剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Ryan.
莱恩
So, uh, where do I go? You're gonna do it?
我该去哪 你决定要做吗
I couldn't let another kid grow up without his mother.
我不能再让一个孩子失去母亲
That's great. Okay, you... you stay right here.
太好了 你 你先待在这里
And I'll... I'll... I'll have them page the doctor. Okay.
我去让他们呼叫医生
Okay. Well, let's go sit down.
太好了 来我们先坐下
Nora. Yeah?
诺拉 嗯
How did you stop hating him?
你怎么突然不恨他了
I don't know that I have stopped hating him.
我没觉得我不恨他了
But then...
只是
I haven't stopped loving him either.
我也爱他
Ryan, listen,
听着 莱恩
You have to surround yourself with people
你得学会亲近那些
who care about you.
真正关心你的人
And then one day, you'll wake up,
直到某天 你幡然觉醒
And it will just be a distant thought.
而恨意早已消散
It won't consume you anymore.
再也不会对你纠缠不休
I promise.
我保证
So when you were sleeping with
当你和那个传说中
he who shall not be named...
连名字都不能说的人上♥床♥时...
He wasn't voldemort.
他不是伏地魔[电影哈利波特人物]
We'll just call him the silver fox.
我们就叫他银狐吧
Do you see what you started, Sarah?
看看你做的好事吧 莎拉
Look, this story will not leave this family, okay?
这事就别说出去了 好吧
Trust me.
相信我
Oh, I'm sorry, but I don't trust any of you.
可惜 你们这帮人没一个可信的
Okay, and if you don't keep still,
好了 如果你再乱动的话
You're gonna look like lady gaga.
你就要变成雷帝嘎嘎了
I love lady gaga. Oh, she's a hack.
我爱雷帝嘎嘎 哦 她确实很雷
you're a hack. ooh, burn.
你才雷 哟 怒啦
What, are you gonna put me a full wrestling now?
怎样 想咬我啊
Oh, I can't believe I missed that fight.
可惜 我竟然错过了好戏
Will you... will you do a rematch for me?
你俩能再打一次给我看看吗
Any time may plays
随时奉陪
Come on. Can we get back to the silver fox, please?
各位 我们可以说回银狐了吧
Oh, I can't believe my sister's sexual party
天啊 真不敢相信老姐的性♥爱♥史
Is part of our country's history.
已经载入我国史册了
It wasn't all about the sex.
也不全是性♥爱♥
That part only lasted a month.
那只占了一个月而已
I think I was his muse.
我想我是他的缪斯
His muse? Oh, muse.
他的缪斯 噢 缪斯
Yes, his muse.
是啊 他的缪斯
I inspired him.
我激发了他无限灵感
Did he inspire you?
那他有激发你吗
Well, as a matter of fact, he did.
事实上 他有
He was the reason I got into broadcasting and think tanks.
我就是为了他才加入广播公♥司♥和智囊团的
Oh, there you go.
原来如此
Yeah, I mean, except for,
是啊 只不过
I went to washington to get into politics,
我当初去华盛顿是为了从政
You know, to be in the game.
在政坛混个风生水起
Ended up in the booth.
结果却进了录音室
You know, it's funny.
你知道吗 有趣的是
Today Robert asked me if I had any regrets
今天罗伯特问我有没有后悔
And I said no.
我回答没有
But I think maybe I do.
但其实我有
It's never too late, Kit.
来日方长 凯蒂
Mm. yeah, yeah, no.
嗯 不 不
But I probably should... get married first.
或许我应该先办完婚事
Yeah, not without your diva blush.
没错 但先得浓妆艳抹一下
There, doesn't she look beautiful? She does.
看 她漂亮吧 当然了
Unh... I'm gonna tell Robert you're ready.
我去通知罗伯特你准备好了
Okay, I'm gonna go get mama.
好 那我去接老妈
Are you sure you're okay with this?
你真的不介意吗
Oh, totally. I... I talked to Robert.
当然不介意 我和罗伯特谈过了
Rebecca and I are... are fine.
瑞贝卡和我都很好
How are you?
你呢
Are you scared?
你怕吗
Ah. I mean, we've already done it once.
我们之前已经经历过一次了
Not the marriage. The transplant.
我不是说结婚 是骨髓移植
Oh.
噢
Oh, well, yeah. Yeah. no, I'm really scared,
嗯 是的 我很怕
But I... I do believe it's the right thing to do.
但我坚信这是个正确的选择
You, on the other hand, don't look so sure.
但你看上去似乎有所顾虑
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
we were sworn to be relentlessly positive.
我们誓要积极面对的
But...
只是
You know, it's a major procedure. I know.
这是个大手术 我知道
Why do you think I'm getting married again?
不然我为什么要再次结婚呢
I mean, Robert keeps on insisting
虽然罗伯特一直坚持说
That it has nothing to do with the
我们再婚这事
possibility that I might die, but I might die
和我可能会死毫无关系 但我真有可能死去
Oh, Kitty, just please don't...
凯蒂 别说了
Oh, it is, though, Justin. it is. Of course it is.
事实就是如此 贾斯汀 真的
It's okay.
没关系的
I'm actually grateful
我心存感激
To have something to focus on other than
能把注意力转移到其他地方
all of this.
而不必面对这些
I love you.
我爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
You're gonna be okay.
你会挺过去的
I know. Don't worry.
我知道 别担心
All right.
好的
I'll see you in a couple minutes, all right?
我一会儿再来看你 好吗
Okay.
好的
You need a hand?
要我帮忙吗
Don't hit me.
别打我就行了
I'm so... you'd think I'd never done this before...
你认为我从来没干过这事吧
I mean, getting married
我是说 结婚
They say three's the charm. May I?
这才是其魅力所在嘛 我来吧
There you go.
好了
Not bad for a guy with a sprained wrist.
对于一个腕关节受伤的人 你看起来不错
Look, I owe you an apology... Yeah, screw it.
我应该跟你道歉的 别提了
You know, we were both under pressure. yeah,
我们两人压力都挺大的 是啊
which is when people show the true colors.
这种情况下 人最容易露出真面目
That's... that's why I didn't trust you,
我之所以怀疑你
Because if I were in your position,
因为 如果我处在你的位置上
I don't know what I would've done. you kidding me?
我不知道自己会做出什么事来 是吗
You took a swing at a guy that could kick your ass
你把一个比你强很多的人狠狠打了一顿
Defending your sister's honor.
就为了维护你姐姐
you're capable of anything. you know,
你什么事都做得出来 其实
I still think that fight was pretty even
我觉得我们两个不相上下
Kitty, repeat after me.
凯特 你跟着我说
I, Kitty, take you, Robert, to be my husband.
我 凯蒂 愿意再次嫁给罗伯特
I, Kitty, take you, Robert, to be my husband.
我 凯蒂 愿意再次嫁给罗伯特
Again.
再次
I, Robert, take you, Kitty, to be my wife again
我 罗伯特 愿意再次娶凯蒂为妻
To have and to hold from this day forward...
执子之手 与子偕老
To have and to hold from this day forward...
执子之手 与子偕老
For better or worse...
无论祸福
For better or for worse...
无论祸福
For richer or poorer...
无论贫富
For richer or poorer...
无论贫富
In sickness and in health...
无论生老病死
In sickness and in health...
无论生老病死
To love and to cherish...
不离不弃 相爱相依
To love and to cherish...
不离不弃 相爱相依
Till death do us part.
至死不渝
Till death do us part.
至死不渝
Nora.
诺拉
Oh, god. how is she?
她怎么样
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表