剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
I don't know how to slam all the doors shut on the security areas,
我不知道怎么把所有在安全区域的门都关上
But I do know
但我知道
How to adjust the oxygen-nitrogen-co2 mix
怎样调节他们房♥间里的碳氮氧混合物
In their rooms,so they won't wake up if the alarms go off.
那样的话 即使警报都解除了 他们也不会醒来
Okay. Do that.
好的 就那样做
Now,the dolls--
现在 玩偶们
I designed the sleeping compartments
我设计的睡眠舱
That collects the carbon dioxide and methane--
聚集着二氧化碳和甲烷
Everybody farts--
每个人排出的
And cycles it
都会被它循环
All into the environmental controls.
使用在环境控制系统上
What? You need to know this.
什么 你得知道这点
The pods are locked.
那些舱都锁着
She's locked into a pod?
她被锁在一个舱里
There are lights inside.
里面有灯光的
If the light is on,
如果灯开了
The pod is locked.
舱就会锁上
Do not try to open
别去想开一个
A locked pod.
锁着的舱
All hell will break loose, my tall man.
会把一切都搞砸的 壮男
As I unlock
如果我远程控制
Each pod remotely, the light will go off.
让舱门开着 灯就会关掉
Wait.
等会
Go.
过去
Okay.
好的
I said go.
我说过去
The course is clear.
路线安全了
Go now!
现在就去
All right.
好的
Down...
往下...
...That hallway.
...到那走廊
Wait.
等等
Oh,no. That's right.
不 是那里
They flip a switch,
只需一个开关
You'll kill me without even knowing it.
他们便可以让你在无意中杀了我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Caroline.
卡罗琳
Sorry,agent Ballard.
对不起 伯拉德探员
You don't get the girl.
你不能带走她
Give me your gun.
把你的枪给我
I don't have a...
我没带...
You didn't come in here without one.
你来这不会没有枪的
Put it on the floor now.
把它放在地板上
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Paul.
我叫保罗
You called me.
你联♥系♥我
You asked me to come get you.
让我来这救你
Echo,why don't you go for a swim?
艾可 你为什么不去游个泳
Your name is Caroline.
你叫卡罗琳
You've been brainwashed.
你被洗♥脑♥了
Echo,go!
艾可 快去
You hurt Paul.
你弄伤保罗了
Echo.
艾可
What are you,then,her pimp?
你是谁 拉皮条的吗
You get her ready,send her out, clean her up after?
把她准备好 然后派她出去 之后就清除她的记忆
I keep her safe.
我保护她的安全
You think you're helping her. You're wrong.
你觉得是在帮她吗 你错了
You can't get her out.
你不能带走她
I got in.
我来到这
I could've brought the whole house down on you,
我本可以让所有人都来抓你
But I'm giving you one chance.
但我想给你一次机会
Go back the way you came.
怎么来就怎么回吧
Now.
快走
Echo,run!
艾可 快跑
I'm supposed to go swimming.
我要去游泳的
Caroline, you don't have to do what they tell you.
卡罗琳 你不必按他们的指示做
I know you're scared, but it's okay.
我知道你害怕 但不会有事的
Let me go!
放我走
You heard the lady.
你听到她的话了
Alarms...
警报...
Off.
关闭
Backup alarm...
支援警报...
Calling out. No.
已发出 不
Calling... in. No.
收回... 不
Motion sensors... disabled.
动作传感器... 禁用
Manual alarm disabled.
手动警报 禁用
Pod locks switched.
转换舱锁
Victor,what happened?
维克多 发生什么事了
People were fighting on me.
有人在我面前打架
Backup doors reinforced.
加固后备门
Security team...
保安队...
Sawing wood.
不要来管闲事
Think they'll just let her go?
你认为他们会让她走吗
Let her live outside?
让她在外面生活
She's not... living now.
她现在... 不能走
Even if you got her out alive,
即使你活着带她出去
They'd hunt you down and kill you both.
他们会对你穷追不舍 把你们俩都杀了
Lower oxygen,up the co2.
降低氧气含量 提高二氧化碳浓度
Stay asleep.
继续睡觉
Stay asleep.
睡觉吧
I'm going to get you...
我会把你带...
We have to stop. No.
我们得休息下 不
Echo. Run. Run!
艾可 跑 快跑
Run!
快跑
Stay here. Wait for me.
待在这 等我
I'll come back to get you.
我再回来找你
I trust you.
我相信你
All right,we'll have you fixed up in...
好的 我们会把你治好...
Alpha.
阿尔法
Well,you kept my gift.
看看我给你的伤疤
Huh?
多好
Yes. Of course.
是啊 当然
Now you.
现在你说
Yes. Of course.
是啊 当然
They're unique,you know.
它们可是独一无二的
Turns out different every time.
每条都有所不同
Victor's,for example.
就拿维多克的说
They're much deeper.
它们划得更深
Have you always...
你总是...
Wanted to be a doctor?
想做个医生吗
It's a simple question.
这问题不难
Answer now.
回答我
Yes.
是的
That's a lie.
你在说谎
Let's try another.
我再问一个
Did you really think you could just walk into the dollhouse?
你真以为可以这样进来玩偶工厂
When everyone knows it doesn't exist?
而不让人发现
Tell me about the first time you met me.
说说第一次见到我你的感受
You were new.
你刚进来
You had signed the a-agreement,
签署了协议
And they'd just...
他们刚刚...
You'd just been wiped for the first time.
你刚做完第一次洗♥脑♥
Your handler brought you to me for an exam.
你的驯化者带你来我这检查
And did you examine me?
你检查我了吗
My whole body?
我整个身体
Yes.
是的
And was I fine?
那我还好吗
Healthy? Intact?
是否完好无损
Yes.
是的
This is so interesting.
这真太趣了
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表