剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
There are many.
不少
I defy another programmer to put that much
我不允许别的程序员把那么多的
Neurotrophic factor around each and every personality component.
神经质放到一个个体中去
This isn't a lone gunman.
这不是有个别的暴徒
This is a conspiracy.
这是一个密谋
A gigantic, multi-pronged, conspiracy.
一个庞大的多方参与的密谋
You need to take something.
你得做点什么
What is it, Topher?
什么事 托弗
When you took echo out tonight, did she seem normal?
你今晚带艾可出去时 她看上去正常吗
Yeah, why?
正常 怎么了
You don't know.
你不懂的
What's going on?
出了什么事
Echo's been wiped.
艾可记忆被清除了
Remotely.
还是远程的
What?
什么
It's not my fault.
不是我的问题
Mr. Langton.
兰顿先生
I talked to Topher.
我和托弗谈过了
If there were anything you could do,
如果你能帮上啥忙
I'd already have you doing it.
我早会派你去做了
I didn't think remote wipes were even possible.
我不觉得有远程清除这种可能
Neither did we.
我们也不觉得
You retrieved the target item? Yeah, I got it.
你拿到目标东西了 对的
So, how are you planning on getting her out of there?
那么你们打算怎么把她救出来
We're working the problem.
我们在努力
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
It means I'm hopeful of a happy outcome.
意思是我希望结局是美好的
And if the outcome isn't happy?
那如果结局不美好呢
Then you should prepare yourself.
那你就自作打算吧
The crew's access point to the vault.
工作人员进入保险库的通道
Where is it?
究竟是在哪里
Uh, a security office.
一个安检办公室里
Draw me a map.
给我画个地图
The place is a maze!
那地方像个迷宫
I don't remember... Try.
我不记得了 那就试试
How?
怎么试
As if your life depended on it.
就记着你的命搭在这上面
We believe, with the right equipment,
我们相信 只要装备适合
You could get inside the building through the roof.
你可以从屋顶进入建筑里
Oh, sweetie.
宝贝
Equipment's not the issue.
装备可不是重点
The gray hour's going to end in nine minutes.
灰色时间只剩九分钟了
We won't even make it out of the parking garage.
我们甚至没法逃出停车场
But if this Echo chick is as good as you say,
但如果艾可这小妞有你们说的那么好
Brain fry aside,
只是头脑暂时失灵
I don't need to get inside.
我就没必要进去了
All I need is a phone.
只需要一个电♥话♥
I like sky.
我喜欢天空
Yeah, the blue kind.
对 湛蓝的
You mentioned.
你说过了
That's a mountain. Yep.
那是座山 没错
What's my name?
我叫什么来着
Taffy.
塔菲
When I'm there,
我去那里时
My name is something else.
我不是这个名字
Hand me that bag.
给我那个包
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
A way out of here.
出去的办法
Not to play with.
这不是闹着玩的
There's an air duct back here.
这里有个风管
He's gonna find a way out of here.
他就要找到进来的办法了
Vitas isn't gonna open that door.
维塔斯打不开那扇门的
And I'm not gonna open that door.
我也打不开那扇门
And you're definitely not gonna open that door.
你肯定也不会开那门
They are gonna open the door.
他们会打开门的
They're gonna take us to prison.
他们会把我们带去大牢
What's prison?
什么是大牢
It's a place with no sky.
一个没有天空的地方
We're bad guys.
我们是坏人
When bad guys get caught,
坏人一旦被抓住
We don't get to see sky.
就无缘得见天空了
I'm a bad guy?
我是坏人吗
You...
你...
Are a talking cucumber.
只是一根会说话的黄瓜[暗示艾可无用]
And I'm...
而我...
Too broken to fix.
已经破得没法修了
Oh, no, no, no.
不不
You don't get to take the easy way out!
你休想这么轻松就自我了断
I'm lifting the no-kill order.
我得遵守零伤亡命令
When those doors open...
那些门一旦打开...
We're shooting our way out.
我们就用枪射出一条血路
Yuma Takahashi.
高桥裕马
You think he's one of the prongs in the multi-pronged conspiracy?
你觉得他是多方参与密谋的一员
He's always gunning for my job.
他垂涎我的工作
He loves the beach.
他爱死这个场地了
Here.
拿着
You really think a programmer in Tokyo
你真的觉得一个东京的程序员
Is going to remote-wipe Echo in Los Angeles
会远程擦除洛杉矶的艾可
To steal your job?
来抢你的饭碗
He shows Dewitt his mad skills,
他向德威特展示了他疯狂的技术
Suddenly Topher's no longer "number one son."
转瞬间托弗不再是"天下第一"了
Echo could die.
艾可会死的
That is not a plan for career advancement.
那不是一个升职的好办法
Anyway, Takahashi's a hack.
不管怎样 高桥可是个黑客
There's only one person
就我所知 只有一个人
I know who could achieve a remote wipe.
可能完成远程清除
And he's dead.
而他已经死了
You know, this only works if she answers.
只有她接了电♥话♥才能行得通
Dial again.
再拨一次
Keep dialing.
一直拨
I'd like to go over the plan again.
我们再回想一遍计划
Nervous Nellie.
紧张的内尔
He's actually kinda sweet.
他实在是太可爱了
Okeydoke.
好吧
The vault door contains a whole mess of glass re-lockers.
保险库的门有一整套的玻璃重锁设备
If somebody, me say, drills through the door from the inside,
如果有人 从里面打钻出来
The glass breaks. Presto, alarm goes off.
玻璃会碎 警报响起
Whole other mess of locks are released.
所有锁都被锁上
No getting out.
此路不通
You bypass the glass.
你有办法避开玻璃
Resin.
松香
Makes it crack rather than shatter.
能把它砸裂而不是粉碎
If you do it right.
如果小心点的话
Well, this is about to be a giant anticlimax.
看来这事注定虎头蛇尾了
Ten, nine, eight...
十 九 八...
Dial again.
再拨一次
Seven, six, five...
七 六 五...
Four, three...
四 三...
Two? One.
二 一
It's over.
时间到
I don't like this room anymore.
我真不喜欢这个房♥间
Where are the better rooms?
有没有更好的房♥间
I have something in my pocket.
我口袋里有点东西
Look.
看
It's over.
结束了
It's almost over.
快要结束了
The security system's going back online
安全系统恢复了
One device at a time.
依次连接上线
The vault door, then the heat sensors,
保险库门 然后是热力传感器
Then the motion detectors.
然后是一堆警♥察♥过来
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表