奖金
He gets no-kill.
所以不能杀人
Okeydoke?
明白了吗
I- I think you're hurting him.
你恐怕弄疼他了
You're very astute, professor.
你好聪明 教授
It's a good thing this is a no kill-job.
你该庆幸这活儿不让杀人
You could have been in trouble there.
要不然你就惨了
Uh, yeah, right.
呃 那个
Shouldn't we go far away now?
咱不该躲远点吗
Here's how this is going to go.
我给你介绍下情况
In 6♥4♥ seconds,
6♥4♥秒后
The high-security building
墙那一侧
On the other side of that wall is going
安保严密的大楼
To be shutting down their motion sensors,
将关闭自己的移♥动♥感应器
Infrared sensors, security cameras.
红外传感器 还有摄像头
We will be in a gray hour.
我们有1小时的"灰色时间"
In the one hour it takes them
这1小时中
To revolutionize their security system and make it impenetrable,
他们会大修安保系统 让它密不透风
We penetrate.
我们则趁虚而入
Uh, excuse me.
抱歉插一句
If their system is down,
系统瘫痪后
They must know someone is going to try and break in.
他们肯定知道有人试图侵入啊
That's six seconds we can't get back.
咱们就损失6秒钟而已
Inside security, five guards,
内部有5个保安
Each with GPS tracking devices implanted in their badges.
每人的徽章内都植入了全球定位设备
The guards will be focused on perimeter threats.
这些保安只管自己的辖区
They're not allowed on the vault floor during gray hour.
灰色时间内 出于安保原因
For security reasons.
他们无法进入保险库的楼层
You have 'em yet?
探测到他们了吗
Not till we're inside.
得先进去才行
The-the sensors don't pick up any...
传感器现在还不能...
15 seconds.
还有15秒
You ready to go boom?
爆破准备好了吗
Ready.
是的
We gotta sync our watches...
咱们得把手表调到同步...
Uh, sweetie.
亲爱的
You're on Taffy standard time now.
你就按"塔菲标准时间"就行了
And three, two, one.
三 二 一
Go.
爆破
A hundred people must have heard this.
肯定有好多人听到了
Upstairs, they're just thinking a truck rumbled by.
他们在楼上 只会以为有卡车经过呢
I am the best, my man!
我是最强的
Bladdy, blah.
别扯了
We're all the best, braggy.
我们都是最强的 少吹牛
So pretty.
真漂亮
Hey, if she's the best, funny I've never heard of her.
真搞笑 她要是最强的 我怎没听说过她
You've heard of Bonnie and Clyde, right?
《雌雄大盗》你总听说过 对不
Are you Bonnie?
难道你跟女主角邦妮一样
No.
错
I'm not that stupid.
我才没她那么傻
Bonnie and her gun-crazy beau-
邦妮跟她那个耍枪的情郎
You know what they wanted?
知道他俩想要什么吗
It wasn't to be the best.
他俩没想成为最强者
Best-ness means a quiet, head-down kind of life.
想成为最强者 你得低调才行
No, Bonnie and Clydie- they wanted fame.
但邦妮和她的情郎克莱德只想出名
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表