剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
我这一生都干这个
Just this.
就这个
You want people
你想让人
To feel comforted?
感到舒服
We're past that.
我看还是算了
These men are stone professionals.
这些人训练有素
They took her from your house.
他们从你家带走你女儿
Not on the way home from school, or in the park--
不是上学路上或者公园里
They came inside your house,
他们闯入你的住所
Your seriously fortified house,
你严加警备的住所
In order to tell you
是为了告诉你
That they could.
他们的确可以
This guy.
这个家伙
He is the worst kind of pig.
实在是蠢猪一个
He's the best kind of pig.
他是个很聪明的猪
I've dealt with the others--
我处理过其他的
Amateurs, men with a grudge,
业余的 撕票的
Or an urge.
急于求成的
You want a professional,
你想要专业人士
A man who knows the business.
一个真正内行的人
Knows how high the stakes should or shouldn't go.
知道该下多大的赌注
The percentage of successful negotiations goes way up.
谈判成功的可能性会比较高
And what's the percentage?
可能性有多大
Not a hundred.
不是百分百
Is her room in here?
她的房♥间在这里面吗
I'll show you.
我来带路
We haven't touched anything.
我们没动过现场
Glasses, Topher?
托弗 眼镜是怎么回事
She's nearsighted.
她是近视眼
Is that supposed to make people take her seriously?
那是为了让人敬重她吗
Like the librarian thing
像图书管♥理♥员♥那样
Is gonna hide the fact that she's...
这样能掩盖她原来的身份
Am I speaking Urdu?
难道我说的是乌尔都语吗
She's nearsighted, Boyd.
博伊德 她是近视眼
You can mess up her eyesight?
你能让她视力下降啊
I can mess up the neural connections to her eyesight.
我对她视力的神经联结做了处理
Make her brain process the information it gets
让她的大脑对所得信息再加工
Any way I want.
要什么效果都行
As, for example, blurry.
比如说看东西模糊不清
But why would you?
你为什么要这样做
Why handicap her in a job like this?
为何在这样的工作中给她制♥造♥障碍
You see someone running
当你看到某人跑得
Incredibly fast,
无比之快时
The first thing you gotta ask is,
你首先想到的问题是
Are they running to something,
他们是在追着什么
Or are they running from something?
还是在逃离什么呢
And the answer is always both.
答案往往两者都是
So these personality imprints--
这些个人印记
They come from scans of real people.
来源于现实存在的人的写照
Now, I can create amalgams
我能把这些个性混合
Of those personalities, pieces from here or there,
在一起 东拼西凑
But it's not a greatest hits; it's a whole person.
但不是精选集 是个完整的人格
Achievement is balanced by fault,
成就是要和缺陷或是不足
By... a lack.
相辅相成的
Can't have one without the other.
缺一不可
Everyone who excels
每个人的长处
Is overcompensating.
都是种过度补偿
Running from something.
逃避着什么
Hiding from something.
躲着什么
The past?
过去吗
Sometimes.
有时侯是
So what's in the past that you gave Echo?
那你给艾可的是什么样的过去
That's her business, Boyd.
那是她的事 博伊德
She's right for the job.
她就是干这行的
She's spent her life profiling
她这一生都在给绑匪们
And negotiating with kidnappers.
画侧面像 和他们谈判
That's the person they needed, so that's who Echo is.
他们需要这样的人 艾可就是这种人
The expert.
一个专家
Who's nearsighted.
近视眼
She also has asthma.
还患有哮喘
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
Is this Mr. Sunshine?
是阳光先生吗
Where is Gabriel?
加布里埃尔在哪
He's right here.
他就在这
My name is Eleanor Penn.
我是埃莉诺·佩恩
And I'll be handling the transaction.
这次交易将由我来处理
I told him no cops!
我告诉他不准报♥警♥的
Put Gabriel on,
让加布里埃尔接电♥话♥
I'm gonna cut his little girl
我要宰了她女儿
So he can hear.
这样他就能听到了
He can hear.
他能听到的
I am not a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not FBI.
也不是FBI
And I have no interest in justice.
我对正义感毫无兴趣
I'm here only to facilitate a private transaction
我只是来帮忙完成一笔私人交易
And make sure no one is hurt during it.
并确保不会有人受到伤害
No, you're a federale-- you think I'm stupid?
不 你是联邦调查局的 我有那么傻吗
I think you knew Gabriel wouldn't call the authorities
你知道 一旦绑走了戴维娜
If you took Davina. Which was not stupid.
加布里埃尔就不会通知当局 你一点不傻
But Gabriel can't do this alone.
但是加布里埃尔一个人弄不好
He's afraid, and angry,
他既害怕又生气
And he knows those emotions are of no use right now.
他也明白这些情绪帮不了啥忙
So you'll deal with me.
所以你得和我打交道
And everybody will get what they want.
我们将会各有所得
You may call me Miss Penn.
你可以叫我佩恩小姐
I may?
要我
I call you miss?
称呼你为小姐吗
I think I call you Ellie,
我想我会叫你艾丽
Since we're becoming such good friends.
既然我们是好朋友了
I will not answer to Ellie.
叫我艾丽 我是不会答应的
You may call me Miss Penn.
你要叫我佩恩小姐
So you're the school teacher now, huh?
那你现在是个老师咯
What, you gonna rap my knuckles if I'm bad?
怎么 我要不学好 你就要训我吗
It's unlikely.
不太可能
You telling me how it's gonna be?!
你是在指挥我吗
Al diablo contigo y to nombre!
下地狱见鬼去吧
I have the girl, okay?
那女孩在我手里 明白吗
I make all the rules.
规则由我来定
You want $5 million?
你要五百万美元吗
That's right.
没错
Let's make it eight.
改成8吧
What?
什么
8 million.
八百万
That's two million apiece.
每人两百万
Call back in 40 minutes
给你40分钟 考虑好了来电
And let Davina talk to her father.
让戴维娜和她爸爸通话
There's no way you're just gonna
你绝不可能多给我
Give me an extra three mil...
三百万...
You have the money.
你付得起的
It would have been polite to ask.
刚才应该对他们客气点的
They have to get used to doing it my way.
他们只能按我说的来
Right now, they're getting very used to it.
现在 他们正在习惯我的处事方法
Or they think she's messing with them.
或者他们认为不过是在玩弄他们
I am.
没错
But you'll give them the money.
但你得给他们钱
You have to get used to doing things my way, too.
你也得按我说的来
Gabriel, this woman shouldn't be in charge of anything.
加布里埃尔 怎么能让这个女人管这么多
The last time a family's head
上一次有个家庭的保安队长
Of security let
就是他失职
Their daughter get kidnapped,
主人的女儿被绑♥架♥了
She was recovered in three days.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表