剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
But your boyfriend came there to show you his support
但是你男朋友却过来支持你
because he... must love you or like you a lot.
因为他 肯定很爱你 或者非常喜欢你
More importantly, I think he likes himself.
更重要的是 我想他喜欢自己这样
And you know what?
而且你知道吗
Finding someone like that is the holy grail of relationships.
能找到这样的人 你还妄想什么呢
I'm an idiot.
我是个白♥痴♥
You know what? Simon's an idiot. I don't live in a box.
西蒙是个白♥痴♥ 我并没有生活在一个盒子里
Tell him.
那你告诉他
Tell him.
告诉他
All right. I will.
好吧 我会的
What are you doing?
你搞什么
S--I'm sorry. Look. I'm s--I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I... look, I've--I've put all the finalists up.
我 我把最后的人选贴在门上
I thought maybe we could throw darts at them.
我想也许我们能扔飞镖来决定
I don't think throwing darts at women's faces is a good idea.
我并不认为向女人脸上扔飞镖是个好主意
You were right. You were absolutely right.
你说的对 你说的完全正确
Any one of them would be great.
她们中任何一个都很棒
So please pick a dart.
所以请拿个飞镖
Wait. Is this a joke or does your O.C.D.
等等 这是开玩笑 还是因为没吃药
actually run on some sort of fuel that you're out of?
你的强迫症又发作了
No. I just realized
不是 我只是认识到了
that the way I've been approaching this...
我一直以来的这些做法
It's as if Caitlin here wins marathons
凯兰并不是因为长腿
because she has long legs.
才赢得马拉松的
Whereas really, at mile 22,
其实是因为 在跑到22英里
when everyone else is dropping,
其他人都放弃的时候
She digs deeper because someone in her life
她仍然坚持 因为她人生中有人教过她
taught her never to give up--
永远都不要放弃
set an example, made her that way.
为她树立榜样 把她教育成那样
Caitlin--any of those girls--
凯兰 她们中的任何一个女孩
they'll give us a healthy baby.
都会给我们一个健康的宝宝
Who that child turns out to be...
那个孩子将来会变成什么样
is up to us.
取决于我们的教导
That's what I'm excited about,
这正是让我兴奋的地方
Because I can't wait to see the result of us being dads.
因为我想看看我们父亲当得怎么样
Me neither.
我也是
On three?
数三秒
Yeah.
好
One... Two... three.
一 二 三
Maybe we should roll dice.
也许我们应该扔骰子来决定
Yeah.
好
Nora
诺拉
Come here. I want to show you something.
进来 我想让你看些东西
Now let's see.
我们看看
One, two, three, four, five. Right here.
一 二 三 四 五 就这了
This is the step where my son justin
这个台阶是我儿子贾斯汀
Split his head open when he was wasted out of his mind.
不留神把头撞破了的地方
And--and out there is the swimming pool
那边是游泳池
where my husband drowned on my daughter's birthday.
我丈夫在我女儿生日那天 淹死在那里
Up there in the very first bedroom
上面第一个卧室
Is where I'm nursing Kitty through chemo.
是凯蒂化疗时 我照顾她的地方
It's the very same bedroom that Sarah stayed in
莎拉刚离婚的那段时间
When she was going through her divorce.
也是待在那个卧室
And in there is the living room
那边是客厅
where my son Kevin married his partner Scotty.
我的儿子凯文 跟他的伴侣在那里结的婚
So this is the box I live in.
这就是我生活的盒子
It's not med school,
这里不像医学院
but it's not playing it safe either.
但也不是一个百分百安稳的地方
I shouldn't have said it like that.
我不该那样说的
You are right. I am hung up about our age difference.
你说的对 我对我们的年龄差很不安
You remind me of my husband.
你让我想起了我的丈夫
No.
不是
No, in a good way.
是好的方面
You're... you're charming and exciting
你有魅力 而且充满活力
And unpredictable, just like he was.
还跟他一样无法预知
The difference is, he didn't take me along for the ride.
区别在于 他并没有陪我走过多久
And I find it hard to believe you want to.
所以我很难相信 你会愿意
I do.
我愿意
Do you feel like everyone's watching us?
你有没有觉得大家都在看着我们
Yes.
是的
Let them watch.
让他们看吧
Holly.
赫莉
Jennifer Knox from the "Wine Spectator"
《品酒人》的詹妮弗·诺克斯
wants to do a feature on our coastal reserve...
想为我们的海滨秘酿做一♥期♥专题
for the next issue. How about that?
就在下一♥期♥上刊登 怎么样
Well, apparently, I have calls to return
显然 我还要给《美食与美酒》
from "Food & Wine"... Yes.
回电♥话♥ 是啊
And "bon appetit."
还有《津津有味》
That's wonderful.
太棒了
I have to say, holly, we're indebted to you.
我要说 赫莉 我们非常感谢你
You know, when a company goes through
你知道 当一个公♥司♥经历
the kind of crises we've been through,
像我们这样的危机
It's very easy to hunker down and stick to core values.
很容易会缩减规模 只保留核心业务
But what's really needed is an open mind, new ideas.
但真正有价值的 是开阔的思路 新点子
And that's what you did.
这正是你所有的
And that's why ojai is gonna prosper.
也正是为什么欧康会取得成功
And next time, I will have your back from the get-go.
下一次 我会从一开始就支持你
Holly Harper.
赫莉·海派尔
I'm sorry. What?
我没听错吧 什么
How could this have happened?
怎么会发生这种事
Oh, my god.
天啊
Holly, wh--
赫莉 为
That's all there is, Saul.
都流出来了 索尔
There's nothing left.
一滴也没剩下
I'm just making petit dejeuner.
我在做早餐
What's with the bag?
背个包做什么
I'm going home, Sarah.
我要回家了 莎拉
Oh, come on.
别这样
Listen, yesterday, I-I wanted to...
听我说 昨天 我昨晚想要
Talk to you last night, but--
跟你谈谈 但是
You and I can go on for years,
如果假装我们的差异无所谓
pretending the difference between us is not important,
我们可以继续很多年
But it is.
但那其实很重要
No, no. Listen, listen.
不 不 你听我说
I have a lot of baggage from my lousy marriage.
我因为之前糟糕的婚姻背了很大的包袱
But, um, I'm gonna shed it.
但是我会卸下来
I mean, consider it shed.
我是说 就当它不在了
Maybe I had to go through this whole, uh, label debacle--
那个酒标事件 也是我的问题
This is not about the label.
这不关酒标的事
Since I got here, you've been asking me,
自从我到展会上 你就一直在问我
what's my plan and all.
我有什么计划 还有很多
Oh, I know. And you don't have one.
我知道 你没有计划
And that's okay with me now.
但是这对我来说不重要了
And it's, uh...
而这
It's not easy for me to... let life unfold,
这对我来说不容易 去放任生活
But... i'm gonna try to do that.
但是 我会试着去那样做
That's easy for you to say.
你说起来容易
No, it's not, actually.
不 实际上不容易
I love you, Luc.
我爱你 卢克
I love you, too, Sarah.
我也爱你 莎拉
So put the bag down.
那么把包放下来
I don't want us to start hating each other.
我不想让我们开始恨对方
Oh, my god. You're breaking up with me.
天啊 你要跟我分手
Oh, I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you.
对不起 我并不想伤害你
No, I'm...
不是 我
My taxi. Um...
我的出租车
Here, this is for Paige and Coop.
这是给佩吉和库珀的
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh. I am gonna sleep until January.
我要睡到一月份
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表