剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
You design environmental systems.
你设计环境系统
Yeah,th-that's my thing.
是的 那是我的工作
Uh,self-contained.
自给自足
Renewable everything.
一切都是可再生的
Uh,I mean...
我的意思是...
The ultimate goal is,uh,
终极目标是
Complete self-sufficiency, but without a lot of money,
完全自给自足 不需要有很多钱
You know,the best
你知道
You can hope to do is to offset your carbon footprint.
最大的希望是可以抵消碳的排放量
You know,I care about my carbon footprint,
我担心我的碳排放量
But most people out there are...
但是外面的大多数人...
Making carbon snow angels.
在制♥作♥碳雪天使
You know Earth Day was last week?
你知道地球日是上周吗
I haven't been.
我从来不知道
Hilarious.
真搞笑
Earth gets one day.
地球只有一天
All right,the other 36♥4♥,
剩下的36♥4♥天
We're.... we're cranking the AC in our hummer,
我们都在我们的悍马车里开着
And then,one day a year,
而且 一年只有一天
Ooh,we'll separate the plastic.
我们会分离塑料
You know what I think?
知道我是怎么想的吗
I think
我觉得
That once we die out--
一旦我们都灭绝了
Uh,uh,a couple hundred years--
几百年之后
Earth is going to have a "people day."
地球会有一个人类日
You know,to remember us.
为了纪念我们
One day a year,
一年只有一天
She is going to laugh and laugh and shake our bones.
她会不断地笑 摇晃着我们的骨头
Recycled urine?
再循环的尿样
I'm kidding.
开玩笑的
It-it...
它
It's not fully recycled.
它没有完全循环
I'm tinkering with that.
我做了些修补
I also have POM.
我还有聚甲醛
Let's say I do have a lot of money.
我有很多钱
You can design a truly self-contained system?
你可以设计一个真正自给自足的系统
Uh... air,water,heat.
气 水 热
You wouldn't even have to use the grid...
你甚至不用使用网格
Uh,maybe a little, depending on how big it is.
可能有一点 取决于它有多大
So,you can make a building disappear?
所以 你可以使一栋建筑消失
Only if you paint it exactly like
只有当你把它漆成与它后面的完全一样时
What's behind it, and then you stand...
然后 你站在
But you could bury it underground.
但是你可以把它埋在地下
Underground... it's best,
地下 这最好
You know,uh...
你知道...
Insulation, structural integrity.
绝缘隔离 保持结构完整
You don't have a lot of money.
你没有很多钱
I'm looking for something.
我在找些东西
Yeah,no.You need to make an appointment with Stacy.
你需要跟斯泰西预约
You could e-mail me... Don't e-mail me.
你可以给我发邮件 不要给我发邮件
You know,I'm not comfortable having people in my home
我不喜欢有人在我家
That aren't delivering me Thai food,
那个没有给我送泰国菜
And I'm not talking about past clients.
我不想谈论过去的客户
Tell me about the dollhouse.
告诉我玩偶工厂的事
Ah,man.
伙计
I told you,
我告诉过你
You're not in trouble.
你没有遇到麻烦
You are naive.
你太天真了
They will kill me,and you,
他们会杀了我 还有你
And then kill me again. Please.
然后再杀我 拜托
I shouldn't have said anything.
我什么都不能说
And now there's a gun.
现在有把枪了
You built the dollhouse.
你建造了玩偶工厂
I built the shell.
我建造的外壳
Can you open the shell?
你可以打开外壳吗
What if I don't tell you?
如果我不告诉你会怎样
Probably.
可能可以
But I don't know where it is.
但我不知道它在哪
That was years ago.
那是很多年前了
You know,I-I-I designed it from here.
我在这里设计的它
I never leave here,man.
伙计 我从没离开过这里
Then,this will be a real adventure for you.
那么 这将是一次真正的冒险
You're coming with me.
跟我来
Why would I choose to do that?
我为什么要选择帮你呢
I don't remember using the word "choose."
我可不记得你有得选
There is a girl named Caroline
有一个叫卡罗琳的女孩
Being held there against her will.
违背她的意愿被关在那
Now,I'm the only person who knows how to find the dollhouse,
我是唯一知道如何找到玩偶工厂的人
And you're the only person who knows how to get in.
而你是唯一知道怎样进去的人
And as much as it pains me to say it,
说这个让我有点痛苦
That makes you my new partner.
你成为了我的新搭档
Then,can I hold the gun?
那么 我可以拿枪吗
Never saw before.
从来没见过
Come on.
得了吧
It's from your best friends and handlers at the NSA.
这是你在国♥家♥安♥全♥局最好的朋友和驯化者拿来的
No,it isn't.
不 它不是
We didn't communicate that way.
我们没有用那种方式交流过
We have phones.
我们用电♥话♥
It came in an envelope.
它被放在一个信封里
It was hand-delivered.
它是被亲手送来的
Who else would be trying to contact you covertly?
还有谁会设法偷偷摸摸地联♥系♥你呢
Alpha.
阿尔法
I guess he didn't hear about the regime change.
我猜他没有听说政♥权♥已经更替了
Let's open it.
打开它
What's it going to be?
这会是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
He never sent me anything before.
他从来没送过我东西
Whether it's from the NSA
不管它是从国♥家♥安♥全♥局来的
Or from Alpha makes no difference.
还是从阿尔法那都没有区别
It's intended that you should be able to open it.
这是有意让你打开它
Therefore,you should be able to open it.
所以 你应该能够打开它
We just need a password that you would guess.
我们只需要一个你猜的密♥码♥
It shouldn't be hard.
这并不难
Alpha.
阿尔法
Too easy.
太简单了
Try it.
试试看
If we're wrong,it could all disappear.
如果我们是错的 它会消失
Wait.
等等
Alpha?
阿尔法吗
Just like that?
就这样
Alpha?
阿尔法吗
He used to sign his stuff in art class like that.
他过去在美术课上经常像那样签名
They thought it was a fish, but it was his name
他们以为是鱼 但那是他的名字
Over and over again.
一次又一次
First sign something was different.
第一个符号♥有些不同
He means the Greek letter.
他是指希腊字母
Try a Greek Alpha.
试一下阿尔法的希腊字母
How...?
怎么弄...
Change font.
更改字体
Paul Bunyan?
保罗·班扬
Did not anticipate that.
没有料到
There's a lot of those statues in northern plains cities--
在北部平原城市 有很多那种雕像
Wisconsin,Michigan,Minnesota.
比如威斯康辛州 密西根州 明尼苏达州
Tucson.
图森[亚利桑那州东南部城市]
What?
什么
I've see that dreadful statue
我见过那个可怕的雕像
From the window of the center in Tucson.
从图森市中心的窗户
What's the center? Never you mind.
什么中心 不关你的事
Is that the dollhouse HQ?
是玩偶工厂的总部吗
Because I've always wondered...
因为我一直不明白...
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表