剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Release 'em.
公布它们
Let's release 'em.
公布吧
...Through the first quarter of 2010, but has...
在2010的第一季度
Well, I'm glad you're okay, Saul...
我很开心你没事 索尔
You big drama queen.
你可真矫情
That's very funny, Kevin. Th--
你真搞笑 凯文
Listen, Holly's getting a phone call.
赫莉要接个电♥话♥
We'll talk later. Okay? Okay. Bye.
等会再说 好吗 好的 再见
Hello? Hey, where are you guys?
你好 你们在哪儿
We're almost at the Ventura border.
我们快到凡特拉边界了
Oh, cool. We're right behind you.
酷 我们就在你们后面
Nora and I have been talking, and we think
诺拉和我刚在讲
That maybe you should
也许你们可以重新
Revisit the Hawaiian wedding idea. Oh, my gosh.
考虑夏威夷的婚礼 天呐
That wedding I planned was so beautiful.
我可是计划得很好的
Or I don't know, maybe David and I will get married there.
不晓得 也许大卫和我会在那里结婚
No, no, no, hold on, hold on.
不 不 等等
Our mothers want to throw us that wedding in Hawaii
我们的妈妈说既然又有钱了
Now that they can afford it. What do you think?
她们想让我们在夏威夷结婚 你觉得呢
Um, tell 'em thank you, but, uh, no. Not Hawaii again.
跟她们说谢谢 但别夏威夷了
I'll tell them we'll think about it.
我说我们会考虑下的
Mom, we're gonna think about it. Hello?
妈妈 我们会考虑下的 在吗
I lost her.
电♥话♥断了
Look, I just say, we leave well enough alone.
我想说 我们可以不去管它
You know, every time we think about having a big wedding,
每次我们想到举办婚礼
Something bad happens. I know,
就有什么事发生 我知道
Plus it's redundant. We're already married.
而且它又麻烦 我们已经结婚了
We should just let mom and dad do it.
还是让爸爸妈妈去夏威夷吧
I mean, I'd go that way.
我也那么觉得
Are you tired? You want me to drive?
你累了吗 要换我开吗
No. No, no, I'm fine. I'm fine.
不用 我很好
Why don't you find something on the radio?
听广播吧
Oh, my god.
天呐
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Oh, god.
天
Scotty! Oh, my god. Kevin!
斯科特 不 凯文
Scotty, Scotty, are you okay?
斯科特 你还好吗
I'm fine. I'm fine. Justin!
我很好 贾斯汀
Kevin, are you okay? Are you hurt?
凯文 你还好吗 你伤到了吗
Help the others. Help the others. Mom-- what?
去帮其他人
Are you okay? I think we hit Robert's car.
你还好吗 我想我们撞到罗伯特的车了
Oh, my god. There was a there was a truck
天呐 有一辆卡车
Where's my mom? This guy cut him off.
我妈妈在哪儿 那人撞上他了
Holly's in the car. I can't get Holly out of the car.
赫莉还在车里 我没法把她抬出来
Holly's hurt. Mom! Mom!
她受伤了 妈妈
Just sit down over here. Call emergency.
坐下 打给急救中心
Just sit down, all right? Just sit--
坐下 好吗
Mom! You okay? Where's Saul?
妈妈 你还好吗 索尔在哪儿
I don't know. Where's Saul?
我不知道 索尔呢
I don't know!
我不知道
I see him.
我看到他了
Saul!
索尔
I'm fine. Are you okay?
我没事 你还好吗
Yeah. Good. I'm--
很好
Don't touch me!
别碰我
You can't.
你不能
Kitty! Kitty! Oh, no, no.
凯蒂 凯蒂 不
Justin, Justin. I think he's really hurt.
贾斯汀 我觉得他伤得很严重
Okay, okay. I think he's really hurt.
没事的 他真的伤得很严重
All right. Let me in. Let me in. Okay.
没事 让我进去
Hey, Robert. Hey, the there's my man.
罗伯特 哥们儿你来了
Justin, help! Mom's bad.
贾斯汀 帮帮我 妈妈状况很糟
Justin...
贾斯汀
I'll wait for the ambulance.
我会等救护车来的
Go. All right, Kitty. Keep talking to him.
去吧 好吧 凯蒂 和他说话
Oh! I'll be back. I'll be back, Robert. Okay?
我马上回来 罗伯特 好吗
Holly. Rebecca, clear out. Clear. Rebecca.
赫莉 瑞贝卡 让开
Holly? Holly, can you hear me?
赫莉 听的到我说话吗
I don't know if she's breathing.
我不知道她是否还在呼吸
Can you hear me, Holly? Holly.
能听到我说话吗 赫莉
Holly? Oh, good, good. Okay,
赫莉 很好 很好
Holly, it's Justin, all right?
我是贾斯汀 没事的
I'm just gonna put this on to keep you warm, okay?
披上衣服 这样就会暖和了
You' g gonna be okay. She's gonna be okay.
你会没事的 她会没事的
Okay, Robert, everything's gonna be okay, honey.
罗伯特 一切都会好起来的
You're gonna be fine, okay? Talk to me.
你会没事的 好吗 和我说话
Just talk to me, darling. It's okay. You were right.
和我说话啊 你说对了
I was right?
什么说对了
When we brought Evan home from the hospital, I was scared...
当我们把埃文带回家时 我很害怕
That I wouldn't be able
害怕我不能
To keep up.
伴他长大
But then I saw you holding him...
但我看到你抱着他
So strong...
那么有力
And so loving.
那么有爱
And I knew that...
我就知道
You would.
你能陪伴他
I knew it.
我知道
Robert.
罗伯特
Robert. Robert. Talk-- talk to me.
亲爱的 说话啊
Oh, god. Robert--
天呐 罗伯特
Stay with me, Robert. Right here. Robert.
坚持住 罗伯特
Robert?
罗伯特
Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Somebody...
天呐 有没有人
Some--oh, Robert.
有没有 罗伯特
Robert, please. Please. Please, Robert.
罗伯特 不要
Stay with me. Robert, stay with...
坚持住 罗伯特 坚持
Oh, god, somebody...
有没有人帮下忙
Somebody...
有人吗
Somebody help me. Help me.
帮帮我 帮帮我
Robert. Robert.
罗伯特
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
会没事的 会没事的
Just stay with me.
坚持住
Stay with me, robert.
坚持 罗伯特
Kitty!
凯蒂
Kitty!
凯蒂
Kitty!
凯蒂
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表