剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
We won't be discreet.
我们不必过分小心
I'll personally drop you off at the Borodins' doorstep,
我会亲自把你送到波诺丁的门前
Make sure they know we're friends.
让他们觉得咱们是朋友
Are you crazy?
你疯了吧
You want me to die?
你想让我死吗
I don't want you to die, but if you do,
我不想让你死 但如果你真死了
There's a lot to learn from a dead body.
你的尸体会很有价值
I know how the Russians kill.
我了解俄♥国♥人的杀人方式
I know their favorite weapons.
知道他们喜欢的武器
I know where to look for bruises.
知道哪里会有伤痕
I know which body parts they like to chop off.
还知道他们喜欢砍下哪个部位
And what message they want a body to send.
以及他们想通过尸体传达的信息
I tried to help you.
亏我帮过你啊
If your body turns up
如果你的尸体出现
And tells a different story,
给了我不同的信息
Well, then that'll give me information, too.
那对我也是很有帮助的
The FBI doesn't work like that.
FBI不能这么办事啊
You ca...You can't do this.
你... 你不能这样
I'm a screw-up, remember?
我经常把事搞砸 记得不
My CI shows up dead, nobody's going to blink.
我的线人死了 没人会惊讶
Nobody's going to care.
没人会在意
You put on your mean face, act tough,
你假装卑鄙 故作强硬
But you will care, Agent Ballard.
但你会在意的 伯拉德探员
That's your problem.
这是你的问题
I'm not broken.
我没有受伤
Around the corner, you can get out.
拐角处 你可以从那儿逃跑
What are you waiting for? Do it!
你还等什么 快开枪
Aren't we the bad guys?
我们不就是坏人吗
Bitch! Is that good?
贱♥人♥ 好了吗
No, it's weak.
不 是脆弱
You either get broken or you can be the one doing the breaking.
这是你死我活的较量
That's what art's for... to show us who we are.
这就是艺术的作用 让我们看清楚自己是谁
This one's broken.
这个坏了
Did I fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
Hello, Echo.
你好 艾可
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Did I fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
Michelangelo believed,
米开朗基罗坚信
His sculptures already existed inside the marble,
他的雕塑原本已存在于大理石之中
Waiting to be freed.
只是等待获得自♥由♥
We should get this to our clients
我们得把这个交给客户
First thing in the morning.
一早就办
And the antiquities expert?
古董专家怎么处置
They can have him, too.
把他也交给他们
So... I put Echo through every test I could think of,
我已经对艾可进行了一系列检测
Which is a lot.
相当多的检测
The remote wipe didn't do any permanent damage.
远程记忆消除没有造成任何永久性损伤
So... phew.
很走运呵
Whatever happened...
在保险库里...
In Echo's head in that vault--
艾可头脑内发生的那些事
It's gone?
全都没问题了吗
She's fresh as morning dew.
就像没发生过一样
No pesky human evolution bits lingering around.
一点记忆碎片都没留下
Well done.
很好
I believe Victor has completed his debriefing.
我相信维克托已经完成任务了
He's ready to be wiped.
可以给他消除记忆了
It was Alpha, wasn't it?
是阿尔法干的 对不
Nobody else could come even close to pulling off a remote wipe.
别人根本不可能搞定远程记忆消除
He's alive.
他还活着
He's out there.
就在某个地方
You'll need to sign and initial at the bottom.
在底下签个名
Is this...?
这是...
Am I fired?
难道我被解雇了
I'm upping your security clearance.
我这是提高你的安保权限
Does that mean... I'm right?
看来... 我说对了是吗
Alpha's alive?
阿尔法还活着对吗
He's out there?
他就在某个地方
But after the... incident,
但那起事件后...
You told us security tracked him down and, you know...
你说安保部门抓到了他
Our influence is substantial,
我们的力量的确很大
But Alpha, with his gifts-- gifts we gave him--
但阿尔法 具备我们给他的超群天赋
Finding him, confining him--
很难追捕到他
We're not all-powerful.
我们也不是无所不能
I'm scared.
我很害怕
I'm scared like a little girl.
我怕极了
Sign and initial at the bottom.
在底下签名吧
I'll tell you what I know about Alpha.
我会把阿尔法的情况告诉你
You'll tell me how he did this.
你告诉我他是怎么做到的
And how we can keep him from ever doing it again.
还要告诉我如何阻止他再次得逞
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表