剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表
这仅仅是个实验
How much fun can we have in three days?
3天我们能玩得多开心
Hello, Echo.
你好 艾可
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样
Did I fall asleep?
我刚才睡着了吗
For a little while.
睡了一会儿
Shall I go now?
现在我可以走了吗
If you like.
随你便
Everything go all right with the wipe?
记忆消除得怎么样
Why don't you just ask Echo?
你干嘛不直接去问艾可
Oh, that's right.
好吧
Because she can't remember.
因为她什么都不记得了
Of course, it went all right.
当然 一切正常
Imprint's gone.
记忆都消除了
The new moon has made her a virgin again.
新月又把她变成个处♥女♥了
Is there some reason it shouldn't have?
难道会有事情影响吗
Something happen during the engagement?
这期间有发生什么吗
I think she finally met the right guy.
我想最后她还是遇到一个好男人了
You're so jaded,
你太累了
And at such a middle age.
人到中年了嘛
She had fun, right?
她玩得很开心 是吗
She thought so.
她自己这么觉得
There's nothing good or bad,
什么事情都没有绝对的对错
But thinking makes it so, man friend.
只是人的思想在左右而已
We gave two people a perfect weekend together.
我们让两个人过了个好周末
We're great humanitarians.
我们是伟大的人道主义者
Who would spend their lives in jail
如果知道有这么个地方
If anyone ever found this place.
谁还会去监狱度过她的人生
We're also misunderstood...
其实我们也很迷茫...
Which great humanitarians often are.
伟大的人道主义到底是什么
Look at Echo.
你看看艾可
Not a care in the world.
对世事漠不关心
She's living the dream.
她活在梦里
Whose dream?
谁的梦
Who's next?
下一个是谁
I don't understand.
我不明白
You don't have to understand.
你不需要弄明白
You just have to do as I tell you.
我告诉你 你照做就是
They'll find out, you know.
他们会查明的 你知道的
And why should I care about that?
我为什么要在乎这些
They'll laugh at me.
他们会笑我的
Everybody watches it.
他们每个人都在看着
It's all they talk about.
他们就喜欢谈论这个
That's 'cause their brains are melting,
因为这样他们的脑子会烧坏掉的
And that reality crap is the reason why.
他们这些废话就是罪恶根源
I finished my homework.
我作业做完了
Well, if you finished your homework,
如果你做完的话
You should get a present.
那么应该奖励你点东西
How about...
就...
Knowledge.
知识
I hate you.
我恨你
You have that right.
答对了
Why are we stopping?
怎么停下来了
You know I could watch it, and you'd never know.
你知道我能看电视 而且你永远不会知道
Yeah, well, I'd see it all over your face
当然 从你的脸上我就能看出来
Even when you were sleeping.
就算你在睡觉也能
Some kind of roadblock.
有路障
I got to go.
我要挂了
And I'll know.
你做什么我都会知道的
Tyrant.
恶霸
She's completely helpless.
她一定很无助
I mean, she's 12 years old, just a kid.
她只有12岁 她只是一个孩子
How much are they demanding?
他们要多少
Five million.
5百万
And you'll pay it.
你会给吗
Thanks.
谢谢
In Mexico, kidnapping is a thriving business,
在墨西哥 绑♥架♥业是很兴盛的
Which is part of why
这就是为什么
We live here when my factories are there.
我们工厂在那儿 却住这的原因之一
But if you pay, there's a better chance...
如果付了钱 可能还有机会...
Have you contacted the police?
你报♥警♥了吗
I was instructed not to.
他们警告我 不要报♥警♥
They're useless, anyway.
不过 警♥察♥是很没用
I need this to go smoothly.
我希望一切能够顺利
I need Davina to be okay.
我希望戴维娜安全
Mr. Crestejo, you're a valued client.
克里斯提科先生 你是顾客
We will of course provide what you need.
我们当然会提供你所要的一切
But there is a risk factor involved.
可是还是有危险因素
I don't want Rambo.
我可不要你们的英雄主义[兰博 电影]
I want a negotiator.
我要一个谈判专家
This goes like clockwork, you understand?
能够让事态平稳发展 明白没
That's who I need.
这才是我需要的人
Clockwork.
要一切顺利
Well,
好吧
Our actives are not robots,
我们的人也不是机器人
But I think we can make this work for you.
不过我认为 我们可以为你办到
Mr. Dominic will discuss the security details with you,
多米尼克先生会跟你具体讨论安全细节
And you can enter the rest into the confessional.
你只要去祷告就可以了
Please remember,
千万记住
The active won't know they came from here.
我们的人并不知道自己的来处
Any discussion of this place will only confuse them,
任何关于此地的讨论会让他们困惑
And possibly send them right back.
然后只能把他们送回来了
I know how important it is that not happen.
千万不要发生这样的事
Yes.
明白了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm terribly sorry for all this.
对于令嫒被绑♥架♥ 我很抱歉
We will help.
我们会帮你的
Yeah, this feels very tight.
这里感觉非常不舒服
I think you fell on it with something heavy.
我想你这里是被什么重的东西砸的
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Well, it's gonna be fine.
没事的 会好起来的
And your blood work
你的血液工作状况
And internals are all shipshape.
还有身体内部状态都非常正常
I'll just ask one of the staff to work on that knee.
我会安排一个人来看看你的膝盖的
Would you like a massage?
来个推拿如何
They're relaxing.
推拿会让我放松一些
Yes.
是啊
I'll set that up.
我去安排一下
I don't remember
我不记得
What fell on me.
啥东西砸到我了
Does that bother you?
那个很困扰你吗
Should it?
难道不是吗
We'll look after you.
我们会照顾好你的
Does someone look after you?
那有人照顾你吗
Why don't you wait in the massage area, and
为什么不去推拿区等着
I'll call for someone to work on that knee.
我会安排人过来弄你膝盖的
She's not asleep.
她没有被麻醉呀
Oh. What...? Just keep mapping the tissue.
怎么了... 继续扫描下去
Hey, Echo.
艾可
What are you doing here?
你到这里来做什么
She hurts.
她很痛苦啊
She does.
的确是的
That's because
这是因为
It's her first time,
她第一次做测试嘛
And, uh, we have to do more extensive work on her.
在她身上 我们还有好多工作要开展
Work?
工作
We're making her better.
我们会让她好起来的
In a little while, she'll be strong
不用多少时间 她会很强
And happy,
而且很高兴
And she'll forget all about this
她什么都不会记得的
And you...
剧集 | 玩偶特工(2009) | 导航列表