剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You wouldn't have believed it. She's all googly-eyed with--
你肯定不会相信 她眼神都直了
with that after-sex glow, and--and I swear to god,
还带着做♥爱♥后的红晕 我发誓
I thought they were gonna light up in the kitchen.
我猜他们本来准备在厨房♥做♥爱♥的
I really can't listen to this right now.
我现在真不想听这些
Your turn.
轮到你了
There is not a dvd in the whole of west Hollywood
整个西好莱坞没有一部片子
that could counteract what I just heard.
能比过我刚刚听到的消息
Oh, that's Justin.
贾斯汀打来了
Justin. I get to tell--
贾斯汀 我得告诉你
do I get to tell Justin?
我要告诉贾斯汀吗
Hold on. No, no, no, take it
等等 不 接电♥话♥吧
Look, if there's a chance in hell of me procreating,
听着 如果我还有机会生育的话
I have to hang up right now. Bye.
就得挂电♥话♥了 再见
Hey, uh, how's it going?
你还好吧
Am I on suicide watch or something?
我上自杀监视名单了还是怎么
No, I just wanted to see
不 我只是想问
if you and Luc wanted to hang out tonight.
你和卢克今晚想出去玩吗
Oh, Justin.
贾斯汀
Luc left.
卢克已经走了
What, he left? Left where?
什么 他走了 去哪了
He dumped me.
他把我给甩了
Oh, no. I'm sorry. I didn't-- I didn't know that happened.
真不好意思 我不知道
Ah, it's okay. I'll get over it.
没事 我会没事的
Anyway, there's better news.
但是 有一个好消息
Mom's having hot shower sex with Simon.
刚刚妈妈和西蒙一起洗鸳鸯浴了
Eww. Who's Simon?
西蒙谁是
Oh, wait. The motorcycle guy?
等等 那个开摩托车的家伙吗
Yeah, the guy she's been dating.
是的 她的约会对象
She's dating him? Yeah.
她在和他约会 是的
Where I have been?
我当时在哪儿
Uh, medical school.
你在医学院
Oh, in case it comes as a surprise to you, Justin,
以防你还不知道 贾斯汀
you are getting married, and I'm about to meet
你要结婚了 我现在要去婚纱店
your fiancee at the dress shop.
和你的未婚妻见面呢
Well, tell her I said hi. I will.
替我跟她打声招呼 我会的
Listen, guys. I've really gotta get back to work.
听着 我真的要专心工作了
I will see you later.
回头见
Hopefully they'll be out of the shower by then. Bye.
希望到时候他们已经洗完澡了 再见
Bye.
再见
No, I'm not hungry.
不 我不饿
You gotta eat something, Holly.
你得吃些东西 赫莉
Well, I'll eat later.
我待会儿再吃
Besides, I want to fit into my dress.
另外 我不想胖的连裙子都穿不上去
You know, you're not fooling anybody
知道吗 你没法用婚礼前减肥这招
with this pre-wedding diet routine.
骗过所有人的
You're a nervous wreck.
你很紧张
That's why you're not eating anything.
所以你吃不下
So what do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么
That you'll deal with the reality of the situation.
说你会处理好实际的问题
That you'll cut back on the music
你会省掉背景音乐
and the shellfish tower or the 12-layer cake--
贝壳塔 或者12层的蛋糕
No. It is our daughter's wedding.
不 那可是我们女儿的婚礼
That you can't afford to pay for.
但你没有钱
Your broker is in jail, your money has evaporated.
你的经纪人蹲了监狱 你的钱全没了
What are you gonna do, Holly,
你打算怎么办 赫莉
put it on another credit card?
再去申请张信♥用♥卡♥吗
You've maxed out three.
你都刷爆三张了
What bank do you think is gonna pay for that?
你觉得还有哪家银行肯借钱给你
So glad I stayed home this morning.
我还真高兴今早没出门
Holly, you're broke.
赫莉 你破产了
If you insist on having the wedding your way,
如果你继续坚持按你的方式举办婚礼的话
The is one person that can help you do it.
只有一个人可以帮得上忙
No. I am not asking Nora.
不 我不会找诺拉要钱的
She is the mother of the groom.
她可是新郎的妈妈
She would be willing to help you with some of this.
她会愿意为你分担一点的
Yeah, yeah, she would help me,
是啊 她会愿意帮我
and then she would rub it in my face.
她会把钞票直接甩在我脸上
If I ask Nora for money,
如果我向诺拉要钱的话
it's like nothing's changed.
那和以前有什么不同呢
After all these years,
过了这么多年
I'm still dependent on William Walker's money.
我还是要花威廉·沃克家的钱
You're gonna land on your feet. I promise.
情况会好转的 我保证
And it's not like this is
不仅仅是这些
the only thing that the kids need help with.
孩子们还有很多需要帮助的地方
What else do they need?
他们还需要什么
They have an apartment. They have jobs.
他们有房♥ 有工作
Look, I just-- I meant in the future.
我的意思是 将来
They're starting a life together.
他们开始一起生活
Don't put this wedding at risk because of your pride.
不要因为你的骄傲 而毁了这场婚礼
It's not worth it.
这样不值得
I-I just can't believe that
我 我只是不敢相信
I don't have some other option.
自己一点办法也没有了
So tonight, we definitely--
所以今晚 我们肯定
we have to go over the food,
我们得去确认下食物
we have to go over the flowers,
我们得去确认下花
Oh, and we have to definitely go over your makeup.
我们还得去看看你的新娘妆
Um, Kitty, I think they took it in too much.
凯蒂 我觉得这裙子小了点
What's that? Let me see.
什么 我看看
I think--I think they took it in too much.
我觉得 我觉得我觉得这裙子太小了点
Oh, my god, Rebecca.
天啊 瑞贝卡
Oh, Rebecca. That is so beautiful.
瑞贝卡 你真是太美了
It's--it's--it's-- okay, do a twirl. Do a twirl.
好了 转个圈 转个圈
Okay, well, that--that's-- that's kinda the problem.
好吧 问题就出在这里
Oh ..Well, hang on. Hang on. Just--just a minute.
等等 等等 一分钟就好
Excuse me. I-I think--I think maybe you made a mistake.
对不起 你们可能把尺寸弄错了
Oh. It just--it seems a littl tight.
好像有点紧
It's really tight.
真的很紧
I love it.
我很喜欢
Let's...
我们
No mistake.
没错啊
You get, uh, boob job?
你是不是 去隆胸了
No. No, I didn't. No, no. I didn't get a--
没 没有 我没有
No, of course--of course. I'm--I'm sorry.
当然没有 不好意思
Can you just give us a moment, please?
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Rebecca, this is no big deal. This is no big deal.
瑞贝卡 这没什么 没什么
We can have this easily fixed.
我们把它改改就好了
Kitty, I can't breathe.
凯蒂 我没法呼吸了
Okay. I can't breathe. Can you just
好吧 我没法呼吸了 你能不能
Okay, okay, okay. Easy does it. Easy does it.
好的 好的 慢慢来 慢慢来
I got it. I got it. Rebecca, what is it?
就好了 瑞贝卡 怎么回事
No, I can't-- I can't talk about it.
我不能 我说不出来
Rebecca, is it--is it Justin?
瑞贝卡 是不是因为贾斯汀
No, it's not Justin.
不关贾斯汀的事
Come on. You can tell me anything.
跟我说说
Kitty, no, I can't tell you.
凯蒂 我不能告诉你
I haven't even told Justin yet.
我都还没告诉贾斯汀
Oh, my god.
天呢
Are you pregnant?
你怀孕了吗
Yeah.
是的
Kitty, you can't tell anybody.
凯蒂 不要告诉任何人
Don't worry. Don't worry. Don't worry.
别担心 别担心
It's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
It's okay.
没事的
I thought I'd find you here.
我就知道可以在这找到你
Oh, well, I-I still--
好吧 我还
I don't get it.
我不明白
I mean, this system is practically brand-new.
我是说 这些系统明明都还很新
I know. It doesn't make any sense, does it?
我知道 这样真的很没道理 是吧
Mm. So what happened?
到底发生了什么
I don't know, Holly.
我不知道 赫莉
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表