剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I-- please don't do this, okay?
别这么说行吗
All right. this is unpleasant enough as it is.
我现在已经够烦的了
Sorry. okay. I just don't--
对不起 我只是不想...
Hi, kitty. hi.
凯蒂 你好
Um, this is my mom.
这位是我妈
Hi, I'm nora walker.
你好 我是诺拉·沃克
Hi, joan avadon. I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
我是乔恩·埃文顿 抱歉让你们等我
Please. it wouldn't be like a real doctor
别这么说 要是不让我们等的话
If--if we didn't have to wait.
你就不像是真正的医生了
You know, it's not like you're out there popping zits.
你又不是在外面挤脓包
She's a little nervous.
她有点紧张
Yeah. yeah. I guess anybody who was sitting in this chair
我想不管谁坐在这把椅子上
Would be-- absolutely.
都会 当然了
Would be nervous, right? be very nervous.
紧张的吧 会非常紧张
Well, kitty, um, I've looked over the pathology report
凯蒂 我看了病理学报告
And your blood work, and, um...
还有你的血检报告
It looks like you have lymphoma.
看起来你有淋巴细胞癌
Okay.
好吧
It's cancer of the lymph nodes.
是淋巴结肿瘤的一种
What kind of lymphoma?
是哪一种癌症呢
I run a nonprofit home for cancer patients.
我在办一个为癌症病人服务的慈善机构
Well, this is a diffuse large b-cell tumor,
是弥散性B细胞肿瘤
Which is a non-hodgkins lymphoma.
也叫非何杰金淋巴瘤
Okay.
好吧
So how do we proceed--
那我们该用什么疗法
Radiation, chemotherapy?
放疗或者化疗吗
Before we talk about treatment, we need to get more information.
在谈疗法之前 我还需要一些其他信息
We need to find out if it's spread.
我们得确定癌细胞是否扩散了
So that's why we need to get a c.t. scan
所以我们要做CT扫描
And a bone marrow biopsy,
还要做骨组织检查
Both of which I'd like to schedule immediately.
这两个我都要马上安排
Okay. we--we could just do that right away, right?
我们马上就可以做了是吧
Yeah. cathy can schedule that for you.
凯西可以马上安排
Listen, kitty,
听着 凯蒂
I know you're overwhelmed.
我知道你现在有些懵然
And it's hard to take all of this in,
很难一下子接受这个现实
But I really need you to hear what I'm about to say.
但是你得仔细听我说
This is a highly treatable
这个是可治疗
And potentially curable disease.
而且可治愈的病
Kitty?
凯蒂
Hmm. oh, yeah. yes.
好的 是的
Um, i-i need a bone marrow biopsy.
我需要做骨组织检查
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
You know, I've got a half a chicken
我冰箱里
In the refrigerator.
有半只鸡
I could wrap it up. you could take it home with you.
我包一下 你带回家吧
Oh, mom, you keep saying the word "home,"
妈 你再说"家"这个词
And I literally want to kill you. i-i want to help you.
我就真想杀人了
I know you have a family waiting for you there. oh, believe me.
我知道你有老公和孩子在等你 相信我
That's all I'm thinking about.
我现在满脑子都在想他们
You are gonna talk to him about this today?
今天你要跟罗伯特说吗
Of course I'm gonna tell him.
当然我要说了
It's just-- it's very... hard.
只是 很难
Well, I've got an idea.
我有个办法
How about if I take evan for a few days?
不如我来带几天埃文吧
It would give you and robert a chance to talk.
让你和罗伯特有机会谈谈
Oh, I don't know. I don't know, mom.
这样好吗 妈
It's just that robert just has so much going on right now.
罗伯特最近也有烦心事
Kitty, you have cancer.
你得了癌症了
I'm sure your husband can take time out--
你老公不管怎样也要抽出时间
Well, you don't know robert. yes, I do. don't be silly.
你不了解罗伯特 我了解 你别傻了
Okay, well, what am I supposed to say, mom?
那我该怎么说呢
Hi, honey. I have cancer. how was your day?
亲爱的 我得了癌症 你今天好吗
I just...
只是
Oh, god. this is so crazy.
天哪 这太荒唐了
It's so weird.
太奇怪了
I mean, what's gonna happen when I lose my hair?
当我因为化疗开始掉头发了怎么办
I-i-i... I love my hair.
我多心疼我的头发
It'll grow back. what if it grows back curly?
会长回来的 长回来变卷发了怎么办
Kitty, stop. stop, stop, stop.
凯蒂 别说了
Okay.
好吧
If there's one thing I've learned from my life,
从我的一生和婚姻中
My marriage, it's that facing the truth is so much easier
我学到了一件事
Than all the time and energy it takes
面对现实
To run away from it.
要比逃避现实容易的多
Okay.
好吧
When do you want me to bring evan over?
你想让我什么时候带埃文过来
Okay, great. thank you. your cardiologist is gonna
好的 谢谢你 你的心血管医生
Call back in a half an hour. all right. we need to think about
半小时内会挂回来 好的
Getting all of this out there.
我们得把所有的旧账翻出来
I had a hernia in '98. not that that would affect
98年我得了疝气 虽然跟我当州长没关系
My being governor, but people should know.
但是还是让人知道的好
Wow, you really trust her. well, as a matter of fact, I do,
你还真♥相♥信她 事实上没错
But if they have the information,
如果他们知道了
Then eventually everybody's gonna have the information.
最终全世界也会知道
I mean, we weren't gonna be sitting on this forever.
我们藏不了多久的
Well, then we should do a focus group.
那我们应该搞个调研小组
Test different ways of talking about it. hi, honey.
看看我们应该如何去谈论这事 亲爱的
How are you? what's happening over there?
你好吗 在忙什么
Just working. what's going on with you? sorry to bother you, senator.
工作呢 你怎么样 打搅了 参议员
Nothing much.
没什么
The president of the california teachers association arrived.
加州校工会的主席来了
You wanted to take a look at these before you met with him.
在会见他之前你先看看这个吧
I'm taking evan for a few days.
这几天我来带埃文
Wow. does kitty know? ha ha. very funny.
凯蒂知道吗 真好笑啊
No, i-i just thought they needed some time alone.
我想让凯蒂和罗伯特有单独时间在一起
Oh, well, then you know what? I might swing by.
那样的话 我可能会去
I'll bring scotty. evan is kind of irresistible.
跟斯科特一起 埃文很可爱啊
Fine. whatever you want to do. that's just fine.
随便啊 随你了
Uh, kevin, how's robert?
凯文 罗伯特怎么样
He's not working late tonight, is he? uh, no.
今晚他不会加班吧 不会的
It's pretty calm here for a change.
这边挺清闲的
Oh, good. look, don't get him all riled up
太好了 下班前
Before he goes home. he's--he's unflappable.
别让他火大啊 没啊 他挺平和的
Oh, I hope so.
那就好
I really hope so. what's that supposed to mean?
那实在太好了 妈 你想说什么
Nothing.
没什么
Who is that? mom.
谁的电♥话♥ 妈妈
Tell her I said I hi.
帮我代好
Uh, robert says hi, but I gotta go. kevin!
罗伯特跟你问好 我得挂了 凯文
Kevin, make sure he gets home at a reasonable time.
一定让他别太晚回家啊
Okay, I'll try. love you. bye.
我尽量 爱你 拜拜
All right, I'm gonna go meet this teacher,
好了 我得去见校工会主席了
And then I'll be right back,
然后就马上回来
But I still have that tv thing, right?
但是还要上电视是吧
Yeah, tomorrow. uh, energy security.
是明天 能源安全问题
You know, developing alternative fuels, etcetera, etcetera.
关于开♥发♥额外燃料的
Oh, my god.
我的天
She didn't wait a day. let me get the volume.
她真是一天都等不了啊 我开下音量
Don't bother. I already know what they're saying.
不用了 我都能猜到在讲什么
Oh, um, go ahead.
你来吧
No, ladies first.
女士优先
Oh, thanks.
谢谢了
Um, you know, I was just talking to my mom,
我刚才在跟我妈谈话
And she was asking me to look into-- I'm sorry.
她让我调查... 不好意思
Rebecca, dan's on the phone for you.
瑞贝卡 丹挂电♥话♥找你
Um, you can just tell him I'll--i'll call him back.
你告诉他我等下就打回去
I think he just wants to give you
他只是想给你
The gallon count on our surplus wine. actually, I think those are for me.
供求差额的数据 我想那些是给我的
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表