剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
全力完成任务 并且体力都有提升
He was crying. Did you see him crying like a tiny woman?
他哭了 你看到他哭得像个小女人没
All right,I'm busted. Get out the thumbscrews.
好吧 我太笨了 当场被抓
Boys,you make this messy,all you're gonna get is a mess.
你们把这搞砸了 最后你们什么也得不到
It's not that simple. I program them so that it feels good.
没这么容易 我给他们设定人格 这哪里不对了
I go a little nuts. Is it real? Am I anyone?
我有些疯了 这是真的吗 我是谁
Well,I think you know how I feel about rules.
你知道我对这些规章的感觉
Do you have a file or leads, something I could look at?
你有没有文件和线索我能看的
I think you're aware of the policy on active evaluations.
我想你知道的玩偶的评价规章
But a guy told me people were being taken off the streets and,like,
但有人告诉我 有些人被带走了
Are you a cop? I'm Agent Ballard,FBI.
你是警♥察♥ 我是伯拉德探员 FBI
And I had a gun pointed at me. That doesn't really help my equilibrium.
今天还有把枪对着我 这实在没法让人平静
Look,can you promise to keep something to yourself?
有些事你能不能不和别人说
Not the case. I don't care. This is an awesome gig.
不是那回事 我不在乎 这是个超棒的聚会
We need to bring him out,get him talking.
我们就要把他弄出来 让他开口
This guy was,well,a pimp and so I didn't...
这人是个皮条客 所以我不相信
No,it's just what grown-up men do in our culture.
不保暖 只是成人的文化之一
Well,I wanted. But now I don't. It passed. Like gas.
我刚才想看 现在不想了 没这个念头了
One I guarantee you will never,never forget.
我保证你试过之后就不会忘记
Then I remember. I remember yes. I remember connection.
然后我知道 是的 他们存在
Well,that pro bonos not deal you've been pushing,the good works,
福利社不错 你工作很努力
Even the missus tells me, "No. No more. No thanks. So long."
我妻子都说 不可能 太久了
A dense thicket of complication and disappointment.
变得难以理解 令人失望
Nothing is what it appears to be.
任何事情都不能光看表面
It seems pretty clear to me.
我看得很清楚
Because you're only seeing part of it.
因为你只盯着一部分看
I'm talking about a clean slate
我想说的是 从头再来
You ever try and clean an actual slate?
可事实上 你从来没有试着从新开始
You always see what was on it before.
你的眼睛只盯着过去
Are you volunteering...
你究竟愿不愿意...
I don't have a choice, do I?
我没有选择了 是吗
How did it get this far?
事情怎么会变成这样
Caroline,
卡罗琳
Actions have consequences.
出来混总是要还的
Oh, god, you're loving this, aren't you?
天啊 你就爱干这个 是吗
I'm sorry you don't understand what I'm offering here.
真遗憾 你不明白我在做什么
But what we do helps people.
可我们做的是在帮助别人
If you become a part of that, it can help you.
如果你成为我们的一员 你也会受益
Right.
好吧
You're just looking out for me.
你就在这等着逮我 是吧
Perhaps better than you have.
可能要比你好一点
We can take care of this mess.
我们能处理这些麻烦
After your five-year term,
5年服役满以后
You will be free to...
你就自♥由♥了...
I don't deserve this.
我不该这样
I was just trying to make a difference,
我只想变得与众不同
Trying to...
想要...
Take my place in the world, you know,
在世界中 为自己创造一席之地
Like she always said, and now I'm...
就像她经常说的 可现在我...
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
Actions have consequences.
出来混总是要还的
What if they didn't?
如果他们不这样怎么办
Happy birthday, man.
生日快乐 兄弟
No way.
不
No way.
不行
You cheated.
你作弊
How did l cheat?
我怎么作弊了
You did something that will prove to have been cheating.
你刚才所做的就是在作弊
This isn't over.
这事没完
Oh, my god, you are a sore loser.
我的天 你这人输不起
Oh, I wouldn't know-- I've never lost.
我怎么不知道 我没有输过
That's okay, the first time,
好吧 这是第一次
You're always just a little bit sore.
每次你都会有一点暴躁
Oh, wow, that's funny,
真有意思
Coming from a cheater who is also a little bitch.
作弊的人像婊♥子♥一样
You sure you didn't let me win?
你确定不是你让我赢的
Two out of three.
我也有些原因吧
Let's just dance.
还是来跳舞吧
You having a good time?
玩得开心吗
The best.
太棒了
Listen, uh, I know
听着 我知道
At the beginning of the weekend, we said no strings.
周末开始的时候 我们说过不要给对方压力
We also said no ropes, and look how long that lasted.
还说过不要有牵扯 随便维持多久
Yeah, I-I remember.
是的 我记得
I remember it all.
我都记得
I always will.
我会一直这样
What, like I'd forget?
什么 难道我忘记什么了
You think this is a normal weekend for me?
你觉得这个周末对于我来说很平常吗
Maybe?
可能吧
I had no idea you were a moron.
真不敢相信 你这个傻瓜
Look, it's... it's little, it's stupid,
听着 这个... 有些傻...
But...
可是...
I want you to have it.
我希望你能接受它
You're an amazing guy, Matt.
太惊喜了 马特
When you say it, I almost believe.
你说什么 我都相信
Thank you.
谢谢
For everything.
为了今晚的一切
It's getting late.
时候不早了
You're not getting out of another dance.
你错过了下一支舞
Of course not.
当然
I'm just gonna go grab a drink.
我去拿杯饮料
Okay.
好的
You ready for your treatment?
准备好辅疗了吗
I think it's time.
我想是的
Did you have a nice time?
玩得开心吗
I met a guy.
我认识了一个男人
Dude, where's your friend?
伙计 你的朋友呢
It's time for her to go.
时间到了 她要走了
Had to get to her carriage
她必须在四轮马车变成南瓜前
Before it turned into a pumpkin.
乘着它离开
What?
什么
Stroke of midnight.
午夜的钟声
Midnight?
午夜
The end of the ball.
舞会结束
Dude, it... it's like 5:00.
伙计 好像已经5点了
Hey, you think you could take me
我接受辅疗后
Back to the party after my treatment?
你还有时间送我回♥派♥对吗
I'll wait right here.
我一直等在这儿
You're good people.
你太好了
Right.
是的
Maybe I shouldn't go back.
也许我不该回去
The last thing I want to be is clingy,
可是我唯一想做的就是黏住他
But you know when you just...
可你知道的 当你...
You meet someone and... you know?
遇到了某个人 然后... 懂吗
If I'm wrong, I'll know.
如果我神经搭错了 大概会知道的
I mean, Matt can't lie to save his life.
我是说 马特不可能为了救自己的命撒谎
If he gives me that look, I'll walk away.
如果他那样看我 我马上就离开他
But I don't know, I think...
可我不知道 我觉得...
He feels it, too.
他也能感觉到
I think I found something real.
我想我找到真心了
I'm glad.
我很高兴
This is gonna pinch a bit.
可能会有一些痛
You have a nice time?
玩得开心吗
I met a guy.
我认识了一个男人
I want you to have it.
我希望你能接受它
You ready to be a sad second place, man?
准备好输给我了嘛 伙计
No obligations.
不需要负责任
Really?
真的吗
No pressure.
没有压力
It's just an experiment.
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表