剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
What the sun-dappled hell is Echo doing at Freemont?
艾可在自♥由♥之峰学院搞什么鬼
That's got nothing to do with the drug.
这跟那药物毫无牵连
Which means,
也就是说
Our problems are huge
我们的问题很严重
And indomitable.
也难以克服
Ooh. I could eat that word.
我能说那词
Or a crisp.
或者来点薯片
Do you have any crisps?
你有薯片吗
You haven't seen my drawer
你没看见我的抽屉里的
Of inappropriate starches?
淀粉类食品
Come on.
快来
Oh,my god,I'm having such a terrible day.
我今天倒霉透顶了
Well,sorry it's not much,
抱歉 这不是很大
But the,uh,scholarship doesn't cover a decorating fee.
但奖学金可不含装饰费
It's nice.
这儿不错
So,you used to go to school here?
那么 你也曾在这里上过学了
No. I went back east.
不 我是东部上的大学
I think. I mean,I did.
我想 我只是经常来这
I went to Colby.
我去了科尔比
Okay. So,someone you know went here.
好的 那有人知道你来这了
A boyfriend?
男朋友
I don't know.
不知道
I mean,I woke up this morning,and everything was normal.
早上我醒来 一切都很正常
And then,I met Matt,
然后我遇见了马特
And... we did stuff.
我们还... 做了些事
And then,I saw the Rossum building on tv,
然后 我看见罗森大厦上了电视
And I had to leave,and...
我就走了 然后...
And I-I can't really deal
我现在
With a lot of questions right now.
整个脑子都很混乱
Yeah.
是啊
It's been a,um...
今天真是...
Weird,bad day.
离奇古怪的一天
Say no more.
无法形容
Okay,so...
好的 那么...
We are here,
我们在这里
And...
而...
Rossum building is here.
罗森大厦在这里
The lab is on the second floor.
实验室在二楼
That's where I save him.
那就是我救他的地方
Well,Alice,I don't want you to expect too much.
爱丽丝 我想你还是别有太多期望
There may not be a "him".
也许那里没有"他"
There might not be the proof against Rossum
也许没有证据能制止罗森
You're looking for,either, but that's not stopping you.
或许也没有你所寻找的东西 但你不会就此放弃
Nothing stops me-- my mother's voice
我不会放弃 我母亲的这句话
Is too loud in my ear.
一直在我耳边响起
Ah... mama's boy.
妈妈的乖儿子
I ain't got no choice.
我没有选择的余地
I'm all she's got.
她只有我这个儿子
So,you remember how to get in this building?
那你还记得怎么进那栋大楼吗
Underneath.
在下面进去
That's the way in.
那就是通道
Okay,you're not overwhelming me with specificity.
好的 没有确切的方位 你可说服不了我
Lily foundry.
莉莉铸造场
We have to find Lily foundry.
我们必须找到莉莉铸造场
Listen to me carefully.
注意听我说
I've got a huge phalanx of machines that go ping,
我有一大批机器接收到了脉冲信♥号♥♥
And this is carried by anyone exposed to it.
这是由受染者引起的
Through touch.
通过身体接触
It is mandated
如果有哪位职员
That you get any Rossum operatives
在罗森受了传染
Off the grounds and send them back here.
请将他们送回来 这是命令
Say hi for me.
跟我打招呼
Nope,you dolls,you're...
不 你们玩偶 你们...
By which,of course,I mean
当然 我的意思也包括
NSA,CDC folks...
国♥家♥安♥全♥局和疾病防疫中心的人
You're safe as houses.
你们跟大本营一样安全
Because of the government.
因为有政♥府♥的庇护
They do things.
他们确实有帮忙的
But anyone else
但其他任何
Who comes in contact with the drug
与药物有接触的人
Is susceptible.
都是易感者
Am I sure?
你问我确定吗
I am fairly sure.
我当然十分确定
Secret agent Victor is so lofty.
秘密探员维克多可真够傲慢的
I have a good story about him.
他的事我知道了可多了
Hold on.
别挂
Hold on.
别挂
I have a... I have another call.
我... 有另一个电♥话♥
I have another call.
另一个电♥话♥进来
I have a better call.
一个更重要的电♥话♥
Boyd!
博伊德
Did you find Echo?
你找到艾可了吗
What...
什么...
Boyd.
博伊德
Did you find Echo?
你找到艾可了吗
It's all right,Ms. Dewitt.
一切都很顺利 德威特女士
I've,I've worked it out.
我已经知道怎么回事了
Worked out what?
什么怎么回事
Is Echo contained?
艾可在你的控制中吗
Just listen.
请听听
It's around here somewhere.
一定是在这附近的
You mean she's around here.
你是说她在这附近
I don't think it's a person.
我觉得不是一个人
I think Lily foundry is an it.
我觉得莉莉铸造场是一个地方
So,we're looking for an it?
我们在找的就是这个了
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Caroline Farrell!
卡罗琳·法雷尔
Excuse me?
不好意思
I knew that was you.
我就知道是你
That's not me.
我不认识你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Professor Janak.
我是纳克教授
We charted the whole history of the Americas together.
我们一起制过整个美国历史的图表
Her name is Alice,but have a good day.
她叫爱丽丝 祝你愉快
I don't know this person,do I?
我不认识这个人 对吗
I know,she's... she's tweaked.
我知道 她是... 嗑药了
She needs to be sedated.
她需要镇静剂
We make choices.
我们能做出选择
I'm well aware that there are forces beyond our control,
我很清楚有不在我们控制范围的势力存在
But even in the face of those forces,we make choices.
但即使亲见那些势力 我们仍可做出选择
And then we live with them.
我们靠他们生存
And then we die with them.
为他们而亡
I know why Echo went to Freemont.
我知道为什么艾尔会去自♥由♥之峰学院
To punish you?
为了惩罚你
To let Caroline punish me.
为了让卡罗琳惩罚我
Are you ever gonna
你们可以别再
Shut up about her?
提她吗
Is she what you think about when you're in me?
你跟我在一起的时候想的就是她吗
Would you
保罗
Let me die,Paul?
如果我死了
Would you be relieved?
你会安心吗
You said it didn't affect them.
你说过他们不会受影响的
She's not tripping.
她不是在梦游
She's glitching.
只是有点失意
She's remembering.
她还有记忆
There are three flowers in a vase.
花瓶里有三支花
The third flower is green.
第三支是绿色的
"There are three flowers in a vase."
"花瓶里有三支花"
Then my odyssey takes me to the city clerk's office,
我偷偷去了城市职员办公室
Where,it turns out,
我们发现
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表