剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
It's like they're invisible.
他们是无形的
It's a good thing I'm relatively sure you're not crazy.
这不错 我确信你没有疯
We have a job for you, Mr. dominic,
你有任务了 多米尼克先生
If you don't mind.
如果你不介意
I'm in the chair.
我在椅子上
Of course.
当然
Mr. Dominic, please.
多米尼克先生
A communication has arrived
需要你和
For you from your handlers at the NSA,and...
你在安♥全♥局♥的负责人联♥系♥一下
We're really curious about it.
我们对此很好奇
Whose hands are these?
这是谁的手
Whose body am I in?
我在谁的身体里面
Victor?
维克多
Okay... Okay.
够了 够了
No... No.
不要 不要啊
So,uh...
所以...
Me, my body
我 我的身体
I'm,uh... I'm in the attic.
我在阁楼上
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it!
我就知道
And now you want me to help?!
你还希望我帮你
After doing that!
对我这么做以后
Doctor?
医生
Sedate him, please.
给他用镇定剂
No... Topher.
不要 托弗
Adelle,please, come on,don't...
艾黛儿 求你了 不要...
Don't give me the shot,please.
不要给我打♥针♥ 求你了
Don't give...
不要...
Whiskey.
威士忌
He wants a drink instead. I'm not surprised.
他想喝酒 并不奇怪
No.
不要
No.
不要
Oh,god.
天啊
That was...
这真是...
Necessary.
必要的
Doctor,he's calm now.
他现在镇定了
Is there perhaps something else
还有什么
We can give him to make him
可以让他
More receptive to our questions?
更易于接受我们的问题
No.
不要
No,I'd rather not.
不要 我宁愿不要
Right.
好吧
Let's get started.
现在进入正题
I know.
我知道
I know,they always think that.
我知道 他们总这么想
Tell an adult.
告诉成年人
Tell a teacher.
告诉老师
Tell a priest.
告诉牧师
But if he says he knows them all,
但如果他说他都认识他们
That they won't believe you...
他们就不会相信你...
He said he knew the cops.
他说他认识警♥察♥
All of the cops.
所有的警♥察♥
Did you have a chance you didn't take?
你是否有机会 但没把握住呢
Four times.
有四次
Four times,I saw a way to go,
有四次 我可以逃走
And I didn't go.
但我没走
You couldn't have gotten away.
你不可能逃走的
He was bigger
他比你大
And stronger and older.
比你强壮 比你有经验
It's okay.
没关系的
It's okay to get rescued by someone else
就算是其他人救你出去也没事
If you're young or small
如果你太年轻或者太小
Or you just can't do it yourself.
或者你不能自己动手
Hey,you know this story?
你知道这个故事吗
Yeah.
知道
Read it again,okay?
再读一遍 好吗
But this time...
但这次...
Think of yourself as the prince.
把自己当成小王子
I didn't save anyone.
我不会救任何人
Hey,remember what you said.
记住你说过的
The prince shows up at the last minute,
小王子会在最后一分钟出现
Takes all the credit.
得到所有的荣誉
That means Briar rose was trapped all that time,
那意味着布里亚一直被困
Sleeping...
沉睡着...
And dreaming of getting out.
梦想着离开
The prince was her dream.
小王子是她的梦想
She made him.
她让他
She made him fight to get her out.
让他为了她能够离开而战斗
Prince.
王子
The prince was a boy.
小王子是男孩
Yeah,but that's not his fault.
是的 但这不是他的错
Susan?
苏珊
There's a van here for you.
有一辆货车在等你
And it's the kids' dinnertime.
到了孩子们的吃饭时间了
I got to go.
我要走了
Okay.
好的
I'll come back.
我会回来的
Okay.
好的
Susan.
苏珊
You let me sit here very close to you.
你让我坐在你旁边
You felt safe.
你感觉安全
Which tells me...
这告诉我...
You got a blade on you somewhere,
你身上有刀
So just give it to me now,
现在给我
And I won't tell anyone.
我不会告诉任何人
Thank you.
谢谢
Good talk?
相谈甚欢吗
A start.
开了个头
Well,did you tell her you're going to come back?
你告诉她你还会回来吗
Yeah.
是的
It will be a little while, though.
不过 要过一阵子
Just... be ready.
做好准备
She's close to moving forward,
她离逃跑不远了
But it's going to hurt.
但会受到伤害
Are you Stephen Kepler?
你是斯蒂芬·开普勒吗
Okay.
好吧
Hi.
你好
Uh,what was that name again?
能再说一遍那个名字吗
Stephen Kepler. Is that you?
斯蒂芬·开普勒 是你吗
Well.There are a lot of answers make to that question.
关于那个问题有很多回答
You're not from the Thai place,are you?
你不是从泰国餐厅来的 是吗
Yeah.
是的
I wanted tofu satay.
我要的是豆腐沙爹
Don't worry.
不用担心
You're not in any trouble,
你没有惹麻烦
But you are an expert in a field I am... interested in.
但你是我所感兴趣领域的专家
Can I come in and talk for a minute?
我可以进来和你聊会儿吗
Let's talk out here.
在这说吧
It's nice.
这里不错
The hallway goes...
这个走廊...
Down there all the way,and...
一直走下去...
There's lots of...
有很多
Spacious... air.
很多空气
Am I still breathing?
我还在呼吸吗
No.
不要
Carrots.
是胡萝卜
Uh,medicinal carrots.
药用萝卜
Personal use for medicinal carrots
私人药用萝卜
That were here when I moved in,
那些在我搬进来时就有了
And I'm holding it for a friend.
我帮我的朋友照顾它
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表