剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Then he goes to the attic.
他必须关禁闭
Victor wouldn't...
维克多不会的...
She did scream when she saw him.
她一看到他就尖叫
And we both know he's been focused on her.
我们都知道 他很关注她
There's a difference
在被某人吸引
Between being attracted to someone and hurting them.
和伤害他们之间是有区别的
Has she shown any other sign?
她身上有什么迹象吗
Anything you can remember?
你还记得什么
When we go to sleep...
当我们睡觉的时候...
When we go in the pods,
我们都进到分离舱里
Sierra cries.
希拉她哭了
Am I right?
我对吗
I'm right, right? Am I right?
我是正确的 对吗
Tanaka's going to the director.
田中问了负责人
You know he threw up after you pulled
在你死缠烂打后他松口了
That Vulcan grip crap.
那个废物
And yes,
的确
I think you're right.
你是对的
This is the Crestejo account.
这个是克里斯提科的账户
Big payment to the Mayfair fund, which means nothing.
一笔巨额汇入梅费尔基金账户 这不代表什么
Mayfair is a hedge, and it's spread thin.
梅费尔基金是个受保护账户 很少有人知道
But that payment went in
但钱汇进去了
Right when his daughter was kidnapped.
正好在他女儿被绑♥架♥的时候
And you still think
你依旧相信
He hired the dollhouse to get her back.
他雇佣玩偶来救他女儿
I surely do.
完全相信
Now you have a similar sum
现在 有比类似的金额
Transferred to the Mayfair fund from Q-field.
从Q牧场转入梅费尔基金账户
You have the same amount,
问题就在这里了
From q-field to Mayfair,
每年几乎同一天
Every year on the exact same day.
都有资金从Q牧场到梅费尔基金账户
Q-field is a subsidiary of Redwing,
Q牧场是红翼的下属公♥司♥
A majority share of which
大部分资产
Is held by...
属于...
Joel Mynor.
乔·麦尔
And Joel Mynor is on your list of potential
乔·麦尔在玩偶工厂的
Dollhouse clients.
潜在客户名单上
Man, even I know about this guy.
我都知道他
He's that internet mogul.
他是网络大亨
He created Sourceress,
他创造了Sourceress[游戏]
E-tilites, Bouncy The Rat.
E-tilites 大肥鼠[游戏名字]
My kids fiercely love Bouncy The Rat.
我的孩子们很喜欢大肥鼠
Dotcom billionaire with serious commitment issues,
网络亿万富翁有一颗善良的心
Who shows up at every charity gig
出现在每个慈善音乐会上
With a fabulous nobody on his arm.
传说至今单身
I've liked this guy for a while.
有段时间我很喜欢他
You ever thought about asking him out?
你有没有想过约他出来呢
I'm never going to get to Caroline.
我再也找不到卡罗琳了
Whoever she is, the dollhouse has buried her.
无论她是谁 玩偶工厂会掩饰她
I've got to get to them first, and Joel Mynor is my ticket.
我要先接触到他们 乔·麦尔是我的通行证
Whatever he's paying for, it's happening soon.
不管他为啥付钱了 谜底就快揭晓
I need everything on him.
我要调查他的一切
You mean everything admissible by a warrant
你指的是搜查令范围内的资料吗
That you got, because anybody
因为任何
In the whole wide bureau believes you're not insane.
在局里的人 都认为你疯了
I mean help me out.
你要帮我
Getting shot didn't even make you pause, did it?
中枪了都不能阻止你 是吗
I'll help you.
我会帮你的
The director sees what we're up to,
要是主管发现了
He's going to help you out.
他会很乐意开除你的
So the one fund got transferred to the other fund,
所以一个账户转移到另外一个
And that's the same as the other other fund,
是和另外的一个账户一样的
And that's all important. That's it.
这是最重要的 就是这点
Exactly.
完全正确
You have a very glamorous job.
你有很棒的工作
How do you think I can afford
否则 我怎么会有钱
To take you to all these fancy places?
带你去那些迷人的地方
Hey, this is the nicest offer I've had this month.
这是我这个月得到的最好的东西
Or last month.
或上个月
Weren't you, um, seeing someone?
你在谈恋爱吗
Rick.
瑞克
Dick.
迪克
Really? I thought it was Rick.
我以为是瑞克
Oh, his name is Rick.
他是叫瑞克
He said he didn't see me as "a long-term investment."
他觉得我不是一只潜力股
Said he wanted to, uh,
他想
"Dump the stock before it went public."
在对外公开前把我抛了
He talks like that.
他这样说的
He works at a Doughnut shop.
他在甜甜圈店工作
What a Rick.
这就是瑞克
Yeah. Hey, I get that I'm not the gold standard in L.A.
我发现我不是洛杉矶的标准美女
Please, you're gorgeous.
拜托 你很迷人
But I do have access to important
但我的确能去弄到重要的
Government information that I don't understand.
政♥府♥信息 但我也搞不懂
It boils down to this
简而言之
Today was a slightly better day for the good guys
今天对好人是个好日子
Than it was for the bad guys.
对坏人是个坏日子
Just one more tiny step
再来很小的一步
To get me closer to bringing her in.
我就能把她找来了
Them.
他们
What?
什么
Bringing them in. You said "her."
找出他们 你说的是她
"Her" is being held captive by "them."
她被他们俘获
Along with a lot of other people, if I'm right.
和另外一些人 应该是这样
So if I really catch my client in the act tomorrow
如果明天我能抓住一个他们的客户
With a doll, I'm closer to freeing them all.
还有一个玩偶 很快就能让他们都自♥由♥
Including, but not limited to, "her."
不只有她
Is that fair?
这样公平吗
It's your job.
这是你的工作
We're all clear in there.
这里没人了
Okay, I don't want to see anybody
我不想看见任何人
In the house or around the house,
在房♥子里面或者周围
And that includes the boys.
包括你们
They get it.
他们知道的
You'll be very much alone. All right.
只有你一个人 好的
Joel?
乔
Hi, honey. Are you okay?
宝贝 你好吗
You sounded so serious on the phone.
在电♥话♥里面你口气很严肃
I'm a serious guy.
我不是个严肃的人
You're a dork.
你是个呆子
Louanne's covering for me,
罗安尼帮我代班
So this can't take forever.
所以不能呆很久
You may have to owe her one.
你可能要欠她一次
I did something.
我做了件事
Something bad?
坏事
Oh, Joel.
乔
The oven, uh, gets food so hot,
烤箱把食物变热
It actually goes through this thing called
这过程叫
The "cooking process."
烹饪
It's very scientific.
这很科学
Um, and I think there's something in the fridge.
冰箱里有什么东西
Both to turn around very slowly.
你们都慢慢地转过去
What's the matter, Mr. Mynor?
怎么了 麦尔先生
Did you two want to be...
你们两个想...
Alone?
独处
The thought I had my day,
我那个时代
I'd have had Betty Grable every night.
每晚都想拥有贝蒂·格拉布尔[好莱坞女演员]
Or Ida Lupino.
或者是艾达卢皮诺[英国裔女演员]
Every man that fought for his country
每个为这个国家战斗过的人
Should have the right to an Ida Lupino.
都有权利得到艾达卢皮诺
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表