剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
The counter jockeys aren't opposed to a little
那里的电脑操作员一点也不反感
"you scratch my back with a wad of cash,
"你给我钱
And I scratch yours with sealed planning records."
我给你资料"
And voil?
的行为
Blueprints.
蓝图
I'm riveted.
有点意思
You are a snide bitch.
你是个爱讽刺的女人
I know-- I love that about me.
我知道 我喜欢你这么说我
Me,too.
同感
Well,these look like...
这看起来象...
Really boring building plans.
这么烂的楼层设计
The first two hours I stared at them,
我盯着它看了两个小时
But then I saw...
然后... 我找到这个
Nice work,babe.
好样的
Yeah,I'm totally in the dark here.
看到这我完全懵了
Well,they put in these
他们把
Utility tunnels here.
隧♥道♥挖在这做什么
Yeah,but according to these plans,
根据这幅图
The room they lead to is empty.
它指向的房♥间是空的
So,if you wanted to,say,move things in and out
我想是要把东西搬进实验室
Of the lab without opening the front door...
而不通过大门...
You'd go in here.
我们得去这
Babe...
亲爱的...
This is good news.
这是好消息呀
Where's your happy face?
你怎么这个脸
Rossum is seriously powerful,and this just...
罗森的势力那么大 这...
This just became real.
一切就要成真了
Well,it's always been real to me.
对于我 这一直都是真的
Caroline,I'm just saying
卡罗琳 我只是说
You might not want to piss them off.
你这样做会激怒他们的
Rossum is exploiting animals in the name of "science,"
罗森用科学的名义在动物身上做实验
And god knows what else.
鬼才知道还有别的什么
I might want to piss them off
我倒是很想...
A real lot. Okay,okay.
惹他们 好了 好了
Go easy.
手下留情啊
I'm not backing out.
我不会不支持你的
You'd better not back out.
你最好别
I'm with you.
我会在你身边
Damn right.
太好了
Always.
一直在
The entrance is here somewhere.
入口就在这附近
Okay,we're nowhere near the Rossum building,
这附近没有
And I checked all the directories for all these buildings,
我找了这栋楼里所有的电♥话♥薄
And still no Lily Foundry.
根本就没有叫莉莉铸造场的
Because you're standing on her.
你不就在它上面吗
There.
那
We... we follow the red pipe.
我们顺着红色的管子走
I've been here before,
我来过这
But how can you not remember something
但是你总不能不记得某些事
And remember it at the same time?
同时又记得吧
That's just the drug making you act weird.
或者是那种药的缘故
No.
不是
I felt it before.
我能感觉到
It pulled me here.
它引我来这儿
Well,maybe you're crazy.
可能你精神失常了
Do you think so?
你这么认为吗
What I do think is,when we get in there,
我十分确定的是 我们进来了
We have to look for lab books,
我们得找实验室
Uh,logs,chemical samples,
进入系统 拿到样品
Proof that Rossum is responsible for this mess.
得证明罗森是罪魁祸首
Right there.
就是这
That goes straight into the Rossum building.
从这儿上去就是罗森大楼
Yeah.
哦
Okay,we're gonna have to move like Ninjas from here on out.
我们得象忍♥者那样过去
We're not gonna have to fight,are we?
我们是不是会遇到守卫
Because I don't even really know how to make a fist.
我都不知道如何挥拳头
Not if we do this right.
跟着我就行
Okay,so the staircase to the lab
去实验室的楼梯
Is just beyond the lobby.
就在走廊的那边
Now,timing is everything.
时间非常关键
Just pretend like we're playing a video game,
假设我们在玩电子游戏
And I'm gonna go first.
我先过去
And when he turns his back,
等那个人转过去的时候
Then you go.
你就走
I don't play video games.
我没玩过电子游戏
You.
你
I am so sorry
我真的对不起你
That I tried to kill you.
我以前想杀你
It's okay.
没事 没事
No,it's not okay.
这不是小事
I tried to burn you to death.
我曾经要置你于死地
Who does that?
谁指使的呢
What's the holdup? He says
他胡说些什么 他说
He tried to kill me.
他说想杀了我
He's been exposed.
他被遗弃了
Um... it's okay.
没事了 不要放在心上
Really,uh,whatever you think you did,
你做过那些
I'm over it.
我不记得了
You know,uh... water...
你知道... 水...
Bridge... under.
桥下的... 水
Please,I'm begging you,don't walk away.
求你原谅我吧
I just... I need your forgiveness.
我需要你的原谅
You got it.
我原谅你了
You don't mean it.
你没那个意思
You still hate me.
你还是恨我
I could see it in your eyes,right,
我能从你的眼睛里看出来 对吧
And you just keep looking at me with them.
你一直这样看着我
I mean it.
我原谅你了 真的
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
Look,the guns,right,
听着 拿枪
The running around,the barking orders.
快速奔跑 大喝别人
This is not all there is to Lawrence Dominic.
这不是我劳伦斯·多米尼克的错
Oh,ma'am,this is just my job.
这是我的工作
I'm not just hard edges.
我可不是铁面无私的
I mean,look at me.
不信你看着我
Check this suit out.
看看我呀
I'm not just hard edges.
我不是铁面无私的
How many times have I told you?
都告诉过你几遍了
He's not a nice doggie.
它不是只好狗
I don't want to pet him.
我才不要养它
Mr. Dominic?
多米尼克先生
Mr. Dominic.
多米尼克先生
I,uh,hear you're feeling a little under the weather.
我听说你感觉不怎么好
I think I might have something that might help.
相信我能帮上你
He's not a nice doggie.
它不是只好狗
I don't want to pet him.
我不养它
He'll attack me.
它一直袭击我
It's okay.
没事的
All right.
好了
Everybody with a firearm,turn it in,now.
任何有武器的人都把枪交过来
Right here!
马上 就放这
Let's get our friend sedated.
给他来针镇静剂吧
You remember to be very quiet during the game,right?
要记得在玩游戏的时候必须保持安静 好吗
Noise is upsetting.
吵闹会让人心烦意乱
Lift up your dress.
掀起你的裙子
Stay away from me.
离我远点
No,it's okay,it's okay.
没事了 没事了
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
We got to move now.
我们得走了
Let's go... please.
我们走吧
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表