剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
You look so beautiful in that dress,
你今天真漂亮
It's almost a shame to waste it on just me.
只有我见到 真是可惜了
Oh, it's all right.
没什么啦
You know, I only used the buckley dinner as a cover
巴克利的歌♥颂会只是我的幌子
So I could surprise you.
好给你个惊喜
I'm starting to think that my surprise
不过我开始觉得这个惊喜
Isn't as good as my cover story.
还不如我编的幌子呢
I don't know.
我也不知道
I guess I was just hoping for a night without cancer.
我可能是一心想要个不提癌症的夜晚
Well, everybody at that event knows you have cancer.
大家都知道你生病了
Half of them were at the press conference
一半的人出席过那次记者招待会
When I announced it, and the other half have sent flowers and e-mails.
另一半人送来过鲜花和慰问信
So you wouldn't have had a-- A night without cancer there.
所以你去了 肯定也要讨论癌症的
No, you're right. I just--I-I just had this fantasy
你是对的 我还天真的以为
That I would be able to walk in,
我可以去那里
You know, looking normal and healthy,
表现的很健康
And that we would stay up late and reminisce and argue policy
然后我们可以熬夜回忆过去讨论政♥治♥
And... I wouldn't have to wear a big "c" on my forehead.
而别人不会当我是个病人
I get that.
我明白
And I don't know exactly how to articulate this
我不知道该怎么说
Without sounding ungrateful,
能听起来不那么忘恩负义
But... I don't want special treatment
但是我真的不希望被区别对待
Just because I have cancer.
就因为我得了癌症
I wish you would've told me that earlier.
你该早点告诉我
I know. And I'm sorry. But--but this is how I feel.
我知道 我很抱歉 但我就是这么想的
I'm telling you now that I--I just--
我想说的是
I really want to feel normal.
我真的希望过正常的生活
Okay, well, look, I think we're gonna have
关于这一点
A little issue here in about a minute.
等下会出点小问题
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Oh, god.
老天
Sorry.
对不起
It's not like I don't love your grand gestures.
我不是不喜欢你的大手笔
Do you remember the first time I brought you up here?
还记得我们第一次来这里吗
Valentine's day. You'd never been in a helicopter.
情人节 你从没搭过直升机
That was the first time we ever had sex.
那是我们第一次做♥爱♥
Okay, just so you know,
告诉你吧
That kind of result tends to encourage me.
那次算对我是一大鼓励
Right, and just so you know, it wasn't the helicopter.
我也告诉你 跟直升机没关系
All right. Okay.
好吧
Look, this is gonna take some adjusting.
我们还是得协调一下
Aspiring to be normal isn't exactly in my d.n.a.
我不满足于只是正常
You know, where I come from,
你知道 我这个人
The bigger the fight, the more firepower.
越是严峻的挑战 越是有战斗力
I've noticed that.
我看出来了
But here's the thing--
不过有一点
At the end of the day, all that power...
最终呢 你有的那些能力
You still won't be able to fix it So I don't have cancer.
还是不能改变我生病的事实
And it breaks my heart to watch you try.
看着你那么努力 会让我伤心
Tell me what you need...
告诉我你需要什么
But make it small and unassuming.
简单点告诉我
You know what? I know.
我知道的
Why don't we just go home... Watch evan sleep?
要不我们回家 陪着埃文入睡
That would be perfect. Good.
那样就太好了 好的
All I'm saying is, I think it's dangerous
我的意思是 这也太不恰当了
To use the tango as a metaphor for our marriage. Okay--
拿探戈来比喻我们的婚姻
No, I don't think either one of us should lead or follow.
我不觉得我们谁是领头谁是跟班
Okay, but what if one of us
那要是我们其中一个
Has a really strong intuition about something?
对于某件事有很强的直觉
And what if one of us just needs the other person to trust him?
或者仅仅只是寻求一份信任
What--what if--one of--
要是什么
I'm--I'm sorry. I got lost in the pronouns.
你说的我头昏
Okay, I need you to hear me.
你听我说完
I need you to understand. I am!
我希望你能明白 我明白的
I love you, and I want to start a family with you,
我爱你 我希望和你共组家庭
And I want to start soon.
而且这希望很迫切
And when the stars align and suddenly it's possible,
可是当一切突然有了可能
When the universe gives us an opportunity like this, i...
当我们得到了这样的机会
I just don't think it's very gracious to argue.
我们这样子争吵 实在是不厚道
We would have to treat her like any other surrogate.
我们得把她当成一般的代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥
Ofof course. And she has to do all the tests...
当然了 她还得做检查
Okay. Drugs, mental, physical-- Everything.
毒品的 心理的生理的 通通都查
Agreed. And she's only the surrogate. She is not the egg donor.
同意 她也只是代♥孕♥ 不能提供卵子
Okay. And I get all the handbags I want.
而且那些手包都得给我
Deal. "Deal"?
成交 成交?
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Don't let it slam-- Oh!
小心门
Oh, my god. Kitty, what happened?
天啊 凯蒂 你怎么了
Are you all right? Yeah, yeah. I just...
你还好吗 没事没事
I stupidly mentioned that I felt a little dizzy,
我就说了我有点头晕
And so galahad here decided to sweep me up.
这位加拉哈特(圆桌骑士之一)就决定抱着我
Oh, well, thank god for sir galahad.
好吧 多亏了这位骑士先生
But listen, if it's too much of a gesture,
如果这算某种大手笔
I could put you down right now.
那我可以立马放你下来
Oh, that's not a good idea.
这可不是好主意
Can I get you anything? No.
你们需要什么吗 不用了
We're fine. We're fine.
我们都好
Mom. Mom, are you awake?
妈妈 你醒着吗
Is everything all right?
有什么事吗
Cooper had a nightmare. Oh, honey, come in.
库珀做恶梦了 宝贝快进来
Jump in. Oh.
来
It's okay, honey. I'm here.
没事 宝贝 我在这儿
Do you remember what it was about?
记得是什么梦吗
I don't remember. No?
不记得了 不记得了啊?
It was scary, and I couldn't find you.
很恐怖的 一直又找不着你
Well, I'm right here. You're okay.
我就在这呢 你很安全
Was it about aunt kitty?
是因为凯蒂大姨吗
She has cancer. Grandma told us.
她得癌症了 外婆说的
She does.
她是生病了
And did grandma tell you
外婆有没有告诉你
That kitty has the best doctors in the whole world,
凯蒂大姨看了世界上最好的医生
And they're doing everything they can to help her
他们都尽力在帮助凯蒂大姨
And that she's gonna be just fine.
她会好起来的
Are you scared?
你害怕吗
I am. I am.
我也害怕
But being scared is no reason not to tell the truth.
但是害怕不能成为不告诉你们实话的借口
And I should've told you two the moment you got back.
你们一回来我就该说的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Just sometimes, you know, I want to protect you from...
只是我总想保护你们
From bad things.
不希望你们听到不好的事情
Like monsters in my room?
就像我房♥间里的怪兽吗
Yes... Like monsters in your room.
正是 就像那只怪兽
I'm--I-I'm sorry, nora. I didn't mean to disturb you.
对不起 诺拉 我不想打扰你
Do you need something? Uh, nno.
你需要什么吗 不是
I-I couldn't sleep,
我睡不着
And... I came down to look at the stars.
就想下来看星星
I see you had the same idea.
原来你也和我一样
Well, please make yourself comfortable.
那你随意吧
I have to go to bed.
我得去睡了
No, no, no, no, no. Please don't go. Don't go.
不不 别走
Uh... I think perhaps
我想 现在或许是
It's been a very difficult time for you, eh?
对你来说很艰难的一段时间
I can't even imagine.
我无法体会
I'm so sorry if, by my presence here, I made it worse.
我很抱歉 如果我在这 让你更不好受
Yes. It's... It's a difficult time.
这段时间很难过
I'm so sorry if--if I've been unkind in anyway.
我很抱歉如果之前对你态度不好
I really--I am. It's just...
我真的很抱歉
Been a long day, I guess.
估计是今天太难过了
You don't have to apologize. The french people always say,
你不需要道歉 法国有句话
How do I translate that?
该怎么说呢
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表