剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Hey, hello.
你们都在啊
The guest of honor is not really feeling very honored
贵客觉得自己被冷落了
Well,I-I thought the french liked to take a lot of time When they eat.
我以为法国人喜欢慢慢享用食物呢
They do, between courses. We haven't even started.
那也得上菜之后 桌子上还什么都没有呢
All right. Coming, coming!
好了 来了来了
Oh, come on. Get it out there.
快点儿 拿出去
What's up with her?
她怎么了
She's just excited to see Luc. That's all.
她只是看到卢克很激动而已 没什么
I'm very happy for you, too.
我也很为你高兴
Okay, well, just calm down. Let's see how it goes.
好的 冷静 拭目以待吧
Oui. Absolument.
是啊 当然了
Mais un coeur clos est lourd?
可是有人的心情很紧张啊
Ohh. Sorry. I was trying to get the poached eggs just right.
对不起 我只是想煎个美味的荷包蛋
Salad Frisee? Yes.
菊苣沙拉 没错
Je t'aime, Nora.
我爱你 诺拉
Oh, je t'aime, Aussi.
我也爱你
Well, excuse me. I thought he came back for me.
不好意思 我还以为他是为我回来的呢
Oh, no. He came back for all of us. Right, Luc?
不 他为了我们大家才回来的 是吗 卢克
Yeah, our dance steps have gotten rusty.
是的 我们的舞步都变生疏了
That's right. How was the wedding?
好吧 婚礼怎么样
I have so much to catch up on.
我错过了太多事了
Ooh. Wedding didn't happen.
婚没结成
Twice. The first time, because of a hurricane.
有两次 第一次 因为暴风取消了
Yeah, then Kitty fainted on the beach.
是的 然后凯蒂 昏倒在沙滩上了
So basically, don't ask,
所以基本上 不用问了
'cause we'll be here all night.
大家会滔滔不绝的跟你讲的
But everybody's fine now.
但现在大家都没事了
Well, good, 'cause I... can't even tell you
好吧 很好 我无法用言语表达
how happy I am to see everyone.
见到大家有多么高兴
Hey, what are you, uh, what are you doing saturday?
你 你周六有什么安排吗
We never got you on the, uh, surfboard.
我们从没和你一起冲过浪
That's right. You were going to teach me how to shoot some pipe
对啊 你还要教我怎么吹笛子呢
and get totally hell-munched.
还要发出那种吱咯声
Yeah! That's my boy.
是啊 那才是我的好孩子
Hell-munched? Oh, w--no, wait. Wait a minute.
吱咯声 不 等等 等等
Kevin and Scotty and I are taking Luc
凯文 斯科特还有我打算周六带卢克
to the huntington gardens on saturday.
去汉庭顿植物园
What? But you're invited, Sarah.
什么 但你也被邀请了 莎拉
Oh, gee, thanks, mom.
天啊 谢了 妈妈
You and I have plan,Luc
你和我有约了啊 卢克
That's right. The movie.
对 电影
Yes.
是的
I-I got tickets to the jean renoir retrospective.
我有《让·雷诺阿回忆录》的票
I think I overbooked myself.
我觉得我是分身乏术了
We knew how long we were gonna have you for, right?
我们知道可以和你呆多久 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
Uh, is there still a problem with your visa?
你的签证是不是还有问题
Yes, um, my tourist visa is running out.
是的 我的旅游签证就要到期了
Kevin made some phone calls for me,
凯文给我打过几个电♥话♥
but... but he's been in and out of the country so many times now,
但 但是他已经进出美国太多次了
at this point, they won't renew it.
这次 他们不肯续签了
Why don't you guys just get hitched? Hitched?
为什么你们两不结婚呢 结婚
What? It would make him a citizen.
什么 这样的话他就能成为美国公民了
It's, like, a no-brainer, right?
这谁都知道 对吗
Justin, it's also a very big step.
贾斯汀 这也是很重要的决定
Yeah, but you know you love him.
是啊 但你很清楚你爱他
Oh, come on. Get married.
拜托 结婚
Come on,stop it. No, we're not getting married.
拜托 歇歇吧 我们还不打算结婚
I know you would like us to marry
我知道你们想要我们结婚
so that you could spend endless time together.
这样你们就可以永远在一起了
Now, everybody, just stop.
大家 省省吧
They're not ready to talk about marriage yet.
他们还没准备谈婚论嫁呢
Come on. It's just to keep him in the country.That's all.
拜托 只是为了让他留在这 仅此而已
You know what? Justin, why don't you marry him?
你知道吗 贾斯汀 为什么你不嫁给他
I'm engaged or I would.
我订婚了 否则 我会的
Oh, Saul, saul, you could marry him.
索尔 索尔 你可以嫁给他
Yeah, I could marry him.
是啊 我可以嫁给他
Except, thanks to our state government,
多亏了我们的地方政♥府♥
we no longer have that right.
我们没这权利了
Look,there's probably a thousand women in this city
听着 这个城市或许有上千个女人
that would marry luc in a heartbeat...
愿意立刻嫁给卢克
God knows, I'm available.
谁知道呢 我就可以
Like my mom. All right, seriously,
像我妈妈就行 好吧 说真的
You can get married for a green card.
你可以为了一张绿卡而结婚
People do it all the time.
大家都是这么干的
Actually my--my art dealer has been
实际上 我的艺术品经销商
offering to marry me for years now.
几年前就已经想要嫁给我了
Who? Ginny?
谁 金妮吗
Yeah. Yeah. As a business arrangement.
是的 是的 作为生意上的安排
You never told me that.
你从没告诉我这些
No, Luc, you're not-- you're not really gonna do that?
不 卢克 你不会真打算这么干吧
Come on. It would just be a piece of paper, that's all.
拜托 这只不过是一张纸 仅此而已
Sarah, put a stop to this right now.
莎拉 赶紧拦住他
Well, if it's between that and
好吧 如果不那么做的话
him being shipped back to bordeaux...
他就得被送回波尔多了
Well, are you considering this?
你是这么想的吗
Well, he... doesn't have that much time.
他 时间不多了
Wait a second. How long do you have?
等等 你还能在这多久
Uh, I don't know. He--he won't talk about it.
不知道 他不想说
How long is it, Luc? Six months or...
还有多久 卢克 六个月还是
Um... actually four weeks.
实际上还剩四周
No, y-you mean months. A week has seven days.
不 你是说四个月吧 一周只有七天
Yeah. I'm--I'm sorry. I didn't want to worry you.
不是 对不起 我不想让你担心
I was hoping to, uh, fix this on my own.
我希望能 自己解决
Oh, my god.
天啊
Well, don't worry, honey. Don't worry.
别担心 宝贝 别担心
We're not gonna let Luc go without a great big fight.
我们不会就这样轻易地让卢克走的
Four weeks?
四周
I'm sorry, Sarah.
对不起 莎拉
All right. You'll pop off a couple dozen rounds,
没关系 你就大显身手吧
show these folks you're handy with that 9,
让这些家伙瞧瞧你很擅长射击
and then we'll mosey on down to the clubhouse...
然后我们会一直溜达到俱乐部
and drop that speech on 'em, 'kay?
然后开始演讲 行吗
Can you please stop talking like you're on "Hee haw"?
你说话能不能不要像机关枪似的
All right, boys. Don't be shy.
好了 伙计们 别害羞嘛
Who wants a shot of Annie Oakley here?
谁想拍到安妮·欧克利的倩影[名射击选手]
That's nice. Now smile.
非常好 现在笑一个
There we go. All right. Okay, that's good. Back up.
就这样 很好 后退
Back up, back up, back up, back up. Give her some space.
后退 后退 后退 后退 给她腾个地方
Hey, did you get those changes
昨天发给你的演讲稿上
in the speech i sent you yesterday?
那些改动的地方你都记住了吗
Oh,daggone it, anyway. You know what I did?
妈的 你知道我怎么了吗
I gone and left it down on the homestead.
我走的时候把它落在家里了
Kitty Walker, you just don't want to do my changes.
凯蒂·沃克 你是不想按我说的去做吧
You're right,
你说对了
Because I actually do
事实上
support a firearm ban on california convicts.
我支持加利福尼亚州的枪♥支♥禁令
Hey,you utter the word "Ban" In front of this crowd,
你在这群人面前说到禁令
And they're gonna be shooting more than just photographs.
他们可不仅仅会拍照了
Oh, my god! Whatwhat, did you get shot?
天啊 怎么了 你中弹了吗
Your shoes. What happened to the pumps we agreed on?
你的鞋子 那双高跟鞋去哪里了
Oh, my god. This is a gun club.
天啊 这里是射击俱乐部
I am not about to wear high heels.
我才不想穿着高跟鞋呢
Well, they looked so cute,
那双鞋看起来很可爱
and, quite frankly, you could use the height.
坦白说 你可以利用身高的优势
And since when don't you listen to my fashion advice?
因为你不听我的着装建议
Since we're not in our 20-somethings.
因为我们已经不是二十多岁了
Okay? Now--now listen to me. I am running for senate now.
好吗 听我说 我是去竞选参议员的
We are not trolling georgetown looking for bars.
而不是在乔治敦溜达 找酒吧之类的
Okay? I want the voters to know
好吗 我要选民们知道
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表