剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
That's our tripper. Party's crashed,let's move.
那是我们的机关 完蛋了 我们走吧
Having this conversation in 10 other houses.
在十个房♥间里说着同样的话
It's an interesting question.
真是个有趣的问题
That they're in love with me.
假扮爱上我
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
I know what I know. I know what I know.
我知道自己知道的 我知道自己知道的
Within reason,yes. Doesn't seem possible.
只需给个理由 听起来不大可能
Hope seems almost cruel at this point.
希望似乎是现在最有用的东西
Tech! Easy. There's no signal down here.
科技 放松 这里没有信♥号♥♥
I don't think so. I saw some fiber optics cut over by the power box.
我不这么认为 这些电源上接着光纤
I guess she decided that was better.
我想她觉得失忆更好
You wanna be the one to tell the little girl we gotta plug her dad?
你想告诉小女孩我们要杀了她爸爸吗
Even if not tomorrow,then someday.
即使眼下不行 但总有一天
Well,of course not. I don't recognize me.
当然 连我自己都不认识了
We saved your life. Griff saved your life. This whole time...
我们救了你 葛夫救了你 所有时间...
Lynn and I will check the perimeter. Look for a generator.
林恩和我检查周边 找找看发电器
Mag,you're on point. Lynn is the mother.
麦格 你很重要 林恩是个母亲
If you point at the freaking chair,I will end you.
如果你再指着这个怪椅子 我就杀了你
Are the memories stored in order? Some kind of order.
这些记忆是有序储存的吗 有些是有序的
You? You murdered them all.
是你 是你杀了他们
You're uploading the personal history chronologically,right?
你是按时间顺序上传人格的 对吗
And then the war has two sides,
战争形势就成了这样
Yes. I was talking with someone.
是的 我正和某人说话
It's the only way we could tell a person really is who they say.
这是唯一能区分一个人的方法
No,no. She's right. Was it on the news?
不 她是对的 是在新闻上看过吗
Great,puberty all over again.
太棒了 又一次青春焕发
Easy part to play. A stupid kid.
一个傻孩子 要演好很容易
I'll need a barker,though. It's crowded out there.
我需要一把枪 外面人太多了
Come with me,Whiskey. I need to wait.
跟我们走吧 威士忌 我留下来
He doesn't remember it hurting when it's over,though,kiddo.
结束后他都不记得会痛了 小朋友
I'm sorry,but whence this clown?
我很抱歉 但是这小丑哪来的
This is the time to choose,Adelle,Mr. Brink.
是时候做选择了 艾黛儿 布林克
You are a man who can have everything he wants.
你能为所欲为
She exists. But how do we find her?
她是存在的 那我们怎么找到她
That guy sure loves the sound of his own voice.
那家伙肯定爱死了自己的嗓音
You want Mag or you want me? Mag,thank you.
你要杀麦格还是我 麦格 谢谢你
There's no answers, Mag. Just history.
没有答案 麦格 只是一段历史
I can do it for you. You're copying yourself?
我可以帮你 你要复♥制♥自己吗
They burn because someone lost control of them.
如果烧起来就是有人失控了
This way. The elevator shaft.
这边 电梯缆
That's what this whole operation was about,right?
这就是整个计划的样子了吧
Sure. Hey,kid,guess what... Stop it!
当然 知道吗 我们... 不要说了
You do your thing. I'm gonna take a quick shower.
你去方便 我赶快冲个澡
Here. Some extra bandages if you need to re-wrap it.
拿着 这些绷带以防你需要重新包扎
I'm scared of guns. I know. Small gun.
我害怕枪 我知道 一把小枪
An active doesn't judge,doesn't pretend.
玩偶不会判断 不会假装
Have the kids play where everyone could see them.
让孩子们玩耍 便于大人看管
Including the termination of unstable employees.
我提供意见 但不决策
Promise me you won't answer the phone.
答应我你不会去接的
I don't know yet. I'll have to figure that out on the move.
我还不知道 边走边想
You're bleeding? Yeah.
你在流血 恩
Whether you want to be someone who lives on,
你们是想得到永生
All of us,even Caroline.
所有人 包括卡罗琳
Perhaps you'd like to see the imprinting process.
你想看一下灌输记忆的过程吗
Well,with the obvious exception of yours,
除了你是个例外
There's so many bits in here. And there's whole personas.
这里有很多信息 还有完整的人格
My name is Whiskey. What's your last name?
我叫威士忌 姓什么
The pretty princess they never got to be.
他们成为不了王子公主
I put her down. She's at peace.
我把她放倒了 她现在消停了
I just wish... That you could have said goodbye?
我只是希望 你能说声再见
Come at him from all sides. It's basic micro-pulse.
基本微脉冲从各方涌入
Blast it to pieces,we could set up in this place.
就把它炸了 然后在这里重新开始
Money,man. it's like the main ingredient in crazy.
钱 是疯狂的主要原因
As long as there's someone to lead us back.
直到有人带领我们回去
Where's my dad? Dead.
我爸爸呢 死了
And I will not sell these people off at any price.
再高的价我都不会卖♥♥的
This must be a subway service tunnel.
这肯定是地铁轨道
But it's pretty thick. Come in as soft as you can.
但是人很多 来的时候尽可能小心
At least now we'll know if they crash the party.
至少现在我们知道他们有没有砸了派对
I haven't taken on the Russian mob lately,so I don't know.
最近没有看到俄♥罗♥斯♥暴民 不清楚
How did that happen? Long story.
怎么发生的 说来话长
Look,we decided. We go underground,deep as we can.
我们已经决定了 到地下 越深越好
Griff,if we fortify and find whatever's down here with us,
葛夫 如果我们加固这里 只要有东西跟下来
We found some breakers. That was easier than I thought.
我们找到了些开关 比我想象的容易
So that I always know who I am.
这样我就能永远记得我是谁
We all love the sound of our own voices. That's why we're here.
我们都爱自己的声音 所以我们才在这里
It's great. I love what you haven't done with the place.
很棒 你还没碰过这地方我很高兴
Who's not programmed to kill anyone.
没有程序化的人
The chair. The memories will tell us how to get there?
这椅子 记忆会告诉我们怎么去那
I'm allergic to shellfish,so this is a real treat.
我对海贝过敏 这个才是美味
But as for me,the headaches are getting worse.
但我的头痛越来越严重了
This obviously is the programming center.
显然 这里是编程中心
So you can take this body if you want. I won't fight.
如果你想拿走躯体 请便
Yeah. Grandpa use to kick back on one of these,watch the dodger game.
是啊 祖父以前就是坐在这上面 看闪躲比赛
How long can we just run? This place is here for a reason.
我们还得跑多远 这个地方总有它存在的理由
I need Caroline or Whiskey or whoever to lead the way.
我需要卡罗琳或威士忌或随便什么人来带路
Right. That's over with now.
是啊 现在已经结束了
And power and heat and no signal.
还有能源 热 没有信♥号♥♥
Not exactly good as new. You've gotta pick up the pace.
没有完全像新的一样 你得加快节奏了
I more and more feel we should have gone to the desert.
我越来越觉得我们该去沙漠
One robo call to a city. That's all it takes.
只需要一个打向市里的电♥话♥ 就足够了
I saw Mr. Miller's birthmark after his body hit the ground.
在米勒倒下之后 我看见了他的记号♥
Juliet had another one of her dreams last night.
朱丽叶昨晚又做了那个梦
In three years,we'll have a million. That's beautiful.
三年内 将能达到1百万 太棒了
When speaking directly to the brain.
并不需要通过编译了
We only roll with actuals. Those,put out their misery.
我们只和正常人打交道 只有正常人会倾泻痛苦
"God,some twisted freaks imprinted this poor guy,
天啊 肯定是哪个变♥态♥把这人的记忆换了
I told her if she stayed,she'd lose her mind.
我告诉过她 如果她留下来 她就会失忆
Is this what we needed? No.
这就是我们需要的吗 不
So if we meet any new actuals,we can check to verify.
如果遇到别的正常人 能通过这个验证
Said he's not gonna like kindergarten because there's boys.
他说他不喜欢幼儿园因为男孩太多
It is a treasure,one I guarantee you will never,
而她也会视你若珍宝 我保证你试过之后
No,no,no.
不不不
This way? Yeah,straight ahead.
这边吗 是的 直走
Chemically fall in utter and unexpected love with you.
理论上应该称之为不经意地爱上你
It's an understatement to say they have ways of making you talk.
她们有的是方法让你开口
Dr. Saunders,I can't believe you held out.
桑德斯医生 不敢相信你在这儿
I'm insane and none of you gonna be spared.
我疯了 你们谁也不能幸免
Our knowing can be changed. You die as you were born.
我们的认识是会变的 死即是生
How many we got? You're looking at them.
我们有多少人 都在你面前了
Jury is out on together,but he's got my back.
茱瑞也一起的 他掩护我
So,do you get me the fridge or do I talk to someone higher up?
给我冰箱吗 还是我跟级别更高的人谈谈
They start trusting her,then we can give her the skills.
他们开始信任她后 我们给她输入技术
I know what I know. I know what I know. I know what I know.
我知道自己知道的 我知道自己知道的
With no signal down here,how's anyone gonna take them?
这里连信♥号♥♥都没有 别人怎么来拿走呢
So it seems like this is the place where the tech originated.
这里似乎就是技术起源的地方
Every scanner Rossum makes sends a full 3d map to our mainframe.
每个扫描仪都发出一个完整的3D图像到主机
Maybe I'll just keep moving. I'll be okay.
我得不断的跑 我会没事的
There you are. I'm sorry. I was at circle.
你终于来了 抱歉 我刚在巡视
Listen,I need Topher to put me in the chair.
听着 我需要托弗来帮我坐在椅子上
Was originally designed to create more believable hookers?
最初是用来创造忠贞的妓♥女♥的吗
Those who answered the phone and those who didn't.
一边是都接起了电♥话♥的 另一边则都没接
And,hey,there's no signal can get through down here.
没有信♥号♥♥能到达这里
And this makes you one of us.
这让你成为我们的一员
Underestimating it is usually the last mistake any culture makes.
低估它通常是任何文化都会犯的一个错
We were all on a boat this time,a giant boat.
这次我们都在一艘船上 一艘大船
The thing they couldn't do,the girl they couldn't have.
他们不能做的事情 他们得不到的女人
There's a block,a defense against being imprinted.
有一个空白区 能抵御灌输
First of all,the analog cables have got to go.
首先 这些模拟电缆全部拆除
Tattoo is the least painful thing that girl has ever gone through.
纹身只是那女孩经历过的最轻微的疼痛
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表