剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Nicolas.
尼古拉斯
That's millions.
那可是成百上千万啊
I knew that you would be ashamed of me
我清楚 你如果知道了会觉得我很丢人
And that you wouldn't let it lie,
你不会善罢甘休
So I-I couldn't tell you.
所以 我不敢告诉你
I couldn't tell you.
不敢告诉你
Okay,okay.
好了 好了
We'll...
我们...
It'll be all right.
事情会好起来的
After you died,
你去世后
Part of me was relieved because you never knew.
我有一丝宽慰 毕竟一直没让你知道
But now,I just want you back.
但现在 我只要你回来
You were taken from me too soon
你离开得太早了
Smart boy.
聪明的孩子
You suspect that,too.
你也怀疑我死得蹊跷
Look,he's supposed to be worth over $4 million.
听着 这马至少值400万
Go,go,go!
快走
You think you can hustle me?
你以为骗我钱那么容易呢
Oh,what the hell do you mean?
你什么意思
King's Ransom has been juiced.
你给"国王赎金"磕药了
Anabolic steroids,stimulants.
打了兴♥奋♥剂♥ 合成代谢类固醇
Enough to make his heart pop.
让它保持强健的心跳
You really think you could hide this
你以为一点克罗米酚柠檬酸盐
With a little clomiphene citrate?
就能掩盖这个吗
I mean,masking agents can't hide themselves,you know.
别掩耳盗铃了
If I wasn't looking for it,I might have been fooled,
如果我没留意 没准真被你骗了
But I ain't a baby in this freaking business.
但我在这行也是老手了
You were going for a money grab.
你这要价纯属明抢
Trying to pass that horse off
你们把马伪装成备战状态
As race ready,raise his value.
借以抬高价码
He looks that way now,
这马看上去确实很猛
But a couple weeks without that stuff,
但只要两周不磕药
He'll be put to pasture.
它就可以退役了
I know you're new to this,
我知道你是新手
But in layman's terms,
但用通俗的语言说
You just made yourself a $4 million pet.
你弄了个价值400万的宠物
He killed me.
是他杀了我
Oh,god.
天啊
Whatever he gave to King's Ransom,
他给"国王赎金"用的药
That's what he used on me.
就是给我用的药
Okay,okay.
好了 好了
Calm down. We have to think.
咱们冷静下来想想
Why? Why don't I just walk out there
我♥干♥脆走出去
And let him kill me twice? I'm dead anyway.
让他再杀我一次算了 反正我已经死了
Because you can prove that he did it.
不 你可以证明他是凶手
You can get him the punishment that he deserves...
可以让他得到应受的惩罚...
Run!
快跑
Sorry to disturb you,ma'am.
抱歉打扰你 老板
Not at all.
没有的事
Victor tested the horse
维克多测试了那匹马
And I just got the results.
我刚拿到结果
My hunch was correct.
我的直觉没错
They were tied together.
这事跟马直接相关
Your friend was killed with a drug
你的朋友是药物致死
That was being given to the horse.
那药是给马用的
The killer masked it,so the coroner didn't find it.
凶手做了掩饰 所以验尸官没查出来
Any idea who?
知道是谁干的吗
No.
不知道
If I went in...
如果我插手这件事...
She has a new handler.
她已经有新的驯化者了
You're going to have to get used to it.
你要学会接受这个事实
Yes,I guess I am.
这个我知道
One other thing,Ms. Dewitt.
德威特女士 还有件事
Are you aware of this Topher situation?
你注意到托弗的情况了吗
Yes.
是的
There's no need to address the issue with him.
这件事没必要和他讨论
I allow him one of
我允许他
These diagnostic tests every now and again.
偶尔进行几次诊断试验
So,I guess Topher can make friends.
看样子托弗是可以交朋友的喽
Loneliness leads to nothing good.
孤独不会带来什么善果
Only detachment.
只会让人变得冷漠
And sometimes the people who most need to reach out
有时候最需要与人沟通的人
Are the people least capable of it.
却最不擅长此道
In any case...
无论如何
...It only happens once a year.
一年也就这么一次
Come on,come on,come on.
快快快
He's coming.
他快追上来了
What's your plan?
你打算怎样
You got a gun stashed somewhere?
你屋里有没有藏着枪
No. You know how I feel about guns.
当然没有 你知道我反对枪♥械♥
Though I'm warming up to them right now.
不过现在开始喜欢它们了
Evidence.
证据
There is evidence that he killed you.
有证据证明是他杀了你
Just the drug,but we can't prove...
就那个药 但不能证明...
No,not that.
我不是说那个药
A letter from Margaret Bashford
一周之前
In her own handwriting,written a week ago
玛格丽特·巴什佛德亲笔写了一封信
And hidden somewhere in this room.
并把它藏在这个房♥间里
Nicky,that's brilliant.
尼奇 你太聪明了
Great letter. Says that he'd do it,when he'd do it,
信里写着他计划杀死她
And how he'd do it. Okay.
还说明他何时会动手 以及用什么手法
The jury is going to eat this up.
陪审团肯定深信不疑
What was the date,the day I died?
我哪天死的
The 19th.
19号♥
It's all here.
都写上了
How he'll use the same masking agent
他一直都使用同一种掩蔽剂
He's been doping the horses with to...
对这些马...
Jack didn't know much about them.
杰克不懂这些东西
Uh,we have to hurry. Let's find a place to hide it.
快点 咱们还得把信藏起来呢
How would he learn how to drug a racehorse?
他怎么知道如何给马下药呢
Well,he must have had help.
他肯定有帮凶
It's not that hard to find
想找个有这方面知识的人
Someone with that type of knowledge,you know?
也不是那么困难
He must have,uh...
他肯定是...
Oh,mother.
母亲
You could never let things lie.
你从来不肯息事宁人
Nicolas.
尼古拉斯
What are you doing?
你想做什么
What in the hell do I have to do
我他妈的要怎么做
To get you off my damn back,
才能摆脱你
Mother?
母亲大人
This was difficult the first time.
第一次我犹豫了很久
But being around you more,it's getting easier.
但现在和你待得越久 我越没有心理负担
Nicky,I love you.
尼奇 我爱你
I can even see why you drugged King's Ransom.
我甚至了解你为什么要给"国王赎金"下药
You thought you could sell him,get out of a hole.
你想把它卖♥♥掉 摆脱债务
I had to make him worth something.
我总得物尽其用啊
In case all you only left me was the damn horses.
万一你把这些没点屁用的马留给我呢
But Jack got stuck with them.
结果你把它们留给了杰克
Even better.
更好
So,you were going to kill me,no matter what.
所以无论如何 你原本就打算杀了我
It was the only way to get out of the hole,mom.
妈 要摆脱债务 我别无选择
I didn't expect you to come back.
我没料到你居然能回来
Or Jack to figure out you did it.
你也没料到杰克居然想通是你杀了我
Jack gets into everything,doesn't he?
杰克无处不在 不是吗
My business.
我的生意
My mother's bed.
我母亲的床上
I really am sorry,mom.
真的很抱歉 妈
No!
不要
This is going to sting a little.
会有一点痛哦
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表