剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
先导集+第一集
Tell me what you know.
告诉我你知道什么
If you try to run,
如果你要跑
My big break,
真是难得的运气
Hypnotized,
像被催眠一样
Bureau takes pity,
局里同情你
Your family's that scary,
既然你的家人那么害怕
Maybe you shouldn't rat on them.
你不该背着他们做这些
Thank...
谢谢
Hey,Eddie,
艾迪
That'll be the day.
绝不可能
They're grouping.
他们在群化
You're doing wonderfully well,Echo.
你干得很不错 艾可
My sister.
找我妹妹
It'd be an improvement.
是需要改进
Her character had to be in on the grift
她特地瞒着你
Help me with this.
拿着这个
Baby,
宝贝
Wife.
妻子
Can't you just shut her down?
你能把她召回吗
I'll keep you in mind.
我答应不甩掉你
She.
她
Eddie?
艾迪
And we're alone?
只有我们俩个吗
So we're told.
我们是这样告知的
Well,they didn't used to be.
他们过去是
Get up.
起来
I had three days in that van outside the hospital...
我在医院旁边的车里呆了整整三天了
Topher
托弗
Right?
对不对
Ex.
前任
You're okay,
没事的
Blessed.
主啊
And nobody in the system
你们那帮公务员
Reason?
理由
Are you?
你是不是...
If you like.
随你便
No,I...
不是的 我
Judith.
朱迪丝
Remember? Alpha.
记住 阿尔法
Do anything sudden or
或者有突然的举动
Hit me with anything made of metal,
或者袭击我
The basement,
基地
lf it's abandoned,what am I looking for?
如果它被废弃 那我找什么呢
Hello.
你好
At first,
世界
Good day.
你好啊
Maybe you're too small time.
也许你太急了
I still think it goes nowhere
我还是认为没其他地方了
Then why call?
为什么打电♥话♥
Get out!
滚出去
But if you're supposed to protect...
但如果你必须保护...
We have to assume it came after.
我们必须知道它从哪儿来的
From whom?
从谁那儿得到的
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Computer does all the work.
电脑就能搞定了
That's not all they do.
他们不光做这些
You scan the face,you look for a match.
你只要扫描脸部 找到匹配的
Trade.
情报
Nonsense.
当然
Nice view.
景色不错
If people were being held,
如果那些人被控制了
How come?
怎么说
They probably would've been down there.
他们可能曾经呆过那儿
The family and talking to me.
找机会和我说话
You cannot be sniffing around
你不能每天都围着我家转
Oh,he's flaunting.
他可真会跳
No.
不能
Excuse me?
什么
Please!
停一下
I know you've heard colorful rumors
我知道你听说过
About what an active is.
很多关于玩偶的流言
For longer than I'd like to admit.
比我想象的还要难熬
Long enough to follow a lead!
去查一查
Are you Caroline?
你是卡罗琳吗
Can lower their donut
没有一个人肯放下甜甜圈
I'm just tired.
我只是累了
Hey,I'm getting this third-hand.
这是三手消息了
I didn't say it was a wrong job.
我没说那有什么不对
They're eating lunch
他们在吃午餐
Thank god you called.
真感谢你告诉我
You're crazy.
你疯了
Id.
身份证
Job isn't finished,
任务没完成
Nobody's ever made me,
没有人造了我
I thought you had something I could use.
我认为你有我需要的东西
Don't I take care of you?
我没照顾好你吗
Or you'd be out there risking an ankle.
否则你的脚踝要遭殃
Thank god you dumped him
还好你抛弃了他
Hey,Eddie.
艾迪
It's being handled.
正在处理
I don't know. Nothing.
不知道 没什么
They didn't know what they were signing up for.
他们都不知道为什么签的
Even if they did sign up
就算他们签约了
This is one of ours,
这支是我们常跳的舞
Are you scared?
你怕吗
Why? I don't know.
为什么 不知道
Come with me.
跟我走
We're not men.
我们不是人
You're usually not lying.
你通常不撒谎的
You don't close.
你人际关系不理想
Well,I mean,I get by.
算了吧
You don't make nothing but a mess.
只会把事情弄得更糟
You get blocked,you rush in,
操之过急
She had to be in on it and I didn't?
她了解内情但我没有
Nobody knows.
没人能预计
I don't get what your beef is with her.
真不明白她哪里得罪你了
You don't know what I got.
你不知道我有什么
Maybe she wants to remember.
她想记住
I know the science is there.
我知道那是个高科技的地方
I'm not the boss of you.
我不是你老板
I thought that she was looking for her sister,
我以为她只是找她妹妹
I thought containment was...
我以为这样可以
Yes,Ma'am.
是的 女士
Well,you can't leave it in the country
你不能把它扔在乡下
And you can't toss it in the river.
也不能踢河里去
I start over
一切重来
I wanna be Doris frigging Day.
我也想成名
For a little while.
就一会儿
They traffic girls.
他们就是指示灯
How did you know I was divorced?
你怎么知道我离过婚
So,where are you honeymooning?
那你们去哪度蜜月
Am I beautiful?
我美吗
Tell me what you know.
告诉我你知道什么
You don't think he has five girls just like you
你没发现他还骗了其他五个女孩
Paul." That's right.
保罗 是
Did I fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
This is you,shauna Vickers? Yeah.
你是夏娜·维克斯 是
Then I was gone.
然后便走了
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I think I look good.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表