剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Kitty.
凯蒂
What?
什么
Can we not talk about birth, please?
我们能否不要谈论新生
Right. Right. Sorry. Sorry. Um...
好 好 对不起
Has Scotty said something to you two?
斯科特跟你们俩说了什么吗
About what?
哪方面的
Oh, my God. Are you pregnant, too?
天呐 难道你也怀孕了
What do you mean, "too"? Who else is pregnant?
什么叫"也" 还有谁怀孕了
I don't know. Kitty?
不知道 凯蒂
Who's pregnant?
谁怀孕了
Nobody. I never said anybody was pregnant.
没人怀孕 我没说过谁怀孕了
No, you said "too."
你说了"也"
"Too" implies somebody else is pregnant.
"也"就意味着还有别人怀孕了
Yeah.
就是
It was... I meant "boo." So who's the first person?
我是说"boo" 第一个是谁
Kevin?
凯文
What? Are you pregnant?
什么 你怀孕了
Oh, we went to a psychic,
我们去找了个灵媒
and she predicted a "new life."
她预言说 有"新生命"
But maybe that new life isn't ours.
但是也许这个新生命不是我们的
Maybe it's one of yours. So tell me, is it? Is it?
也许是你们谁的 所以告诉我 是吗
Is one of you pregnant?
你们谁是不是怀孕了
Luc.
卢克
So the birds and the bees... You were serious?
基本的性知识 你说真的吗
It is you.
就是你
No. Yes. Maybe. I don't know.
不是 可能 我也不知道
But it might be? That would be amazing.
但是有可能是 那太好了
No, it's not amazing. It's not amazing, Luc.
不 不好 一点都不好 卢克
You're leaving tomorrow.
但是你明天就得走了
And we were careful.
而且我们很小心的
We were really, really careful. I thought we were.
我们真的很小心了 至少我觉得是
You thought you were being careful?
你觉得你们很小心了
Kevin, what the hell is your problem?
凯文 你到底怎么回事
Hey, are we okay in here?
你们几个没事吧
No, we're not. The new life?
不 有事 那个新生命
It's her. It's Sarah.
是她的 是莎拉的
What? She stole our baby.
什么 她偷了我们的孩子
Kevin!
凯文
Ma, you want some more salad?
妈妈 还要点色拉吗
Bye, mom! Bye, gram! Kevin! Wait!
再见 妈妈 奶奶 凯文等等
What, is Kevin leaving? Yeah, it sounded like that.
什么 凯文走了 听起来是的
Excuse me. What's going on?
不好意思 到底怎么了
Uh, nothing. Thank you for the dinner.
没事 谢谢款待
We just really have to go.
我们该走了
No, you guys aren't leaving, too.
你们也要走了
Look, Justin's getting the ice cream.
贾斯汀去买♥♥冰激凌了
Yeah, the sitter... we have to relieve her.
我们的保姆要下班了
I thought the kids were with their father this weekend.
孩子们这个星期是在爸爸那边吧
Right. Good night. Good night.
没错 晚安 晚安
I'm gonna find out what's going on.
我去看看发生什么了
I honestly don't know where that instinct comes from.
真不明白你这种天性是从哪来的
What instinct is that, mother?
你说什么天性 妈妈
The one that tells you that you have to fix everything.
认为你应该料理好一切的天性
Who knows what's going on out there?
谁知道那儿发生什么事了
They're adults.
他们是成年人了
If they need you, they'll ask you.
需要的话 他们会主动找你的
Come on, ma. It's perfectly understandable
妈妈 诺拉想弄清到底怎么回事
for Nora to want to find out what's happening.
这是完全可以理解的
I'm sorry, mother, if I don't do things the way you did.
抱歉 妈妈 我的做事方式跟你不同
I just want to be there for my children, that's all.
我只希望我能陪着他们 就这样
You're right. We've always done things differently.
没错 我们办事方式从来就不一样
Can we not do this now, please?
现在能不说这个吗
No, we're going to do this now.
不行 我们现在来解决这件事
Nora, I don't want to live in this house with you
诺拉 我不想让我的下一个十年
for the next ten years of my life.
都和你住在一起
There's a place called Fair Willows.
有一个叫美柳养老院的地方
We've been over this.
我们已经谈过了
No, you have been over this.
不是 是你们谈过
Allow me the dignity to make my own choices.
请给我留一点尊严 让我能自己做选择
Allow me that,
让我这么做
before it's too late.
趁现在还为时未晚
Please, please don't trying to get my hopes up again.
拜托 不要再试图给我希望了
You should have just left me to my blogs
你就让我写写博客
and my "dreams of motherhood" forums
逛逛"母亲之梦"论♥坛♥
full of ectopic pregnancies, B.F.Ns
里面到处都是宫外孕和未孕的帖子
and people just acknowledging what a huge miracle it is to get pregnant.
大家就会知道想要怀孕简直是天方夜谭
At least that way, I'd have been able to manage my expectations
至少这样 我还能控制自己的期望值
and wrap my head around the disappointment.
不会过于失望
No, you wouldn't have.
不 你不会的
Even if Michelle turns out not to be pregnant,
就算米歇尔真的没有怀孕
Ms. Nadine or no Ms. Nadine, it's still going to hurt.
不管看不看灵煤 结果都会很伤人
There's no way to soften that blow.
这种打击没有办法减轻
I don't think I can handle it without it being softened.
我想我没法接受这么残酷的现实
Yes, you can,
你可以的
because I will be right here with you.
因为我会在你身边一直支持你
You know, maybe this is just a sign that it's not meant to be.
或许预兆根本就不是这个意思
You're trying to soften again.
你又在安慰我了
If we really wanna be parents,
如果我们真想要做父母的话
maybe we could get a dog.
也许我们可以养只小狗
I like dogs.
我挺喜欢狗的
Boy, for a woman who is supposedly diminished,
对一个记忆力衰退的女人来说
she certainly knows how to turn it on when she wants to.
做到想失忆就失忆 一定不是件难事
She sure does.
的确是
But she's right, Nora. She is.
但是她是对的 诺拉 她是
It's her choice how and where
接下来的日子想怎样过 在哪过
she spends the rest of her life.
都是她的选择
She doesn't want to live here,
她不愿意住在这儿
with me.
跟我一起
That's what this is about.
这才是你不爽的原因
I know that you want to have a relationship with her,
我知道你想好好经营跟她的感情
but you've tried.
但是你尽力了
You've tried.
你已经尽力了
Nora.
诺拉
But then I'll never have a relationship with her like you do.
但我和她之间的关系永远没法像你的一样
What do I have with her? Tell me.
我和她之间有什么 告诉我
I have a lie.
谎言
The only reason you think that I'm close with mother
你认为我跟妈比较亲密的唯一原因
is because I don't fight her.
就是我不会跟她对着干
I can't live honestly in front of her.
我没法和她坦诚相对
I've never been able to. But you do.
我从来就没能这么做 但是你做到了
You're yourself.
你做你自己
And I envy that, because that's something I'll never have.
我羡慕你 因为我从来没做到过
Really?
真的
Yeah, really.
真的
If I send her off... When you send her off.
如果我送她走 你什么时候送她走
When I send her off... Right.
我什么时候送走她 对
We can't let this be a new precedent in the family.
我们不能在家里开这个先河
Because I'm gonna live with Kitty or with Sarah.
因为我还要和凯蒂或者莎拉一起生活
Better yet, I'm living with Kevin.
最好是和凯文一起生活
No one's gonna ship me off. Okay.
没人能送走我 好的
Okay, I'll have the family bylaws revised on Monday...
我星期一就会修改家规
And I'll make sure it says that.
我保证会有这么一条
Looks like you and Evan had some fun.
看来你和埃文玩得挺高兴
He is gonna be a drummer pretty soon.
他很快就要当鼓手了
How was dinner?
晚饭怎么样
Dinner. Dinner was fine. You know, dinner with my family.
晚饭还好 你知道的 老样子
You know how it is.
你知道会是什么样
Wait a second.
等等
You had Ida, Nora and Saul all in the same room,
你和艾达 诺拉还有索尔在一起
so it must have been great so spill it.
肯定很闹腾 说吧
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表