剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
"Doggerel"?
Doggerel?
Yep. It means bad poetry.
意思是糟粕诗词
I know what it means.
我知道什么意思
You just turned my "dog" into "doggerel."
只是你把我拼的Dog变成了Doggerel
And it's what, 13 points?
就得了13分?
Nope, 26. Double word score.
是26分 一个单词里包含另外一个单词有加分
I am forfeiting this game.
我不玩了
Oh, come on, robert. You can't forfeit.
不行 不能不玩
Sure I can. I've got five i's and an "o."
我不玩了 我手上五个I一个O怎么玩
Besides, you look too beautiful.
而且你也太美了
Focus. You have to focus.
专心点 你得专心点
I didn't come all the way up here to do this work.
我不是来酒店玩拼字游戏的啊
You're not trying.
你根本不想玩
Now come on. You said you had an "o."
来嘛 你说你有O的
Do you--do you have an--an "r"?
你有R吗
You could spell "rumor." Mnh-mnh.
这就能拼出Rumor了啊
Okay, let me see your letters.
让我看看你手上有什么字母
Oh, look at that. You have a "t." So?
看 你有一个T 所以呢
So you can spell "tumor."
所以你就能拼出Tumor(肿瘤)了
I don't want you staring at the word "tumor."
我不想让你看见肿瘤这个单词啊
Robert... Do you think that I have forgotten
罗伯特 你以为我忘了
That I have cancer?
我患了癌症吗
Oh, I had kevin reschedule tomorrow's press conference
我让凯文重新安排记者招待会的时间了
In case the chemo takes longer than they say.
我怕化疗花的时间太长了
Oh, no, no, no. You don't-- You don't have to do that,
不不 你不用这样的
Because, uh, I'm gonna be fine.
我会没事的
No, it's your first time. I should be there.
你第一次做化疗 我该去的
No, sorry. I've already decided
对不起 我已经决定了
That you are not gonna be my chemo buddy. Wwwell, who is?
让别人陪我做化疗 让谁啊
I don't know. I have a whole gaggle of family members
现在还不知道 不过我有一大家子
Just waiting in line.
排着队的等着陪我去呢
But you, my friend,
但是你呢
You are gonna be concentrating on the campaign.
你得把精力集中在竞选上
What has happened to you?
你到底怎么了
I mean, you didn't even want me in this race,
前不久还不想让我竞选呢
And now I want to be there for you--
现在我想陪你了...
You're gonna be there for me.
你会陪着我的啊
You're running for governor. You're not going to the moon.
你是去竞选 又不是去登月
And besides,
而且
The last thing I need is you quitting on my account.
我最不希望的就是你放弃了我
Okay.
好的
Can I at least quit this game?
那我能至少放弃这个游戏吗
Yes. You can.
可以
Excuse me, Dr. Condon?
打搅一下 康顿医生
Yes?
什么事
I'm, uh, justin. Justin walker.
我是贾斯汀·沃克
I'm sorry. Office hours don't start until 1:00.
抱歉 我一点才开门
You know what? This will only take a second.
我只想跟你说几句话
Okay. I've been reading up
我最近在读你做的
On the cancer research you've been doing,
关于癌症的研究
And I know it's a bit late, but I was wondering
我知道有些晚 但是我想
If I could possibly join your team?
加入你的小组
My assistant positions were filled a month ago.
我的助理职位一个月前就有人了
I know. And I know this would be making an exception.
我知道 我想请你破例一次
Well, even if I could,
就算我破例收你
My grant funding only allows a certain number of students.
我的研究经费也只够固定数目的学生
Okay, you know what? I'd, uh, I'd volunteer.
那我就做义工
I'd, uh, I'd work for free. Uh, what year are you?
我不用经费 你在读几年级
First. You know, in my experience,
一年级 就我的经验来看
It's better not to rush into specializing.
第一年还是不要专精一门的好
You might want to take a year or two,
花个一两年时间
Make sure oncology's what you really want to do. No, it is.
确定了自己真的想做肿瘤医生 我确定了
Look, I'll, uh, I'll do anything.
让我做什么都行
I'll, uh, empty your trash. I'll sweep the floors.
我帮你倒垃圾 帮你扫地都行
I can, uh, offer you a pen that works. Here you go.
当你需要用笔的时候就送上一支
What was your name again? Justin walker.
你叫什么名来着 贾斯汀·沃克
I'll think about it, justin.
我会考虑的 贾斯汀
Thank you. Thank you. Um, I won't disappoint you.
多谢了 我不会让你失望的
Sorry I'm late.
对不起我来晚了
Where are we? We?
我们进行到哪了 我们?
Yeah. You mean me.
你说我自己吧
Okay. That's all right. We'll catch up.
没关系 我们会赶上的
I was trying to get an internship with Dr. Condon.
我刚才在跟康顿医生谈实习的事情
But you barely got this under control.
你连这个都搞定不了
Look, I can handle this.
我可以的
Look, I told you. I'm not gonna get dragged down
我跟你说过 我可不会
By your unfocused, naive approach to medical school.
被你的不投入不成熟拖下水
Look, I told you I can handle this.
我跟你说了 我能搞定
All right, carter?
行吧 卡特
Carter. Unbelievable.
卡特 真难以置信
I know this is probably
我知道
Not what you're in the mood for,
你很可能没这个心情
But, uh, rebecca and I are gonna look at wedding venues today.
瑞贝卡和我今天去看婚礼会场
I would so love to,
我真想去啊
But I can't today.
不过今天去不了
It's, um, kitty's first chemo treatment,
今天是凯蒂第一次做化疗
And I have to be there.
我一定得去
She hates hospitals, and she hates needles,
她既恐医院 又恐针的
And it's--it's gonna be a very rough day. She needs me.
她一定不好过 我得陪着她
Of course. Besides that,
当然了 而且
I really don't want to intrude on your mother-daughter time.
我也不想打搅你们母女俩
Please, we're going to be in-laws soon enough.
什么话 我们都要成一家人了
We would love to have you with us.
你要是能来就好了
Thank you, holly. I really appreciate that.
谢谢你 赫莉 感谢你邀请我
Okay, bye. Holly, you wanted to see me.
好的 拜拜 赫莉 你刚才找我
Uh, yeah.
是的
I want you to follow up a line on a juice broker.
我需要你再找个果汁经销商
Mm. I think I have finally located a supply of cheap wine
我已经找到了价格便宜的供酒商
That we can use to make our blend.
这样我们就能做出自己的产品了
I would do this myself, but I have promised rebecca
我想自己找的 但是我答应了瑞贝卡
That we would look at wedding venues today.
今天去看婚礼会场
Okay, but don't you think we should wait
好的 但是你不觉得我们应该
Until sarah gets back to work?
等到莎拉回来再决定吗
I mean, she needs to weigh in on the possibility
她应该权衡下我们是否该
Of a low-budget or a second line plan.
卖♥♥低价酒或开第二条产品线
And who knows? She might have found something in france.
谁知道呢 可能她在法国有所发现
Well, we need the revenue now.
我们现在得要收入啊
We need to put this deal into motion with the broker today.
今天我们就得跟中间人说好了
Okay, well, how do you know
我们怎么知道
People are gonna buy this $2.99 swill, holly?
顾客就会买♥♥这2.99美元的酒呢
In this economy,
经济这么不景气
People will buy it if we market it correctly.
如果我们营销做的好 顾客就会买♥♥
And if you give them a lottery ticket
那你再附送彩票吧
To distract them from the taste.
顾客就会不在乎口感了
You know what, saul? Forget that I even asked.
索尔 你当我什么都没说好了
If that's the way you want to leave it, that's fine with me.
你想怎么样就怎么样吧 我无所谓
No, what I want is to generate new revenue now.
我现在只想着能创收
We have no idea how long it's gonna be
谁知道顾客们什么时候
Before people are willing to buy high-end products again.
才会重新考虑购买♥♥高端产品呢
And quite frankly, we can't afford to wait.
坦白说 我们也等不起
What, are we having company?
咱家要开店吗
No. No. I just want to be prepared.
没没 我只是稍微准备下
We don't know how you'll feel after this first treatment.
不知道你第一次做完化疗会什么感觉
So I made all your favorites. I made tapioca pudding.
所以我就做了你喜欢的 我做了木薯布丁
I made fresh banana bread, lots of p--
我做了香蕉面包 还有...
No, no, don't, don't. Don't--don't drink that.
别别 别喝那个
You don't want any of that. No, no, no.
怎么能喝那个呢
Look, I made you a protein drink,
我给你做了蛋白粉饮料
Because they say you shouldn't go there on an empty stomach.
他们说不能让你空着肚子去
Empty stomach. Yeah, right.
对啊 不能空肚子
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表