剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
wanting to go back to Afghanistan?
他想再去阿富汗的事情
Oh, God. He did.
天呐 他提过
Look, Nora...
诺拉 听着
Oh, please tell me you didn't say anything
请告诉我你没有火上浇油
to encourage him.
鼓励他去参战
No, I just listened.
没有 我只是听他倾诉
To what?
他倾诉什么
Nora, the first time you enlist,
诺拉 第一次服役
it can be about a bunch of things.
可能会掺杂很多因素
But if you reenlist, it's personal.
但你再次服役 这就是个人因素了
It's about wanting to get back to people who you love
只是纯粹地想回到那群你热爱的人身边
and who understand you
他们对你的了解
in a way that nobody else possibly can.
是其他人都无法匹及的
Oh, that's easy for you to say.
你说起来倒挺轻松
You're not going back to war.
要重陷战争的人又不是你
Well, we all go to war in different ways.
我们都在参与战争 只是形式不同
But I don't want my son to go back to this war ever again.
但我不想让我儿子再次陷入这场战争
I understand.
我理解你
But that pull is awfully strong.
但那种吸引力是无法抵御的
And that's your son.
你的儿子哭了
Maybe you want to go take care of him.
你还是去看看他吧
Oh, hey. Oh, my gosh.
我的老天
You would not believe the traffic out there.
你都想不到交通状况有多糟糕
The 101 is... is bumper- to-bumper ridiculous.
101路一辆一辆排成长龙了
Where's the little guy? Oh, he's...
小鬼在哪儿呢 他
Just got him down. Oh, shoot.
刚刚搞定他 很好
So... No, no, no.
那么 不忙
First of all, just tell me, who won the match?
你先告诉我 谁赢了比赛
Oh, Luc and I won.
卢克和我赢了
You're kidding me? You beat Kevrah?
你开玩笑吧 你居然赢了凯莎组合
Yes, in a forfeit. Wait a minute...
是的 因为有人退赛了 等等
Cooper had a meltdown, so Sarah had to leave.
库珀出了点状况 所以莎拉走了
So?
那么
So...
那么
Here's to my endorsements. I got 'em both.
为我得到的支持干杯 俩都搞定了
That is fantastic. it was a long shot
这太棒了 开始虽然胜算不大
but I worked my magic,
但是我巧妙周♥旋♥
and as soon as Hix caved,
海克斯妥协后
I called McCarty and...
我马上打电♥话♥给麦卡蒂
It's like I always say.
就像我一直说的
What? What do you always say?
什么 你一直说什么
Never bet against my wife.
决不要和我妻子对抗
So how was the rest of your weekend?
你的周末过的怎么样
Anything important?
有没有什么大事
Nothing to tell.
没什么说的
Rebecca. Hello?
瑞贝卡 你在吗
I've been calling you.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
Yeah, I just needed to get out of the house so I took a run.
我想出去透透气 所以我去跑步了
At night? That's a little, uh, unsafe.
晚上跑步有点不太安全啊
Good thing I have reflectors on my shoes.
不用担心 我的鞋子上装了反光镜
You want to talk?
你想谈谈吗
You know what, Justin? I think you should do the talking.
贾斯汀 我想这次应该你来说
I don't know how to help you.
我不知道该怎么帮你
Okay.
好
Rebecca, ever since the funeral,
瑞贝卡 葬礼后
I've been thinking about how much Jake
我就一直在思考 杰克和其他战友
and the other guys mean to me.
对我的重要性
And it's so much more
比目前
than anything that's going on in my life right now.
我生活中的任何事都还要重要
See, I, um...
我
I don't think I want to be a doctor anymore.
我不想做医生了
It just... it doesn't feel right.
就是感觉不对
You know, it's all about being the best and...
医生就是一枝独秀
and not a team.
而非团队合作
And... there's one place
有个地方
where I felt like I belonged to a team...
能让我有团队归属感
where guys had my back.
那里的人们很支持我
Don't. Don't you dare.
不 你怎么还敢
No, no, look, let me talk, all right?
不 让我说完 好吗
Just because I'm feeling...
只因为我有这种感觉
it doesn't mean I'm gonna act upon it, okay?
并不表示我就会这么做 好吗
So talk.
那说吧
I'm not happy.
我不快乐
What?
什么
Is it me or... is it the house? No, no.
是我还是房♥子的原因 都不是
No, no, it's...
不是
Justin, I'm sory, I get so excited.
贾斯汀对不起 我很激动
I mean, that house would mean nothing to me without you in it.
如果没有你 这房♥子对我来说分文不值
Rebecca, you don't have to explain all that, okay?
瑞贝卡 你不必解释的 好吗
Cause you are the only thing that works in my life.
因为我的心脏因你而跳动
You are the one true thing.
你是唯一真实的东西
I just want to feel...
我也想感受到
like I belong somewhere else, too.
这种存在感 无论在何地
And you will.
会有的
Come here.
抱抱
Mom.
妈妈
I'm leaving. Mom?
妈 我要走了
Are you trapped under something heavy?
妈妈你被压在什么东西底下了吗
No.
没有
Mom?
妈
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么
Nothing.
没什么
You're alone in the pantry.
你一个人躲在储物间里
What is it?
到底怎么了
If you're upset about me and Luc, don't be.
如果你担心我和卢克 就免了
We had a really good chat last night. We're gonna be fine.
我们昨晚谈的很愉快 我们会很好
It's not that, is it?
不是这事 对吗
No. I was just thinking.
不 我只是随便瞎想想
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Sarah.
莎拉
I want to tell you something.
我想告诉你点事儿
Motherhood never gets easier,
母亲得操一辈子心
even when they're grown.
即使孩子们已经长大了
No one ever told me that, and I...
从来没人给我说过这些
I just wanted to make sure I... I told you.
我务必得教给你这些
Thanks, mom.
妈妈 谢谢你
What the hell is that? Oh, you gotta see this.
什么声音 你得去看看
It might even cheer you up. Come.
可能会让你振作一点 来
So you must visualize the attack
出拳的时候必须拳拳到位
and use the move to defend yourself.
用灵活的身法来保护自己
Good job.
好样儿的
What are they doing?
他们在干嘛啊
Keep practicing. Having their own relationship.
继续练习 培养感情
Again.
再来一次
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表