剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
The--the door was open.
门是敞开的
Oh. You know, our meeting is not for another couple of hours.
我们还得过一会儿才开会
Yeah, I need to talk with you.
我知道 我有话要跟你说
Oh, okay. Well, the house is really a mess. I've got--
好吧 只是这里现在乱七八糟 我得
No, no, no, this won't take very long.
不 不 我不会说太久的
I'm in a... bit of a...
我现在面临
a financial situation.
经济危机了
Oh. Is this about what happened to the new wine?
是不是与新出的酒有关
Well, that certainly didn't help,
那个确实没什么帮助
But, um, I invested a lot of money in a fund...
但是 我在一支基金上投入巨大
And they lost everything.
结果赔得一塌糊涂
Oh, my god.
天呢
Obviously... please sit.
很显然 请坐吧
I-I'm not the only person that this has happened to. So...
我不是唯一的受害者
No. I mean, open the papers, it's everywhere.
不会的 报纸上这档子事满天飞
Exactly. A-and I'm sure that I'm gonna figure this all out,
是啊 我相信我能挺过去的
But in the meantime, we have this wedding,
但同时 我们要筹办婚礼
And, um... well, all the plans
而所有关于婚礼的计划
Were made for the wedding before this happened.
都是在危机爆发前制定出的
So...
所以
Oh, you--you want me-- you want me--
你是想 希望我
Yeah, well, I will pay you back, obviously,
是啊 我会还你的 一定
Every single penny.
每一个子儿
Absolutely. Of course. Of course.
绝对没问题 没问题
So how much do you need?
你要多少
So you will...
这么说你愿意
Well, yeah. Hey, we're-- we're family.
是啊 我们是一家人
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
So, um...
那么
So besides the hotel...
除了旅馆的费用
Well, there's the hotel and the band...
有旅馆 乐队
And the band...
乐队
And the ukulele players...
还有四弦琴演奏手
The ukulele players?
四弦琴演奏手吗
Um... they're going to play for cocktail hour.
他们会在鸡尾酒会的时候表演
No string quartet?
不是弦乐四重奏吗
Nora, the entire wedding has already been planned.
诺拉 整个婚礼计划已经敲定了
Fine, fine. Maybe they can just play a quick set during the reception...
好吧 他们可以在接待时弹弹
And then let the other guys play.
然后再让其它人演奏
Nora, this is what you did at the engagement party.
诺拉 订婚派对上你就是这样
What?
什么
And I really don't want to get into any of this right now.
我真的不想再变动计划了
What, what, what?
什么 你说什么
I let you host at my house. I gave you my home. What are--
我让你在我家里宴请客人 我的房♥子啊
Yeah, and you rolled your eyes at every choice I made.
你就是不满意我的任何决定
No, I did not roll my-- Holly, that--
我才没呢 赫莉
You went into a panic when I tried to move your dining room table.
我一想动你的餐桌你就抓狂
Well, you were gonna scratch the floor.
那样会刮坏地板的
You put my table in the garage, Holly.
你还把桌子放在车♥库♥里 赫莉
You know, this is a loan--
你知道 我只是借个钱
That is completely-- a loan, a loan--
完全只是借个钱而已
and I am going to pay you back.
我会还给你的
Fine. Yes. I am the mother of the bride.
好吧 谁让我是新娘的妈妈
You are the mother of the groom... Fine.
你是新郞的妈妈 好吧
And your responsibilities are flowers, liquor, photographers,
你的任务就是准备花 饮料 摄影师
That's it. Fine. Fine.
就这么定了 好吧 好吧
Okay. God. Who shall I make the check out to?
老天 我把支票开给谁
You know what? Forget it.
我看还是算了吧
Holly.
赫莉
Do you have any idea how hard it was for me
你知不知道 我来这儿
to come here and ask you for help?
开口求人是多难的一件事
I said yes.
我说了可以
With that many string quartets attached,
你还扯到弦乐四重奏的事
that is not a yes.
这可不像是没问题
Well, what's gonna happen to the wedding?
那么婚礼怎么办
Are you even gonna come to this meeting tonight?
今晚的会议你还来吗
The meeting is about my daughter's wedding.
这个会议是关于我女儿婚礼的
Of course I'm gonna come.
我当然会来
But this conversation between the two of us never happened.
你就当我今天没来跟你借钱吧
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
Hi. I'll be right out, but, um, check the table.
我马上出来 你看看桌子上
There's something from your school there.
有你学校寄来的东西
Those your midterm grades?
是你的期中成绩吗
Yeah.
是啊
So how'd you do?
怎么样
I did great. I did great. Better than I expected. Great.
很不错 比我想的还好 不错啊
Yeah. Um, you know, I--I'm so sorry.
是啊 我真的很抱歉
I completely forgot that
我完全忘了
I have an errand that I gotta run before I go to
我还有事要忙
Oh, yeah, that's right.
好的 没问题
You're going out with the boys.
你是要跟兄弟们一起出去吧
Yeah, going out with the boys.
是啊 跟兄弟们一起
Hey, um, I was thinking, maybe, uh...
我想 也许
Maybe before we go to our things tonight, we could talk.
也许在我们今晚开会前 我们该聊聊
Yeah. Uh, uh, absolutely.
好的 没问题
Just, um, you know, maybe-- maybe not now.
只是 你知道 也许现在不行
Okay, yeah. No. Yeah. Um, well, I was just, you know, thinking,
好的 没问题 我只是在想
because of everything that's been going on,
鉴于最近发生的一些事情
We haven't really had a chance to,
我们一直都没机会
you know, really... catch up.
你知道 好好聊聊
I totally agree. I think we should talk.
完全赞同 我也觉得该聊聊
But, uh, you know, maybe-- maybe later.
但是 你知道 晚点再说吧
Okay, yeah. No, you just got good news.
好的 你有好消息
You should go celebrate.
该跟朋友们去庆祝
Go, go, go, have fun. Okay
去吧 开心点 好的
Hey. Anyone here yet?
其它人到了吗
No, thank god.
没呢 谢天谢地
Where's Simon?
西蒙在哪
He's in the shower.
他在洗澡
Oh, my god. How many showers does that guy take? Shut up.
天呢 他洗澡还真勤快 闭嘴
What are you doing? I need to talk to you.
你干嘛呢 我有话跟你说
What? Listen, listen. Holly came by earlier.
说啥 赫莉早些时候来过
And she told me the most shocking news.
她向我透露了一个爆♥炸♥性新闻
I don't know what to do.
我无所适从
I think the whole wedding might be in jeopardy.
我觉得婚礼的事情似乎有点悬
Oh, my god, mom. I already know.
天呢 妈妈 我听说了
You do? Who told you?
你知道吗 谁告诉你的
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca?
瑞贝卡吗
Well, how long has she known?
她知道多久了
I don't know. I guess a couple of weeks.
不知道 大概有几周了吧
A few weeks? Holly thinks no one else knows.
几周了 赫莉还以为没走漏风声呢
Well, they don't. I'm the only one who knows.
没走漏 就我一人知道
Oh, is rebecca terribly upset?
瑞贝卡是不是很沮丧
Mom, she-- she's a basket case.
妈 她简直快崩溃了
She--she doesn't even know if she wants it.
她甚至都不知道是不是真想要
Wants what? The baby.
要什么 孩子
And she's not even gonna tell Justin until she figures it all out.
在她考虑清楚前还不打算告诉贾斯汀
What baby?
什么孩子
What baby?
什么孩子
Oh. Oh, my god.
我的神啊
No. N-no. Oh, we're not having the same... coversation.
不会吧 我们简直鸡同鸭讲
Kitty, what baby?
凯蒂 什么孩子
Mom, no. I-I-I--
妈 不行 我
Kitty, look at me and start talking. What baby?
凯蒂 看着我 告诉我 什么孩子
Justin, you have come so far so fast.
贾斯汀 你进展得很快呀
You remember a year and a half ago?
还记得一年半以前吗
You were living with your mother.
那时你还住在你妈吗那儿
Oh, don't worry. He'll be back.
别担心 他很快就回去了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表