剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I could always count on Tommy to do the...
我总是能相信汤米...
To--to do--to do what?
相信他什么
I was gonna say "to do the right thing."
我刚想说 总能相信他做出正确的决定
Oh, god.
老天
Maybe he was so easy because I needed him to be.
他能这么省心 都是因为我要求的
I had four other kids, and there was no room
要照看你们其他四个人 我无心顾及他
For him to be anything other than perfect.
他明白他只能做个乖孩子
And he was.
他也做到了
And he was so close with his dad.
他和他爸爸总是那么亲近
I think somewhere along the line I just thought,
然后我索性就想
Fine, take him, and I gave him to William.
算了 你就跟爸吧 我把他让给了威廉
I fought for the rest of you.
对于你们其他人 我都很尽心
I fought with you and for you, but...
虽然我们总吵架 但我也不放弃我们的关系
But Tommy, I...
但是汤米
Tommy I just gave away,
我就这么轻易放弃了汤米
Just like he's giving Elizabeth away.
就像他现在放弃了伊丽莎白
I think you should talk to him.
你该和他谈谈
I don't know what to say to him.
我不知道要谈什么
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
Well, I'm...
我想
I'm sure you'll think of--of something.
你会想明白要说什么
I-I just think that you guys need to--to work this out.
你们俩是时候解开这心结了
I need to go to bed. That's what I need.
我要去睡觉了 这才是我需要的
What the hell do you think you're doing? I-I, uh...
你究竟在干吗
Does holly have any idea that you're in her office?
赫莉知道你溜进她办公室吗
This isn't what it looks like, okay? I can explain.
不是你想的那样 我能解释
Do you have any idea what a breach of trust this is?
你就这样辜负我的信任?
Tell me, have you been going through my office, too?
说实话 你是不是也去过我的办公室
No! No. Okay, listen,
不是的 听我说
Holly's been taking a lot of off-the-books meetings,
赫莉最近老是私底下开会
And--and I heard her tell her secretary
我也听到她和秘书说
Not to tell you or Sarah.
不要告诉你和莎拉
And I just, I guess I thought that maybe I
所以我就想
Maybe I could find something and-and-and help
或许我能找到点东西 帮帮忙
Before she did something to hurt the company
免得她做出什么伤害公♥司♥的事情
Or--or hurt you, I don't know.
或者是伤害你的事情
Oh, boy.
天哪
Look, Ryan, I appreciate your trying to help me,
你想帮我 我很感激 莱恩
But this is not the way to go about doing it.
但是你不能这么做
I know. I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
And--and I understand if you need to fire me.
如果你要炒了我 我也接受
No, I'm not gonna fire you.
我没要炒了你
I like you, I think you're doing a good job here,
我喜欢你 你在这做的也不错
But I have to be able to trust you.
但是你必须能让我信任
And you can, I swear.
你能相信我 我保证
So if anything like this comes up again,
如果你还发现有什么情况
You have to come to me and talk to me.
你还是直接来告诉我
Do you understand that?
明白了没
No more amateur detective. Okay
别玩业余侦探的把戏了 好的
Okay? Okay.
真的 是的
All right, now go. Just get out of here.
好了 快走吧 快离开这
Thank you, Saul.
谢谢你 索尔
Just go. Go on, go. And think about this.
快走吧 回去好好反省
Honey, can I talk to you about Luc?
宝贝 我想和你谈谈卢克
I'm sorry that you walked in on us like that.
不好意思让你撞见那一幕
He's your boyfriend, isn't he?
他是你的男朋友吧
Well, he is a friend,
他是一个朋友
And yes, he's a boy.
而且是的 他是个男的
I met him in France,
我在法国遇见他
And after I got back, he decided to come see me.
当我回来之后 他决定来美国找我
I thought it was weird that there was a random French guy
我就觉得奇怪 有个陌生的法国男
Staying at grandma's house.
住在外婆家
But...
但是
Why isn't he staying here?
为什么不让他住我们家呢
You know...
你知道
We just met, you know. He's...
我们认识不久
But you like him, right?
但是你喜欢他 不是吗
Yeah, I do.
我确实喜欢他
Well, then why didn't you have him stay in the guest room?
那为什么不让他过来 可以住客房♥
Would that be appropriate?
那样不是更合适吗
Would you be okay with that? Yeah.
你觉得可以吗 当然了
What about coop? You think he'd mind
那库珀呢 他会介意
A random Frenchman around?
家里突然来了个法国男吗
Coop thinks anyone with an accent is tres magnifique.
库珀觉得有口音的人很帅
Okay, then.
那好吧
Maybe he will come stay for a little bit.
可以让他过来住一段时间
Now is there anything else we should talk about?
还有什么事情我们来谈谈呢
Uh, not unless you want to help me with my math. Oh, yeah.
要不你来教我数学吧 好啊
How are you?
你还好吗
I need this shoulder.
借我靠靠
It's hard to believe--
很难想象
Ten years of marriage, and this is what it comes to--
结婚十年 却是这样的结局
Julia forbidding Tommy to talk to his daughter.
朱莉娅还不让汤米和伊丽莎白说话
It's pretty bad.
真糟糕啊
It's very bad.
太糟糕了
Kevin, I'm so sorry
凯文 我很抱歉
I gave you a hard time about the contract.
关于合同的事情 我为难你了
I shouldn't have sprung it on her like that.
我也不应该那么突然
True.
那也是
But you were right.
但你也是正确的
The law barely recognizes us as a family.
法律不保护我们这样的关系
You were right to want to protect us. Thank you.
你是想保护我们 谢谢
But I didn't want to mess things up with Michelle.
但是我也不想跟米雪儿搞僵关系
That's the last thing I wanted.
我不希望这样
I know you didn't.
我知道
But I suppose we should make
我想 我们该和
An appointment with the agency,
中介再约个时间
Start looking for another surrogate.
再找一个代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥了
Are you okay with that?
你不介意吗
I mean, I'm a little disappointed.
我是有点失望
I thought Michelle was the one, you know?
我以为米雪儿就是我们要找的人
I know.
我明白
Some dinner, huh? Yeah.
这顿饭吃得... 是啊
I don't think that we've had a dinner like that
我们好久没吃过这样的饭了
Since the last time you were here.
自从你走了 就没这样了
What now?
现在怎么办
Leave in the morning, I guess.
明早就走
Just like that? Yep, just like that.
就这样 就这样
Well, I, uh, I wanted to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
What's this?
这是什么
Uh, well, it's, uh,
算是
It's a book that I'm-- I'm making for Evan.
一本书吧 我为埃文♥做♥的
Some people call it a life book.
有些人管它叫成长日记
Pictures and stories and--
里面有照片 还记了些趣事
You know, for when he's older
让他长大后
So he can understand where he came from.
能记住他的成长历程
Oh... He's beautiful.
他长得很漂亮
Yep. He is. He is. But...
是啊
You know, it's funny that
有意思的是
Before I found out that I had cancer,
在我被诊断出癌症之前
This book was about his past, and--and now it's...
这本日记里记得都是埃文的过去
It's all about his future.
现在都是关于他的将来了
You know, where he-- Where he's going.
比如希望他能成为什么的人
I... I keep finding myself giving him all this advice,
我发现我不停的提供建议
Like what to do when you encounter a bully,
比如受人欺负该怎么办
And what to do when his heart breaks,
或者心碎了该怎么办
My words of wisdom, I guess, just in case.
我的智慧总结起来 就是未雨绸缪
Don't say that.
别这么说
You will be there for him, kitty.
你会一直陪伴着他的 凯蒂
Yeah, I hope so.
我希望是的
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表