剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, my god, that's hilarious.
天啊 那真让人高兴
Where'd this come from?
这是哪送过来的
Oh, uh, Granny left it.
是格兰尼留在那的
Man, her teeth looked big.
她的牙齿看起来真够大的
Satellite retask coming online.
卫星重新锁定目标
When?
什么时候
Anytime... nowish?
随时都可以... 就现在
We got company.
有人来了
All right.
好了
Looks like we're there.
看来我们已经到那了
No, I'm telling you, we're not there.
不 我跟你说 我们没有到那
We're somewhere over here.
我们是在这里的某处
There is where we want to be.
那里才是我们要去的地方
Here is not there.
这不是那里
Excuse me.
打扰一下
This area's restricted.
这地方禁止进入
No vehicles off the main road.
车辆禁止离开大路的
Sorry, uh, we-we're completely turned around.
抱歉 我们完全迷路了
Do you mind pointing us in the right direction?
您能帮我们指指路吗
What you fellas doing way out here?
你们跑到这地方干什么
Local news.
我们是做本地新闻的
We're shooting B-roll for a piece
在拍摄补充镜头
About the push to open up the area to more logging.
为本地进一步开♥发♥伐木业做片子
You got some ID to go along with that story?
能出示一下证件吗
Sure.
可以
KPJK news, Thomas Crehan
KPJK新闻社 托马斯·克里恩
Can't be too careful,
我没法不加倍警惕
Mr. Crehan.
克里恩先生
Being so far off the beaten tends to attract
这地方太偏
An unsavory element.
容易招来一些不好的事情
No worries, officer.
不要紧 警官
We couldn't be more savory.
我们都是大好人
Good to know.
大好人啊
The new Samuelson.
新塞缪尔森
You're bigger than the last one.
你可比上一位块头大
Topher.
我是托弗
The man behind the gray matter curtain.
幕后操控大脑灰白质的人
So, Alpha's one of your achievements.
看来阿尔法的事也归功于你
Yeah, yeah.
是 是的
That, uh, was an anomaly.
那件事 是个意外
There's unpredictable remainders.
还有一些不可预测的环节
We're still working out the kinkies.
我们仍在设法避免意外事件
Like the blood,
比如流血
The screaming, the dying?
尖叫和死亡这样的意外是吗
Look at them.
看看他们
Bunch of helpless children.
一群无助的孩子
Did the ones Alpha slaughtered even
阿尔法杀害的那些人
Put up a fight?
连反抗都没有吧
They...
他们...
Wouldn't know how.
不知道怎么反抗
Not without an imprint.
他们脑中没这种"程序"
So, why not default them with ninja skills or whatever?
怎不给默认设置点忍♥者技能之类的
We tried that once.
我们试过一次
And?
然后呢
Blood, screaming, dying.
流血 尖叫 死亡
Alpha.
阿尔法
I think I'd like to swim now.
我想去游泳
What do you think of your new girl?
你觉得这新女孩怎么样
She's not a girl.
她不是女孩
She's not even a person- just an empty hat.
甚至人都不算 只是个空帽子
Until you stuff a rabbit in it.
只等你往里塞兔子了
Abracadabra.
对牛弹琴
Uh, you getting this, mountain man-friend?
看到没 老兄
Yeah, I'm getting it.
看到了
Okay, uh...
好吧
See these squigglies?
看到这些曲线了吧
These are the not-so-goods.
这可不太妙了
What the hell's going on over there?
究竟出什么事了
Everything's fine.
一切正常
You sure?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Except for the gun pointed at my head.
只不过有人拿枪顶着我的头
Boyd?
博伊德
Buddy?!
老兄
Boyd?!
博伊德
He's a threat.
他是个威胁
Agent ballard has been groping blindly
伯拉德探员
For quite some time now.
已经瞎查很久了
He knows nothing.
他啥都不知道
I know his type. a guy like this,
我了解他这种人
Something gets under his skin,
只要他关注上什么
He's not going to let it go until it's scratched out.
那就不查清楚不算完
And how would you suggest we handle this?
那你建议该怎么办呢
Neutralize the risk before it becomes untenable.
先发制人
Authorize a kill order?
你想让我批准你
On a federal agent?
杀死一个联邦探员
I think you overestimate his abilities.
我认为你高估了他的能力
Even a blind dog can find a bone if he digs enough holes.
别忘了瞎猫也能碰上死耗子
All the appropriate measures are being taken.
我会采取一切合理措施
Thank you for your concern, Mr. Dominic.
多谢你这么上心 多米尼克
With respect, ma'am, I don't think you fully...
无意冒犯你 但你没有充分...
Hey, uh, sorry.
抱歉打扰下
I think we have a situation.
咱们恐怕有麻烦了
The kind you need to shoot at.
相当大的麻烦
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Is there anybody out there?
有人在听吗
I need help, please, somebody!
我需要帮助 求求你
Hey, baby?
嗨 宝贝
Guess you found ranger Bob, huh?
看来你找到护林员鲍勃了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这样做
Because I want to know.
因为我想知道
Know what, you sick son of a bitch?!
想知道什么 你这变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
If you deserve to live.
想知道你配不配活着
If you've earned the right.
想知道你有没有权利活着
You know what gives someone the right to live?
难道你能生杀予夺
Not hunting them!
你无权拿人当猎物
That's it!
好啊
Shoulder to the wheel.
拼命抵抗吧
Prove you're not just an Echo.
证明自己的强大吧
You want proof, you psycho?
想要我证明吗 你这疯子
How about this?
这样怎么样
I'm going to kill you.
我会杀了你
Will that prove it?!
这够不够证明
I'm going to stab you...
我会用刀捅了你
You don't sound too good.
你听上去不太好哦
Hey, you didn't drink
那儿有个水壶
From a canteen in there,
里面的水不能喝哦
Did you? Cause...
你喝了吗 因为...
That would be bad.
喝了可就糟啦
Is it time for my treatment?
到辅疗时间了吗
Yes, but this
是的
Is a very special one, Echo.
但这次很特殊 艾可
This one won't pinch like the others...
这次不会那么疼...
You don't remember.
不过你也不记得了
Hello.
你好
You're tall.
你个子真高
Do I have to be here for this?
我非在场不可吗
The handler-active imprint requires a direct line of sight.
驯化工作需要她目光直视
So, she needs to be
所以 她必须
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表