剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Margaret...
玛格丽特
Someone who resented my money.
一个对我的钱财怀恨在心的人
A distant friend,maybe.
也许是个不太亲密的朋友
God,Adelle,there's just so much anger.
天哪 艾黛儿 我太气愤了
At least the first time I died thinking people loved me.
至少我第一次死的时候 觉得人人都爱我
All just a worthless illusion.
这不过是些无价值的错觉
Illusions aren't worthless.
错觉并非没有价值
They're at the heart of most relationships.
很多关系的实质就是错觉
I suppose you'd be out of a job if they weren't.
如果有价值的话 你就不用工作了
We'll figure this out.
我们会弄清楚的
Of course.
好的
I should have stay dead.
我就不应该复活
Yes?
请进
Eternal life.
永生
Nice adjective. Excellent noun.
作为形容词和名词都不错
Is there more?
还有吗
Is that something we offer now?
我们现在可以提供永生吗
Because...
因为...
If it is,that's...
如果是的话 那么...
You realize that's the beginning of the end.
你知道那是预示着结果的征兆
Life everlasting, it's...
永久的生命 它是...
It's the ultimate quest.
它是终极目标
Christianity,most religion,morality
在基♥督♥教或者大多数宗教 道德
Doesn't exist without the fear of death.
对死亡没有恐惧时才存在的
I'm not planning on presiding
我不打算引导
Over the end of western civilization.
西方文明走向结束
This is a one-time situation.
这次状况只会出现一次
You know that you're asking her to voluntarily die
你知道你是让她自愿去死
When the time comes.
当时间到了的时候
Well,if she resists,
如果她抵抗
I have a new head of security who handles that kind of thing.
我会有一个新的安全长官来处理那种事
Yes,ma'am.
我懂了 长官
You can still help Echo,you know.
你仍可以帮助艾可
Tell me you take on this.
告诉我你会接受这个
First instinct.
第一直觉
Follow the money.
跟着钱走
That's not easy.
那不容易
It is when the money runs.
当钱流动时就可以
I've looked into the horses.
我观察过那些马
One of them,King's Ransom,was a Derby contender not long ago.
有一匹叫"国王赎金"的 不久前参赛德贝赛马
So the husband stands to make a bundle.
所以丈夫无法忍♥受多了个包袱
So does the buyer.
买♥♥方也是
I thought I'd send someone to take a look around the stables.
我觉得需要派人到马厩附近看一看
A breeder with a naturally curious streak.
一位天生好奇的饲养员
Drew Chilton?
是杜鲁·奇尔顿吗
Glad to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Thanks for coming all the way out here.
谢谢你大老远跑来这里
Well,you've got some fine incentives.
你有一些很吸引人的东西
Yes,I do.
是的
One in particular.
尤其是这匹
Right this way.
这边走
Hope you've been treating him right,
希望你可以对他好点
A fine horse like I can.
我会像对自己一样对他
Oh,fresh water,fresh oats,
淡水 新鲜燕麦
And barbecue on the weekends.
周末有烤肉
Who among us could ask for more?
我们中谁能要求更多呢
So,this place been in your family long?
所以 你们家拥有这块地很久了
Go away.
走开
Sure.
好的
Wait. I'm... I'm sor... sorry.
等一下 我很抱歉
Um... I'm just...
我只是...
God,I'm so emo.
天哪 我太情绪化了
Are you?
是吗
I have to say,
我不得不说
There's a part of me that's not sad
我有点感觉 自己不是太难过
To see someone mourning my friend.
看见有人在哀悼我的朋友
Is that what this is?
这是为什么
You lost your mother.
你失去了母亲
It's only natural you'd be so elmo.
你变软弱是很自然的
Emo.
情绪化
That's not a word,sweetie.
亲爱的 那不过是个词
God,you sound just like her.
天哪 你听起来就像她一样
She didn't even know me.
她甚至都不了解我
She didn't know me any more than you do.
她都没有你了解我
She didn't want to.
她不愿意去了解
I'm sure that's not true.
我敢担♥保♥这不是真的
I take pictures.
我是摄影的
I'm good.
我拍了很好
She never came to a single one of my exhibitions.
她从来没来过一次我的摄影展
You were serious about that?
你很介意那个
I mean,obviously you were serious about that.
我的意思是 很明显 你很介意
You're right.
你是对的
That was very bad of her.
那是她的错
I don't... I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
All of her lectures about being practical,
她所有的演讲都是关于实事求是
And then she throws herself at some little tropical cookie
然后她就全心投入于一些热带小甜饼
She picked up in Manila.
她从马尼拉精挑细选的[菲律宾首都]
He is my age!
他跟我一样大
Some tropical... Jocelyn!
一些热带的... 乔斯林
He played her like a fool.
他把她当傻子
He spent her money,and he probably slept
他用她的钱
With every woman who set foot in this place.
大概他与踏进这个地方的女人都睡过
Did he...
他...
Tell me,did he ever try...
告诉我 他有没有...
With me?
和我吗
God,no.
天哪 没有
Although I wouldn't put it past him.
尽管我以为他会
If you don't believe me,go talk to him.
如果你不相信我 可以去问他
When your ass hits the sheets,you'll know.
当你坐在被单上 你就会知道了
I spent my whole life,
我用我一生的时间
Watching her being... you know,tough,
看着她过得越来越艰难
And it was okay that she didn't let me in
她不让我卷入其中也行
Because she didn't let anyone in.
因为她根本不欢迎任何人
Right?
对吗
And then,uh...
然后...
Two years ago,she meets Jack,
两年前 她遇见了杰克
And she's all fluttering and whispering secrets,
她感到不安 低语秘密
And then...
再然后...
Now there's you.
现在又是你
Whatever.
随便吧
Holy...! Oh.
真可怕
Sorry.
对不起
You can't be here.
你不应该来这里
I need you to run some prints.
我需要你核对一些指纹
They're entered,
它们已经输进去了
All keyed up.
程序已经打开
Just need authorization.
只需要密♥码♥
Comfy?
放轻松
I... I shouldn't do this.
我不能这样做
I got prints on someone
我得到了某人的指纹
Who might be a missing person.
她可能是一个失踪的人
You got prints on someone
你得到的指纹
Who might be a doll,you mean?
可能是一个玩偶的
They are missing people,you know.
你知道 他们是失踪的人
They just... don't know it.
只是他们还不知道而已
My god,it's her.
天哪 是她
How do we access the file?
我们怎样进入档案
Polly Keller?
珀莉·凯勒
Oh,my god. What...?
天哪 怎么了...
They're gone.
档案消失了
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表