剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, god.
天啊
What is that? Why is it beeping?
那是什么 为什么它在叫
So, who kissed who first?
那么 是谁主动的
I don't know, but... She did.
不知道 应该是她吧
She kissed me. He lunged at me
她吻了我 他在舞会上
In the middle of a frat party.
一直看着我
Oh! Well, yeah, it was
确实是这样
Because you, you know,
因为你
You did the little "kiss me" face.
先吻了我
He had one of those sad, little
他留了点
Peach-fuzz goatee...
软软的山羊胡...
Now, I'm about to say something
我要说些
That might scare you a little, okay?
可能会吓到你们的话
Okay.
说吧
Little Lucy
小露西
Has linebacker shoulders.
有防守队员的手臂
So,
所以
She's going to be a lesbian?
她会是同性恋
Big baby, narrow birth canal.
婴儿体型过大 产道过小
That's causing her some distress.
这让她有点难受
So, you and I have some work to do, okay?
你和我要合作
And you have to get ready to hold your baby girl
你要抓住你的小宝贝
Cause your wife's going to be a little wiped out. Ready?
你妻子就要筋疲力尽了 准备好了没
Now... push.
现在 用力
Just promise.
答应我
All this scary, painful stuff
所有这些恐惧 痛苦
You won't even remember.
你将不会记得
I want to forget.
我想忘记
I want to forget!
我想忘记
Here comes your daughter.
这是你的女儿
I want to forget!
我想忘记
Hello, Echo.
你好 艾可
How are you feeling?
感觉如何
Did I fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
For a little while.
就一会
Shall I go now?
我可以走了吗
If you like.
随便你
Good day.
你好
I wasn't certain where to sit.
我不知道该坐哪里
I swam 30 laps today.
今天我游了30圈
Good for you.
真厉害
I'm tired now.
我现在很累
It's important to exercise.
锻炼很重要
I try to be my best.
我想要做到最好
Are you?
你是
Excuse me?
什么
Are you your best?
你做到最好了吗
I'm... not sure how to know that.
我不确定是不是
I think if you always try,
我想如果你一直努力
That's best.
你就是最棒的了
Right?
真的吗
Every day is a chance to be better.
每天都有机会做到最好
They're eating lunch.
他们在吃午餐
They're eating lunch together, man friend.
他们在一起吃午餐 朋友
Same three.
同样的三个人
Even the same table.
在同一张桌子
They're grouping.
他们是个小团体
Are you saying they remember each other?
你是说他们彼此认识吗
No, no, no, no.
不是 不是
The wipes are clean.
记忆清除得很干净
This goes deeper than memory
这是比记忆更深的东西
Into instinctual survival patterns.
人类本能的生存模式
Flocking.
群聚
Whole mess of sparrows turning on a dime.
麻雀们一起生活在很小的地方
Salmon trucking upstream.
鲑鱼们一起逆流而上
This isn't a book club, man friend.
这不是读书俱乐部 朋友
This is the herd.
是牧群
They're not bison, Topher.
他们不是野牛 托弗
They're a little bit bison.
他们有点像野牛
Well, they didn't used to be.
他们曾经不是
They volunteered for this.
他们自愿变成这样
So we're told.
所以说
The problem is not insurmountable.
没有不可能的
What problem?
什么问题
Upon review,
据你所说
Your engagement was flagged
你的任务
As having certain special requirements.
具有特殊的要求
Before,
在
You tell me no one gets to know what I'm asking for.
你告诉我没有人会知道这些之前
That's correct. However,
确实如此 但是
Our computers do calculate possible risks
我们的电脑算了对于我们的玩偶
To our actives.
可能存在的危险
But you... you don't know.
但你... 你不知道
No one knows the details of your engagements
没有人知道这个任务的细节
But you.
只有你
Excuse me.
我走开一下
I'm very sorry.
很抱歉
Dewitt.
德威特
Yes, sir, of course I understand your concern.
是的先生 我当然明白你的顾虑
Our main goal now is to complete this matter
我们的目标是
As quickly as possible.
尽快解决这个问题
Yes, the less time we give him to spin his own theories,
对 我认为留给他招摇过世的时间越少
The better, I think.
就对我们越好
Well, he needs closure.
得阻止他
And we are the experts
我们就是专家
At giving people what they need, aren't we?
给人们他们所需的专家 不是吗
Yes, sir, I'll keep you in...
是的先生 我会让您...
Formed.
知道的
Good-bye.
再见
I didn't offer you a drink.
我忘了给您准备饮料了
Tea or something stronger?
茶水 还是来点烈的
These computers,
这些电脑
They say I have to pay more, I pay more.
他们让我付钱 我就付钱
You're very understanding, Mr. Diakos.
您很善解人意 迪亚科先生
This way, please.
请这边走
Judith will handle the details.
朱迪丝会处理细节问题
It is not for me, you know.
这不是给我自己的
This night...
这个夜晚...
It is a gift.
是个礼物
You're a very generous man.
您真是个慷慨的绅士
Blue skies.
湛蓝天空
If I had an uncle
如果我有叔叔的话
Who'd get me her for my bachelor party,
谁还会给把她给我当作单身宴会的礼物
I'd get married, too.
我说不定早就结婚了
She's very...
她很...
Comfortable with herself, isn't she?
她很自得其乐 对吗
Taffy, baby, I'm going to have fun with you tonight.
亲爱的塔菲 我今晚要和你快活一把
Anything you want.
如你所愿
It's all blue skies.
一切都是湛蓝天空
Gentlemen.
先生们
Ma'am.
女士
Sir.
先生
Perhaps you'd like to take the party up to your suite?
也许你们可以把派对换到你们房♥间去
I'd be happy to send up
我乐意免费赠送你们
A complementary bottle of champagne.
一瓶香槟
Make it two bottles and you got a deal.
给我们两瓶就成交
Two bottles it is, sir.
两瓶 先生
Let's go!
我们走
Wait, wait for me.
等等我
Help!
救命
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表