剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
And maybe for no good reason.
而且理由并不充分
Whoever Carl Craft was may have nothing to do with who...
卡尔·卡夫的身份也可能...
Alpha is.
和阿尔法的身份无关
Agent Ballard.
伯拉德探员
How may I help you?
要我帮些什么
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道自己在做什么
What you're giving up! Right.
不知道自己放弃了什么 对
Why would I want to live in a luxurious spa-like environment
既然我能和你住在这里
When I could live here with you?
我为什么还想住在豪华的水疗中心呢
I thought you were different!
还以为你与众不同呢
I thought you were exceptional. I was wrong. You're weak.
我还以为你出类拔萃 我错了 你太弱了
I may not know who I am,
我可能不知道自己是谁
but at least I know who I'm not.
但至少我知道我不是某些人
I'm not you're girlfriend.
我不是你的女朋友
You okay?
你还好吗
I kick ass.
非常好
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Echo.
我是艾可
And who is that?
她是谁
She's nobody.
她谁也不是
I'm just the porch light,waiting for you.
我是一盏等待你的路灯
You have to put me back.
你得送我回去
You have to put me back in that wedge.
你必须把我的记忆封存起来
Cause we need to get...
因为我们需要...
Wendy back in her body.
让温迪回到她自己的身体
Why do you have to go back in the wedge?
为什么要把你的记忆封存起来
Why don't you come home?
为什么不回家呢
I did sign a contract.
我签了合约
I have 38 brains.
我有38个脑袋
Not one of them thinks you can sign a contract to be a slave,
没有一个认为一张合约能让你变成奴隶
Especially now that we have a black president.
尤其是现在我们有了个黑人总统
We have a black president?
我们有黑人总统了吗
Okay. I am missing everything.
好吧 我想念所有的事物
Yeah. Let's do this.
好 我们来干吧
Caroline?
卡罗琳
Now,do what I say...
现在 按我说的做...
Or I will blow your brain out.
否则我就毁了你的记忆
What's this? Background singer?
这是什么 伴唱歌♥手吗
Background singer,ninja girl?
伴唱歌♥手 是女武士吗
I don't know why Alpha would imprint her as a background singer
不知道阿尔法为何给她设定了伴唱歌♥手的性格
Unless he was starting an evil band.
难道他想组建一个邪恶乐队吗
Nope. Next.
不是 下一个
This is Topher.
我是托弗
Topher.Question.
托弗 有个问题
When Alpha was an active,did he ever have any engagements that ended up in Pedro?
阿尔法做玩偶时 他在圣贝德罗有没有过任务
Uh,he had a lot of engagements, Boyd. Can you be more specific?
他有过很多任务 你能具体些吗
When Alpha was a civilian,he,uh,abducted a woman.
阿尔法还是老百姓的时候 曾绑♥架♥过一位女士
Kept her captive for three days in some sort of defunct power plant.
在某种拥有死亡力量的植物中关了她三天
She escaped. Cops picked her up on the highway.
她逃脱了 警♥察♥在高速上找到了她
Uh,Get me Whiskey 1.1.
给我威士忌1.1版本
Too traumatized to find her way back there,
由于受到创伤 她找不到来时的路
But it was somewhere in San Pedro.
但肯定是圣贝德罗的某处
Actually...
事实上...
There was one engagement. He slipped his handler.
那时有一次任务 他甩掉了驯化师
It was a double. He was with Whiskey 1.
有两个人的任务 他和威士忌1号♥一起的
It took us a while to get a lock on his location.
花了很久才找到他
Wasn't a place we'd been before. It was a bit off perimeter.
不是我们该管的地方 有点超越辖区了
It explains why you bounty-hunters haven't turned up anything.
难怪你的侦探们一点线索都没有
Here it is. San Pedro.Industrial road 7-18.
请记下 圣贝德罗市工业大道7-18号♥
Thanks,Topher.
谢谢 托弗
Whiskey.
威士忌
He's using an old Whiskey imprint.
他用了威士忌过去的记忆
Get in the chair.
坐到椅子上去
What are you going to do? Wipe me?
你想干什么 给我洗♥脑♥吗
No,I'm going to put her in you.
我要把她植入你体内
That's what you wanted,isn't it?
你也这么想的 不是吗
Of course,then I'm going to kill you!
当然 那时我会杀了你
That's a little elaborate.
有点复杂了
Then why don't you just shoot me and the damn wedge?
为什么不直接杀了我 然后毁掉我存储的记忆呢
I'm not going to shoot the wedge.
我不会毁掉这个的
I'm going to keep the wedge.
我要留着它
I'm going to use the wedge.
我要利用它
And I'm going to grab Wendys and Beckys and Stacys from all over this great nation,
然后我要抓住所有的温迪 贝基和斯泰西
And every one of them will be a Caroline.
让他们都变成卡罗琳
And every one of them will get carved up and their throat cut until I get bored.
等到我厌烦了 我会切割她们至死
So,get in the chair!
到椅子上去
You like knives. And scissors.
你喜欢刀 剪刀
You like to cut things,don't you?
你喜欢切割东西是吗
Whiskey.
威士忌
You cut up that poor girl because of me.
你因为我才切碎了那女孩
For you. It was for you.
为了你 这都是为了你
Save it!
省省吧你
Don't hand me any more of your crap about
别在我面前炫耀你那
You being some superior ascended being.
所谓高级物种的废话
To ascend to anything,at minimum,you don't cut up women!
就算为了进化 你也不能切割女人
Lay back in the chair.
回到椅子上
You lay back in the chair.
你才回到椅子上
I'm done laying back in the chair! I'm ready to rinse and spit.
我受够了 我要畅所欲言
I will shoot it. I will blast the wedge!
我会开枪的 我会爆了你的记忆封存
So blast it. What's stopping you, Edward Scissor Pud?
开枪吧 谁阻止你了 剪刀手爱德华吗
I'm not fooling. He's not kidding!
我没糊弄你 他不是开玩笑的
We're not bluffing.
我们没有虚张声势
I'm bluffing.
我在虚张声势
But the rest of us... We mean business.
但是其他的我 我们是认真的
I said shoot it! I don't care.
开枪呀 我不在乎
Yeah? Well,maybe she will.
好吧 可能她在乎
She won't know. She's me.
她不在乎 她就是我
And we're both coming to get ya.
我们都是来抓你的
Want to bet it's stolen?
我敢说这是偷来的
He's up there.
他在那上面
Caroline's up there!
卡罗琳在上面
I see.
我看到了
You want to save the girl?
你想救那女孩吗
Go get her.
接着吧
You saved her.
你救了她
Dr. Saunders?
桑德斯医生
I think you gave me more computer skills than
我认为你教我的计算机技术
Would be required by a medical doctor.
远超过一个医务工作者所需
It was very easy for me to hack your system.
我很轻易就能侵入你的电脑
I'm curious.
我很好奇
About?
好奇什么
Well,I guess I understand why they wouldn't want to waste an investment.
我觉得能理解他们为什么不想浪费投资
And I suppose why hire physician when you can just...
为什么还要雇佣外科医生呢 因为你完全...
Imprint the broken doll.
可以重新给受伤的玩偶植入记忆
But why did you decide it was very important for me to hate you?
但为什么你觉得让我恨你很重要
I think that's strange.
我觉得很奇怪
You didn't open it.
你没有打开吗
No.
没有
Aren't you curious to see who you really are?
你难道不好奇你真正的样子
I know who I am.
我知道自己是谁
So he continues to elude us.
他还在逃避我们吗
He does.
是的
And the poor child at the warehouse?
那在仓库里的可怜孩子呢
An anonymous source is providing generously for her family.
一位匿名人士慷慨资助了她的家庭
It's cold comfort. Yes.
无用的安慰 是的
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
I have confidence now.
我现在有信心
Our new contractor has the skills to inspire it.
我们的新承包商有能力做到
I don't work for you yet. Remember our deal.
我还没开始为你工作 记住我们的协议
The young lady's freedom has been granted.
保证年轻女士的自♥由♥
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表