剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
But the dollhouse has likely discovered
玩偶工厂可能已经发现了
That we've been placing messages in their imprints.
我们将某些预留信息灌输进了记忆
And this is the only way we could get the message to you.
这是我们唯一能通知你的方式
They did this to you.
他们对你这样做了
They did this long before you met me.
他们早在我们相遇之前
They've been using this body to spy on you for months.
他们让我监视你已经好几个月了
The only reason Mellie exists is because of you.
梅莉完全是因你而存在
Aren't I special?
我很特殊吗
Now that you've removed their surveillance,
你发现了监视器
They're going to rely on her more.
这让他们更依赖她
Don't tell her anything
什么都不要告诉她
About the investigation.
任何有关调查的事
It will get back to the dollhouse.
所有消息都会传回玩偶工厂
That's why you--
这就是为什么你...
She-- came back.
她会回来
Now you understand how dangerous their technology is.
你现在知道他们的科技有多可怕了吧
I slept with her.
我们发生过关系
I should have known.
我应该注意到的
You can't tell Mellie about this.
你不能告诉梅莉
If the dollhouse knows you know, they will kill you.
如果玩偶工厂知道了 他们会杀了你
And they'll make Mellie do it.
他们会让梅莉这样做
Mellie couldn't.
梅莉不会这么做
She's not a regular doll.
她不是一般的玩偶
She's a sleeper.
她是个沉睡玩偶
With the flip of a switch,
只要碰一下开关
The dollhouse can turn her into a killer.
她就会变成杀人犯
If our person inside has been captured, Wait.
如果我们的人被抓了... 等一下
This is the last time you'll hear from us through a doll.
这是你最后一次听到我们的消息
You can't tear apart my life and not give me anything.
你们不能毁了我的生活 夺走我的一切
Where is the dollhouse located?
玩偶工厂在哪
You need to investigate why it exists.
你最好调查它为何存在
Is it underground? Am I on the right track?
它在地下吗 我说对了吗
The dollhouse deals in fantasy, but that is not their purpose.
玩偶工厂处事神秘 但这不是他们的目的
Investigate their purpose.
你要调查他们的目的
We will find other ways to contact you.
我们还会想法子联♥系♥你的
Who? Who sent you?
到底是谁派你来的
I'm not imprinted with information
我这里没有这条信息
You're not supposed to have.
你没有必要知道
Tell me who!
告诉我
Remember, you can't tell her.
记住 别告诉她
You must maintain the negotiation. Wait!
你必须遵守我们的协议 等等
Paul, what's wrong?
保罗 你怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
Why are you kissing me?
你亲我♥干♥什么呢
My men have been trying to reach Dewitt.
我的人一直在联♥系♥德威特
She's still not picking up.
她还是不接电♥话♥
She going to be able to pull it off?
她能做到吗
I threw my best secret agent parts into the build.
我拿出了看家的本事
The GPS on Dewitt's cell transmitter
德威特的电♥话♥定位系统
Isn't registering, either.
仍旧没有她的消息
Anything happened to Dewitt...
她不会出事吧...
Think happy thoughts.
想开点
That's not happy. Is everything a joke to you?
本身就不是好事 你认为所有事都是玩笑吗
Notice I'm not laughing.
注意下 我可没笑
You need me to take care of this?
需要我来帮忙吗
You allowed a security breach to develop on your turf.
你竟然在你的地盘违反安全规范
Not my department, Mr. head of security.
这不是我管的 安全问题归你管
You leave these doors wide open, computers on,
你让门敞着 计算机也开着
Chair running. It's your job to make sure
椅子也工作着 这是你的工作
Everybody that works here is on our side.
确保这里的安全
Who has access to the lab?
谁进过试验室
The shortlist? uh... Dewitt,
有... 德威特
Boyd, Ramirez, Saunders,
博伊德 拉米雷斯 桑德斯
Ivy, any number of handlers
艾薇 任何一个驯化者
Or attendants. Uh...
或者其他人...
And the occasional doll wanders up here.
还有需要辅疗的玩偶
Then there's that janitorial staff.
还有一些女的守卫
What's going to happen when the boss lady comes back?
老板回来了会怎么样
Her wrath is going to rain down on me.
她会对我大发雷霆
And then I'm coming after you.
我会找你的麻烦
Let's go.
走吧
When I worked at the agency,
我在局里的时候
You know what I'd do to someone who exposed us like that?
你知道我怎么对付暴露我们的人吗
I'd kill him.
杀了他
Who is our target?
这次的目标是谁
We found NSA
我们在机器里
Tech in our equipment.
找到了国♥家♥安♥全♥局的东西
Dewitt's known they've been sniffing
德威特说过他们已经
Around the dollhouse for years.
监视我们很久了
Getting access to their files
进入他们的系统
Is our best shot at finding the spy.
是抓出内奸最便捷的方法
Tall order.
听起来很难完成啊
Oh, if you don't think you can pull it off...
你要是拿不到...
I didn't say that.
我不是那个意思
I just want you to appreciate
我只是想等我拿到的时候
How awesome I'm going to be when I deliver.
你会如何佩服我
Topher broke their RSA encryption,
托弗只破解了他们加密实验室的
But only for the internal network.
内部网络
Which means you need me to get inside their building.
我要打入内部才行
Yeah.
是的
Where could a girl get changed around here?
哪有换衣服的地方
Excuse me. Can I borrow a pen?
抱歉 可以借下笔吗
Never mind.
还是算了
Found one.
找到了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't worry.
别急
It's taken care of.
一切都在掌握中
Enter your private key.
请输入密♥码♥
You know the drill.
你知道规定的
20 minutes.
二十分钟
Nothing goes in, nothing comes out.
没有人能够进出的
Your card will unlock the files you're cleared to see.
你的卡能打开文件 很容易看到
Excuse me, ma'am.
对不起 女士
I'm going to have to ask you to step over here.
先别动 我要过来看下
Did I leave something in there? Hold out your arms.
我落下东西了吗 手举起来
Mossad doesn't even double-tag.
莫萨德也没双重间谍吧[以色列情报机关]
Security alert.
安全警报
All employees return to designated scif areas
所有人都到中♥央♥大厅
For level one security sweep.
一级安全清查
Security alert.
安全警报
All employees return to designated scif areas
所有人都到中♥央♥大厅
For level one security sweep.
一级安全清查
Sorry, Ms. Sato.
打扰了 佐藤女士
We're moving everyone from scif offices
请大家赶快
Down to the central lobby.
到中♥央♥大厅报到
Just give me a sec.
我马上就好
All right.
好的
Security alert.
安全警报
All employees return to designated scif areas
所有人都到中♥央♥大厅
For level one security sweep.
一级安全清查
Security alert.
安全警报
All employees...
所有员工...
I need a roof extraction, north end of the building.
我要在北边的屋顶撤退
We got her in the stairwell.
在楼梯间发现了她
There she goes.
她在那
Correction. Extraction on the south end.
改变计划 我要在南边的屋顶撤退
Surrender yourself!
投降吧
Chopper is coming to you.
飞机正往你那过去
Hurry. I have the name,but they are closing in.
快点 我已拿到文件 他们就要来了
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表