剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
This was going to be the a new Eden.
这会是新的伊甸园
Eden wasn't a prison.
伊甸园可不是牢房♥
What,are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
The apples were monitored.
这里到处都是监视器
Plus,they didn't have a steam room
还有 这里没有让人汗液系统循环
That could recirculate human sweat and put it right back...
回归正常状态的蒸气浴室...
We're going to be on camera
我们的脚刚一踏进去
The moment we set foot in there.
那些摄像机就会拍到
But remember my plan where we don't?
但我的计划不会让咱们暴露
Can you do anything about their surveillance?
你能解决掉这些监视器吗
From a computer,probably.
要在电脑里面做做手脚才行
Their fail-safe should be on the same system
他们的自动防故障装置应该装在同一系统上
As the life support cycles I designed.
就如我设计的维生循环系统
But we'd have to access one and until then,
但我们得进入其中一个系统 到那时
We suffer from unsightly visibility.
我们就不怕那些监视器了
Wait here.
在这等着
If you'll come this way,please.
请你到这边来一下
I am not
我不善于
Good with people.
跟人打交道
Not good with the blood and viscera of people,okay?
不善于跟有血有肉的人 好吗
Take off your clothes.
脱掉你的衣服
What,you're gonna dress like a doll?
什么 你想把自己扮成一个玩偶
Those probably won't even fit a guy...
这可能行不通...
Oh,no,come-come on!
别这样 拜托
This is... I'm not comfortable.
这个... 不适合我
My arms are chilly.
我的手都快冻麻了
Shut up.
闭嘴
Oh,change is good.
变一下是好事
Go change.
那就变下
Yes,we can!
没错 我们能行
You know,this cotton--
知道吗 这衣服
It's organic, I'm pretty sure.
是由天然棉料做成的 我敢肯定
That's a plus.
这确实不错
I'm going to die.
我要死了
I'm going to die in pajamas.
我会穿着这睡衣死掉
Person I don't know.
我没见过你
Actually,I'm from upstairs. Security review.
事实上 我是楼上来的 安全巡查
I have a work order here.
我接到命令来这
Maybe you can...
或许你可以...
What the hell was that?
那究竟是什么
Is that some kind of like joy-buzzer stun gun?
是那种嗡嗡声的高压电子枪吗
I mean,officially, I deplore the violence,
原则上 我是反对暴♥力♥的
But that was totally worth the loss of karma points.
但这应该对因果报应搭不上关系
Help.
帮我
Computer.
电脑
You can take down security from there,right?
你能从那关掉安全系统 对吗
I could,
我能
If this guy wasn't a paranoid freak.
如果这家伙不是个偏执狂的话
There's like a trillion layers
这里的密♥码♥层
Of passwords on here.
大概有一亿个
This isn't company stuff.
这电脑装的不是公♥司♥的东西
This is his own personal minefield.
这是他自己的雷区
I need a different computer.
我要找台别的电脑
Let's go. Wait. Wait.
那我们走吧 等等
Hold on.
等一会
Let me watch for a minute,
让我看一会
See if I can notice a pattern,
看能不能找到一种模式
Security patrols,anything.
关于安全巡查什么的
All right,would you look at this place?
好吧 你可以看看这地方吗
I mean,first of all,
我是说 首先
Feng shui up the ying yang.
风水在阴阳之上
Also,I designed
也是我设计的一部分
Parts of it,but I did not design the stone-cold foxes
但没设计出这种穿着一点衣服
In the small clothes,
且情感麻木的人
And the ample massage facilities.
还有这么齐全的按♥摩♥设施
I mean,don't get me wrong,
别误会我的意思
I heart my porn, but this is cool.
我喜欢黄♥片♥ 但这更不错
This is a bad place.
这里真不人道
Bad people,maybe.
或许只是人不太好
Good place.
地方可是好的
Man,this is the future.
这就是未来
The machine feeds them what they need,
机器能满足人类的需要
The machine takes away what it needs.
机器带走了未来所需的
A closed system, the earth
封闭系统 世界将
Is not harmed.
安好无损
Yeah,we're all just cells in a body.
没错 我们都是由细胞组成的个体
Cells in a body?
细胞组成的个体
That's the future?
那就是未来
We're all functional, interchangeable?
我们都功能齐全 可相互置换
We already are,man.
我们已经是这样了
What,you didn't you know that?
你不会还不知道吧
I was trying to tell you,
我是想要告诉你
You know,we're all just atoms
知道吗 在巨大无限的宇宙里
In the big continuous universe
我们都只是个原子
And the best,the best that we can do
在这 我们只能竭尽全力做到
Is to try not to kill it from the inside.
别互相残杀 而自取灭亡
No.
不
There's more we can do.
我们还能做到更多
Yeah,okay.
是啊 好啊
If you really think you have a choice.
如果你真觉得自己还有机会
Let's go. There's a lull in traffic.
我们走吧 那里正好有个空挡
Come on.
快点
There should be offices down this way,
那边过去应该有很多办公室
If I remember correctly.
如果我没记错的话
What?
怎么了
The stairs lack risers.
这楼梯没有梯级板
What?
什么
The vertical part that makes the back of each stair
楼梯的后部应该有竖直的挡板
Is called a riser.
就是梯级板
I know what they are.
我知道梯级板是什么
Okay,wait,hold,hold.
好的 等等 等等
Okay,see,
听我说
Sometimes when I go on stairs that don't have risers,
有时在没有梯级板的楼梯上
I get this feeling, this awful sensation,
我会有种可怕的感觉
That something's going to just reach out
就是有些像爪子或触须的东西
And grab my ankle like a claw or a tentacle.
会伸出来 抓住我的脚踝
This is life or death.
现在可是生死存亡的时刻
Could be a hand, could be an ordinary hand.
可能是只手 一只普通的手
Come on!
别这样
Hurry up.
快点
There's a terminal in there.
那里有台终端机
If I can get to that,
如果能用那台电脑
I can shut down all the security.
我就可以关闭整个安全系统
I can open this place up like an oyster--
我能像对付牡蛎那样把这地方公诸于众
We can go out in the elevator, as pretty as you please.
我们就能搭电梯出去 为所欲为
Okay,fine.
好的
Oh,god!
天哪
I know that guy-- Lubov.
我认识那家伙 鲁博夫
My whole life.
我的一生
My whole life isn't real.
所有的一切都是假的
It's a small world,right?
世界真小 对吗
I went to grade school with Jenna Elfman.
我还跟詹妮·艾夫曼同学呢[获金球奖女演员]
Just point me to where they sleep.
告诉我 他们在哪睡觉
Is it that way?
是那边吗
Cool off.
冷静
Man,think.
好好想想
You know,c-compose yourself mentally,man.
知道吗 让你的脑袋冷静下来
Prepare.
做好心理准备
What are you doing?
你在做什么
The best that I can, Mr. I-stun-all-my-problems.
"我吓坏了"先生 我只能做到
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表