剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I know a way in,I... I think.
我知道... 我哪里都进得去
Which kind of freaks me out.
这让我有些不安
Okay,well,I'll help you.
好的 我来帮你
I mean,I know that lab like the back of my hand.
我对那实验室了如指掌
Oh,no. You don't have to do that.
不 你不必如此
Well,I'm not gonna let you go in there by yourself.
我不会让你独自冒险去那里的
Anyway,it's not just for you.
总之现在 这不只是你的事了
I mean,I want to find evidence,prove they did this,
我想找出他们做出这种恶行的证据
And get their asses sent to jail.
好让他们尝尝进监狱的滋味
I'm Sam.
我叫山姆
I think I'm glad I met you. Alice.
真高兴认识你 我叫爱丽丝
We got to get out of here.
我们得离开这
Stuff!
你看
It's all too big!
它好大啊
No! No! Please! Please!
求你们 别 别
Wow. That worked. Thank you.
我们逃出来了 谢谢你
Let's get out of sight,okay?
我们要避开这些眼线
Come on. Yeah.
来吧 好的
Would you like to have a treatment?
你要去做个辅疗吗
No.
不
Did not maintain control of that situation.
这可不在状况之内
I don't want to say evil?
我可不想用邪恶这个词汇
Yeah. Yeah,you really do.
是的 你说的没错
Oh,the Rossum corporation is evil.
罗森公♥司♥确实作风不正
"Minds matter." Ugh!
"思维的联♥系♥"
This guy gives me the heebie-jeebies.
这家伙让我不安
Clive Ambrose,the face of Rossum.
克莱夫·安布罗斯 罗森的代表
Marketing campaign that big-- he's hiding something.
那么大的营销活动 他一定有鬼
That whole company's hiding something.
这整个公♥司♥都有鬼
Yeah,for instance,animal testing.
没错 比如 动物测试
I mean,monkeys,puppies.
那些猴子 小狗
They're torturing them.
都在被他们虐待
Kicking it mengele-style,all in the name of science.
以科学之名 把它们折磨得死去活来
Monkeys should not be guinea pigs.
猴子又不是白老鼠
Guinea pigs should not be guinea pigs.
就算是白老鼠也不应是白老鼠
Whatever they say in those ads,
不管他们在那些广♥告♥上说什么
The ends don't justify the means.
这种行为都不能原谅
I have a plan.
我有个计划
I have the beginnings of a plan.
我有个初步的计划
Is this when you free all the monkeys,
你是要释放所有的猴子
And they go nuts and bite you to death?
让它们发狂 然后把你活生生吃掉
No. This is where we film the monkeys in their cages
不 我们要去拍那些被关在笼里的猴子
And put the footage online.
然后把它放上网
Yeah,where millions can view it
是的 让成千上万人都去看
Over and over again.
这样一遍又一遍
Mm. They'll be shamed into policy changes.
他们就会因政策改变而羞愧
And we get in... how?
那我们怎么进去呢
I mean,Rossum's got to have security.
罗森大厦肯定有保安系统啊
I'm working on that part.
我在想办法
This is not how we used to party.
这可不是去参加一个派对
I spent four years partying in the shadow of that building.
四年来 我都去那大厦附近的派对
Do you know what they could have done in there in four years?
有谁知道他们这四年来在那里都做了些什么吗
How many living creatures they...
有多少活生生的动物...
Ugh! Someone has to stand up.
必须有人站起来
It doesn't have to be you guys.
你们不一定要参合进来
I-I wouldn't ask it.
我不强求你们
This is just where I am.
但我必须得站起来
Yup.
是
That's my girl.
这才是我女朋友
That's my Caroline.
我的卡罗琳
These. I think none of these are tagged.
这些都没有贴标签
None of this is tagged.
这也没有
Get on all of this. James?
詹姆斯 有进展吗
Nothing yet,sir.
先生 毫无头绪
Well,I don't have to tell you to keep looking,but...
不用我告诉你继续去找吧 但...
Keep looking.
继续找
Sure. Now you're experts.
的确 现在你才是专家
Four hours ago,
4小时前
You were discussing your love for apple sauce.
你还只知道谈论苹果沙司
Well,my guys have got this fairly well-contained.
我的人把这里控制得相当好
14 subjects exhibiting
14个行为古怪的人
Erratic behavior,sedated.
已经注射了镇定剂了
What?
什么
We rounded up 14...
我们一共有14个...
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
Go on.
继续
Four...
十...
14 round what?
14个什么
Buddy? hmm?
老兄
How about we head over to containment?
我们到隔离区如何
I'm fine.
我没事
Dr. Gawa will give you a light sedative...
佳娃医生会给你点镇静剂...
Hey,I'm fine.
我说了没事
All right. Easy,buddy.
好的 放轻松 老兄
I know how to solve problems.
我知道该怎么解决问题
You bet.
当然
Oh,man,this is so heavy.
这也太重了
It makes my arms tired.
让我手都累了
Want me to help you out with that?
要我帮帮你吗
Thank you. Okay,here we go.
谢谢 好了 你来吧
It's... it's so heavy.
那真重
Right. Okay. Extremely. Everything's heavy.
没错 好的 所有东西都非常重
Yeah,I need to speak to the person in charge
是的 我要跟安全办公室的
At the security office.
负责人通话
I see.
我明白了
Please,do keep me updated.
请随时通知我最新情况
And please take care of him.
还请好好照顾他
Thank you,agent.
谢谢你 探员
This is unbelievable.
难以置信
What part was believable before?
那有什么可以相信的呢
The drug. It's not being sold,Topher.
那个药 托弗 它没有经过买♥♥卖♥♥
The effects are spreading.
却四处散播其影响
Mr. Dominic is exhibiting erratic behavior.
多米尼克先生有怪异的行为表现
He didn't take any.
他没吸过那毒
There's no way dom would consciously try and have fun.
多米先生是不会轻易尝试玩乐的人
It could be airborne.
应该是通过空气传播的
We'd be seeing a lot more cases
在校园内应该会有更多人
On the campus. Beyond even.
受其影响 前所未有
Exposure to a patient,
一个传染给另一个
Whether viral,or through touch...
或通过病毒 或通过身体接触...
That spreads more slowly,but pretty soon,
传播不快 但那校园
That campus is gonna fill up with wacky time bombs.
会很快被行为古怪的危险人物占满
Well,we need to know what it is.
我们要知道这究竟是为什么
Yes,well,we will... when I figure it out.
是的 当我弄清楚了... 我们就会知道的
And reversing the effect? You making any progress?
有反面影响吗 你有没有任何进展呢
I'm working! What are you doing besides being...
我正想着呢 你在这做什么 除了...
Being what? Wait a minute.
除了什么 等会
Sarcastic? Unfeeling?
冷嘲热讽
British? It's an animal.
太英国化 是一只动物
Where? No! The word!
哪里 不 是一种说法
Still,you have to admit,I am... very... British.
那你还得承认 我是...非常...英国化了
I don't say hard rs.
我不会发Hard的R音
You know what I like? Brown sauce.
你知道我喜欢什么吗 棕色沙司
What's it made of?
用什么做的
Science doesn't know.
科学不能解释
It's made of Brown. Brown...
它是用棕色的 棕色的...
Mined from the earth by the hardscrabble brown miners
是那些生活困苦的棕色矿工的创造
Of north Brownderton.
位于北部的棕色镇
I find lentils completely incomprehensible.
我觉得扁豆真令人费解
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表