剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
Good morning.
早上好
Welcome back, Roger.
欢迎回来 罗杰
Katherine's looking forward to seeing you.
凯瑟琳正等着你呢
May we go now?
我们可以走了吗
Of course.
当然
Have you been futzing around with the equipment?
你一直在设备周围乱晃吗
It's been running slow. Um, I just got here.
它运行得有点慢 我才刚到这
It's probably all the wires you crossed
或许你该重新检查那些线路
To get things working again.
好让它正常运行
Be nice.
友好些
I think she likes you.
我觉得她喜欢你
Your lady awaits.
你的情人等着呢
Don't even start. They've got him
别问了 他要去执行
On another lonely hearts engagement.
一个心灵寂寞的约会任务
What's that make, nine?
是第9次了吗
Ten. How pathetic is that old bag?
10次了 那老女人究竟有多寂寞啊
Well, thank you for the ride.
谢谢你送我过来
See you at the end of the weekend.
这个周末我们再见
Have fun, Roger.
罗杰 祝你开心
And stay out of trouble.
记得别惹麻烦
I promise nothing.
我保证不会发生任何麻烦
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Did I tell you these are my favorites?
我告诉过你这是我最喜欢的花吗
Oh. They're so hard to find this time of year.
现在这个季节可很难找到这种花
Just for you, my dear.
只为你 亲爱的
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Is this your work?
是工作吗
"Topher."
"托弗"
Is that a name?
是个人名吗
They think I'm at headquarters.
他们以为我在总部
It could be very urgent,
可能有紧急情况
Or it could be Topher calling
也可能是托弗
To tell me that his sweater's inch.
打来随便跟我聊聊
Well, I could give it back--
我可以把它还给你
Or I could drop it and let the sharks
或者我把它扔了 让他
Talk to their own.
自己跟自己聊吧
It's up to you.
由你决定
Well, it is a very slippery phone.
这手♥机♥很滑手
I have complained about that a lot.
我对此已经抱怨多次
Oh, really? I hadn't...
真的吗 我还没...
That was probably a very bad thing that just happened.
丢了手♥机♥可能是件很糟糕的事
Accidents--
意外
What can be done?
有什么大不了的
You're trying so hard to relax.
你已经很久没有放松过了
Which makes me wonder why you're trying so hard to relax.
而且我很好奇为什么你这么久都不放松自己
Am I that transparent?
我那么容易被看透吗
No, but I have x-ray eyes.
不 但我有一双透视眼
It's been very rocky at work.
工作一直困难重重
Hmm, the dollhouse.
玩偶工厂嘛
It's hard for me to even wrap my mind around it.
要我不去想它真难
Bizarre.
真怪
I used to head a division
我以前是个部门的领导
That grew replacement organs out of stem cells.
专门从干细胞里培植替换的器官
I could tell people what I did for a living.
那时我可以告诉别人自己是做什么的
And now?
那现在呢
You've told me what you do.
你告诉过我你的工作
Isn't it just helping lonely people?
这不正可以帮到一颗孤独的心吗
Pathetic, self-deluding souls.
可悲的 自欺欺人的灵魂
Now, Katherine...
凯瑟琳 听着...
Shall we take this elsewhere?
我们别在这谈 好吗
Touch?
碰到了
Not bad.
还不错
You almost had me there. Not good either.
你差点打败我了 还不行
One more point and you win.
再有一分 你就赢了
Allez.
放手来吧[法语]
Is that all?
就这点本事吗
Roger?
罗杰
Roger!
罗杰
This is what you wanted or you wouldn't have cut me.
你是故意的 否则你就不会割伤我
You have had a rough day at work.
你的工作可是相当不顺心啊
You are perfection.
你真完美
If I could make a woman, I'd make you.
如果我能造个女人 那个女人就是你
Really?
是吗
Yes. In fact, if I were one of your clients,
是的 事实上 如果我是你的客户
I would order one of you
我会再订一个你
With a spare for when you're in the shop.
好让你不在时 可以做个后备
What, Katherine?
怎么了 凯瑟琳
You're not seriously considering what I said?
你不会把我的话当真吧
No. I'm not suggesting you become a client.
没有 我不会让你成为客户的
I think the universe might collapse under that one.
如果那样的话 我想宇宙都会崩溃
Good.
没错
Because I don't want an ersatz you.
因为我也不想要你的替身
I want the real you.
我要的只有你
And I want the real you.
我要的也只有你
It's ironic. Sometimes I think
真讽刺 有时我会想
You're the most real person I've ever met.
你真的是那个我曾经遇到过的男人
That's not irony.
那并不讽刺
No one gets that right.
没人能分得那么清楚
Everyone has their first date.
每个人都有初恋
And the object is to hide your flaws.
重要的是别让人看出来
And then you're in a relationship,
之后你便可以跟别人交往
And it's all about hiding your disappointment.
一切都在于隐藏你的失望
Then once you're married, it's about hiding your sins.
一旦步入婚姻 就该隐藏你的罪孽了
Katherine--
凯瑟琳
Mistress of the dark observation.
黑暗世界的女主人
But with you, there's no reason to hide anything.
但跟你一起 没什么好隐瞒的
Real.
真命天子
Let's run away together.
我们一起私奔吧
Cash in everything we own,
把我们的财产都卖♥♥掉
And buy a bar on the beach in Roratonga.
在拉罗汤加岛的海滩上买♥♥一个酒吧[南太平洋]
And buy extra phones just to drop them in the water.
还要买♥♥几部专被扔进水里的手♥机♥
And we'd never own clocks or computers
永远别买♥♥钟或电脑
Or sexy businesswoman shoes.
或是性感女强人的鞋子
I'm keeping my sexy businesswoman shoes.
我为你保存几双女强人的鞋子
And there'd be no clocks in the bar,
酒吧里别挂钟
Only cool local beers,
只有当地爽口的啤酒
And dogs that wander in from playing on the beach.
还有从海滩上玩耍回来的狗狗
It could be the weekend all the time.
每天都是星期天
Just forget it.
别说了
It can't happen.
那是不可能的
Why not?
为什么不能
What's wrong?
有什么不对吗
Something about you? Something about me?
是你的问题 还是我的问题
You aren't...
你不是...
I'm not who you need?
我不是你想要在一起的人吗
Oh, no.
不是
You're exactly who I need.
你就是我想要在一起的人
We just can't have that.
只是我们没法过上那种生活
You have to trust me.
你要相信我
I do.
我相信你
I trust you... completely.
我完全... 相信你
Darling, why are you dressed?
亲爱的 你怎么穿衣服了
Is there someone in the house?
房♥间里还有别人吗
What happened?
怎么了
Imprint: Echo
灌输记忆:艾可
I need copies of personnel records,
我需要个人行动记录
Security logs for the past three months
安保过去三个月的记录
And access to your mainframe.
并要进入你的主机系统
Anything else?
还有吗
Yeah, some clothes. I can't catch a spy in my pajamas.
衣服 我不能穿着睡衣抓内奸
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表