剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Maybe william kept his hands clean, maybe he saw it coming.
也许那时威廉是清白的或者预见到什么
I don't know. But he ended up testifying,
我不清楚 但是他最后出庭作证了
And dennis ended up doing five years.
丹尼斯做了五年的牢
Why does this not surprise me?
为什么我不吃惊
That's all I know, and right now I have to be somewhere.
我就知道这么多 我得走了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I mean, if this is some ancient grudge match,
如果这是宿仇
Then we've gotta talk about this.
那我们应该说清楚吧
That can wait.
等等吧
This can't.
我有急事
Maybe this is about sarah.
也许是关于莎拉的事
Okay, everyone, here she is.
她来了
Hey. Hi, guys.
大家好
I'm, um, I'm so sorry to--to keep you waiting.
我很抱歉让你们等了这么久
What's going on?
发生什么了
Oh, no. Are you guys getting a divorce? No, no.
你们要离婚了吗 不是
No, no, no, no. No, look, I'm so sorry. I-i have gross anatomy class
不是 我明天要上综合解剖课
Tomorrow morning, and my lab partner has a patent, so...
我的实验搭档又是位强人 我得补课
Well, um, it-it's--it's about me.
是我的事
Oh, god.
天哪
Kevin.
凯文
Kevin, are you crying? Oh, kevin, don't.
凯文 你哭了吗 凯文别这样
Saul. Saul?
索尔
Saul, why are-- why are you crying?
索然 你为什么哭
I had to tell someone.
我得找个人倾诉下
Well, somebody better tell us. I'm starting to panic here. Uh, yeah.
谁来告诉我们啊 我都吓到了 是啊
It's okay. It's--it's--it's--
好吧
I-i...
我...
I have cancer.
我得了癌症
It's, uh, it's lymphoma.
是淋巴癌
It's in--it's in stage iii, which--which isn't the worst.
第三♥期♥ 不算最糟的
Kitty. Um, it just--it just means that it--it's spread a little bit.
凯蒂 但是癌细胞开始扩散了
But it's not in her bone marrow. No, and--and my oncologist is--
但是骨组织里还没有 我的医生...
Is very positive about the prognosis.
对治疗前景还是很乐观的
It's just a matter now of deciding what treatment to do.
现在问题是要决定用什么手段来治疗
Chemo or radiation?
化疗还是放疗
Well, r-chop probably, which is chemo.
好吧 我们可能会用R-CHOP治疗
It's the standard of care. Well, maybe. I--
这是标准疗法 可能...
She's also been accepted into a clinical trial in boston. I have?
她要接受波士顿的临床试验了 是么
Yeah, I made a call. Robert, I asked you not to make that call.
我打过电♥话♥了 罗伯特 我告诉过你不要打
You may be going to boston? Wh--no. I-i--well, I may-- I don't know.
你要去波士顿吗 现在还不知道
I don't-- I don't know what I'm gonna do. Mom, can you please sit down? I'm sorry.
妈 你能坐下来么 对不起
I'm--I'm just gonna take some time, And--and,
我得花一些时间
Uh, figure out what to do.
弄清楚该怎么做
Um, but, you know, l-let's just have a normal night.
我们今晚都不要想这个事了
Right. Yeah. It's gonna be-- it's gonna be fine,
好的 一切都会好的
And--and mom made some turkey meat loaf, and... Yeah.
妈妈做了一些火鸡肉卷
Come on. Let's--let's all sit down and eat.
来吧 我们去坐下吃饭
Um, robert, I could, uh, use your help in the kitchen.
罗伯特 来厨房♥帮我下
I can't believe you made that call.
你到底还是打了电♥话♥啊
I asked you not to start throwing your way around.
我告诉过你不要自以为是
Hey, I'm gonna keep our options open.
我们现在可不能拍板做决定
They are kitty's options to decide.
这由凯蒂决定
You just told everybody she was doing r-chop. I did not. I said probably.
你刚还说她接受RCHOP治疗 我说可能
Crap. Nora, look, she wasn't accepted into this trial
奶奶的 诺拉 不是因为我打了电♥话♥
Because I made a call. She-- you don't know that.
波士顿才收她的 你哪知道
You would only know that had you not made the call.
你只有打了电♥话♥才这么说
She was accepted because they think it's gonna save her life.
他们收她是因为有治愈的可能性
Well, of course they would say that.
专家当然这么说
They're the ones running the study.
搞研究的人是他们
Look, I started a cancer center.
我经营着一个癌症疗养中心
I happen to know the politics of clinical trials.
我知道临床试验是怎么回事
And I know the politics of this family,
我还知道这个家是怎么回事呢
And you don't want her in boston
你不想让她去波士顿
Because you want her here with you.
还不就是想把她留在你身边
Oh, god, do you think I would jeopardize
你以为我会不管我女儿的健康
The health of my daughter for geography? Jeez!
就因为我不想离开她?
Don't touch those buns.
不许碰小圆饼
So how's the, uh, surrogacy going?
代♥孕♥的事情怎么样了
Well, you know... Coming along.
还在弄
Good.
好吧
I've got garlic rolls. A few of them fell on the ground...
蒜香小面包来了 虽然有几个掉地上了
But 10-second rule. They'll be fine. They'll be fine. Oh, no, thanks.
就一下下 还能吃的
Thanks, mom.
谢了妈妈
Oh, so you're reading it, huh? See?
你在看了啊
I better go into the kitchen and see what's going on.
我还是去厨房♥看看怎么回事吧
I think she needs some help. ...she practically threw up
看看要不要帮忙 她会把
The lining of her stomach. Well, that's a hell of a lot better
胃黏膜都吐出来的 那总比
Than what might happen to her if she decides to be a lab rat.
去当实验室的小白鼠好吧
Guys... Rolls.
你们俩 吃面包啊
Stage iii-- h-how bad is that?
第三♥期♥ 那是多严重
I mean, will she have to be hospitalized? I know nothing about oncology.
要住院了吗 我不懂肿瘤学
You're a med student. In basic anatomy.
可是你是学医的 还在学基础解剖
Oh, god. I dragged her dress shopping today.
老天 我今天还拖着她陪我逛婚纱了
You know what she kept talking about?
你知道她怎么说吗
How we could all be hit by a bus tomorrow.
一直说 搞不好我们明天就会被车撞
I mean, she was right. We all have been.
她也没错 是有可能
Your poor mom.
你可怜的妈
Oh, my mom.
啊 妈妈
Look, uh, why don't we go help her with dinner, okay? Yeah.
我们还是去帮忙晚饭吧 嗯
Blood clots in the lungs and heart failure
肺里的血栓 心脏衰竭
Or nausea and hair loss-- pick one. I-
恶心呕吐掉头发 你挑吧
I can't pick one, nora. Pick one, saul.
诺拉我不挑 快点挑 索尔
It's impossible to--
这怎么可能
Saul. Saul. Saul, the study we're talking about
索尔 一句话 我们所讨论的疗法
Increases her chances of beating this, period.
大大会增加治愈的机会
She can beat it with r-chop without jeopardizing
R-CHOP疗法照样可以治好她
Her health any further. And besides that,
还不会造成更多危害 更何况
Her family is here. Her support system is here.
她的家在这 她有我们支持着她
Right. Right. I agree with nora on this, robert. Of course you do,
这点我同意诺拉的 当然了
Because it's always a package deal with you guys... What?
你们总是要绑在一块 你说什么
That's crazy, robert. Everybody together, no matter what.
罗伯特你胡说什么 不管啥事都要一起
But this isn't thanksgiving that we're talking about.
这又不是过感恩节
Don't you dare to talk to me like--don't patronize me. All right, all right--
你敢用这种语气 摆什么派头
I'm not patronizing you.
我没有摆什么派头
I'm not talking about thanksgiving. We're talking--
我当然懂这不是感恩节
you know what I just thought of?
我突然想起来
I mean, i-i could cook for you.
我可以帮你做饭
I could leave a big cooler outside your door
可以在你门口弄个大大的冷冻柜
With fresh meals in it every day,
让你每天都有新鲜食物
And you wouldn't have to worry about that.
你不用这么操心的
That's really sweet, scotty, but you know what?
斯科特你真贴心 不过呢
I'm not gonna be an invalid. I'm gonna be able to cook.
我不要当病人 我能做饭
But i-i have, um, I have the answer for you guys--
我还想跟你们说
Live-in nanny. I'm sorry, I can't do this. Look, I know you want to talk
找个住家保姆 抱歉 我知道你想谈点
About meat loaf and babies, but
肉卷 宝宝之类的话题 可是
I-i can't sit here and pretend everything's normal.
我不行 我假装不来 说一切还照旧
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. I-i feel like I should talk to him.
抱歉 我该去和他谈谈
Yeah, it's okay.
没事的
I-i understand. Y-you should go get him.
我明白 你去找他吧
Okay.
好
Look, mom's right. That's all they talk about in rehab,
妈妈是对的 我戒毒的时候 他们一直说
Is your support system. Kitty doesn't have an addiction.
亲人支持很重要 凯蒂又不是要戒毒
You know what? Kitty's alone out there.
各位 凯蒂还一个人在外面
You know, robert, if it is such a good treatment,
罗伯特 如果这个疗法这么好
Why is it not the standard of care? That's right.
那为什么没作为监护标准 就是
And--and tell me, why hasn't the american cancer association
为什么国家癌症研究协会
Come out and supported it or the f.d.a. Approved it? Why?
没有出面支持 食品药物管理局也没批准
Because the f.d.a won't update its protocols
因为管理局根本不更新系统
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表