剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Hello?
喂
If I can get the vault door open
如果能在探员们行动前
Before the motion detectors reactivate,
打开那扇门
We're all good.
我们就胜利在望了
Is this the chowderhead?
你就是那个大脑秀逗的吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Clearly, yes.
显然是
Here's the dealio.
究竟是怎么了
I can get you out of that vault
我能把你从保险库弄出来
If you do exactly as I say.
只要你按我说的做
Can you do that?
你行吗
I think so.
应该行吧
Underwhelming, but let's give it a go.
很好 我们试一下吧
You should be carrying a vial of resin.
你应该带着一小瓶松香
Bra's a good place.
胸罩是个好地方
I have it!
找到了
Then you've also got a nozzle thingy
那你应该也有一个喷嘴
Tucked into your boot.
插在你靴子里
Lipstick-like.
像唇膏的
Yes!
对
Screw one thingy onto the other thingy.
把两样东西拧在一起
And you're gonna need a drill.
现在你需要一个钻孔机
She says we need a drill.
她说需要找个钻
Who's "she"?
"她"是谁
I don't know.
不知道
But I'd give Taffy the drill.
但还是把钻给她吧
This is fun.
真好玩
Are you having fun?
你觉得好玩不
No.
不
Go to the door.
走向大门
You'll want both hands.
双手操作
On three, start drilling into the door.
我数到三 你开始钻门
Doesn't matter where.
随便钻哪都行
Ready.
开始吧
I'm going to close my eyes and pray to god
我现在闭上双眼 向上帝祷告
That when I say stop, you will stop.
我说停 你就停
One... two...
一 二
Three... drill.
三... 开始
And stop.
停
Spray the resin into the hole-- three squirts.
现在向洞里喷松香 喷三下
Count 'em out.
数出来
One, two,
一 二
Three.
三
Put the drill in the hole.
把钻头伸入洞中
Turn it on.
继续钻
Now, this is the important part.
现在到了关键环节
Do not move your hand.
手要保持平稳
Don't think about it.
别多想
Do it.
只管做
Is that good?
好了吗
Chowderhead!
你个秀逗
Talk to me.
快说话
This wouldn't have happened
要是让我♥干♥
If you didn't give my job away.
就不会出这事
What's the police response time?
警♥察♥的反应时间是多久
Seven minutes.
7分钟
Guards inside, less.
内部保安会快得多
Six minutes, 15 seconds less.
只要5分45秒而已
You stupid bitch!
你个傻娘们
Taffy, thank you for your services.
塔菲 谢谢你的努力
That's it?
就这样了吗
Mr. Dominic will take you down for your treatment.
多米尼克先生会带你去做辅疗
Thanks for the cash.
感谢你们的酬金
Good luck with the girl.
祝那女孩好运吧
I'll notify Boyd.
我会通知博伊德
He may have to neutralize her.
恐怕得让他做掉她
No.
不行
I'm beginning to suspect he hasn't the proper distance.
我怀疑他俩关系太近了
Send down for Ramirez and Hutchins.
把拉米雷斯和哈钦斯派去
Put them on standby.
让他们候命
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Me, too.
我也很抱歉
Don't go anywhere with that.
别把它拿走
I've got my eye on you.
我会盯着你
Echo?
艾可
This may pinch.
可能会有点疼
The guards are closing in.
保安赶过来了
Remember,
记着
Your hands go over your head.
双手举过头顶
Okay.
好
Why?
这是为啥
Cause you don't want the guards to put a bullet in your chest.
否则保安就会把子弹射进你的胸膛
Don't listen to him. Take this.
别听他的 拿着这个
Get up.
站起来
Point it at the bad guys and you squeeze the trigger.
见着坏人就扣动扳机
Aren't we the bad guys?
我们不就是坏人吗
Down.
蹲下
Remember what I told you?
记得我说的话吗
You get broken or you do the breaking.
这是你死我活的较量
Come out slowly!
缓慢地走出来
Let me see your hands!
亮出双手
Let's go!
行动
Start shooting now...
开火 快...
Or I shoot you.
否则我朝你开火
I'd like to go now.
我想离开这儿
Let's see your hands!
亮出双手
There's no way out!
你们无处可逃
Drop the weapon!
放下武器
Do it.
干吧
Building perimeter is locked down!
大楼已被封锁
Hands on your head!
举起手来
Do it now! What are you waiting for?
快点 你还等什么
Do it!
快
Around the corner...You can get out.
拐角处... 你可以从那儿逃走
Go.
快跑
Go now. They won't be able to see you.
快跑 他们看不见你
Are you okay?
你还好吗
He's broken.
他受伤了
Can we fix him?
能治好他吗
We'll try.
尽量
I'm not broken.
我没有受伤
No, you're not.
的确如此
Come on.
快
Let's get out of here.
快点离开这儿
What took you so long?
你怎么这么慢
There's a car out there.
外面有辆车
Two guys, motor on, 15 minutes at least.
点着火儿呢 车上2个人 至少待了15分钟了
This is West Hollywood.
这儿可是西好莱坞
Two guys in an idling car isn't news.
车上坐俩人有啥新鲜的
So, who am I going to be?
那么 我会成为谁呢
Uh, John Smith, maybe?
难道是约翰·史密斯吗
I got a good American accent.
我可是一口美国口音
You're gonna be Anton Lubov.
你会成为安东·鲁博夫
I d... I don't get it.
我听不懂
I may have misled you about the "me helping you."
我说帮助你 恐怕是误导了你
I needed you to stay put while I put you front and center
我会把你列入从纽约到这里的重点关注名单
On every "be on the lookout" list from here to New York.
我要你留在这里
If you try to leave Los Angeles
如果你试图离开洛杉矶
By plane, train, or automobile,
不管是乘飞机 火车 还是汽车
The FBI is going to be all over you.
FBI都会全力抓捕你
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表