剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Damn it. What are you doing?
该死 你要做什么
Holly, come on. We need to talk about this.
赫莉 我们得谈一下这件事情
No, there's nothing to talk about.
不必了 没什么可谈的
It feels like you killed the tooth fairy.
看来你们干掉了牙仙女
Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
此时这个提议不错
I leave for ten minutes to get macadamia nuts,
我才离开十分钟去买♥♥坚果
and it's like you take away her will to live.
你们就已经把她搞得万念俱灰了
Do you think she's ever gonna come downstairs again?
你觉得她还会到楼下来吗
Maybe after we leave.
也许等我们走了以后吧
Well, not without a drink. Open that up.
先来一杯 开瓶子吧
You know, there is an argument to make
有人认为
That forcing somebody to see the truth of their lives,
强迫别人去直面生活的黑暗
No matter how bleak, is--is good.
这种做法有待商榷
Make it.
继续说
I'll get the wine glasses.
我去拿酒杯
Sarah, put that down.
莎拉 放下酒瓶子
No one is allowed to drink my wine
谁都不准喝我的酒
until everything is in the oven.
除非所有的东西都放进烤箱了
Right now we're behind schedule.
现在我们已经晚了
And, Sarah, you're wrong.
还有 莎拉 你错了
You have to care about the carrot.
你得关心胡萝卜
It's the carrots and onions and celery that ground us.
我们是靠胡萝卜 洋葱和芹菜活命的
Nothing is more basic than that.
道理就是那么简单
When the whole world is shifting and changing,
无论世界怎么变
you've gotta hold on to your carrots.
你也得依靠胡萝卜
Right now,I'm gonna chop these,
现在 我还要切胡萝卜
And nothing on earth is gonna stop me.
世界上任何势力都阻挠不了我
And if you don't want to help me, get out of my way.
不想帮忙的话 哪儿凉快哪儿待着去
Girls, in or out?
孩子们 帮还是不帮
Okay, mom. I'll live in your fantasy for a while.
好 妈 我就在你的幻想里活一会儿
It sure beats my reality hands down.
你的幻想已经击败我的现实观了
Yeah. Reality is all perception anyway.
没错 现实也是一种感觉而已
And I'm... I'm in.
我 还是帮吧
Open the booze.
开瓶子吧
You need to relax.
你得放松一下
He can't think this is an ambush.
你不能老觉得这是埋伏
The guy's a lying lowlife. Who cares?
那是个混♥蛋♥ 谁管他
Justin, watch the attitude.
贾斯汀 注意态度
We need a deal not a fistfight.
我们是要谈生意 不是打架
Well, look, if you were in legal circles,
如果你在律政圈里
I was known as "The greaser."
你会知道 我是出名的阻击手
They called you that to your face?
他们当面这样叫你吗
God, no.
当然没有
Lawyers aren't great with nicknames.
律师才不会对绰号♥感兴趣呢
The point is, when a deal got hung up,
我是说 当生意进行得不顺利的时候
I'd be called in to smooth it out and make it work.
别人就会请我去摆平它
Maybe when you didn't have a personal grudge going in.
也许你应该不带个人恩怨
That's when I was at my best.
那样我的状态才最好
Fine. Be the greaser.
好 当你的阻击手吧
I will.
我会的
What is this, an ambush?
搞什么 埋伏吗
Hi, I'm kevin walker.
你好 我是凯文·沃克
I know who you are.
我知道你是什么来头
I've known you since the day you were born.
你出娘胎那天我就认识你了
I just didn't expect to see you here.
只是我没想到你会在这里冒出来
That's all.
如此而已
I bet.
我想也是
Your father was a shrewd businessman.
你老子当年是个强悍的商人
He and I hatched a lot of plans in this room.
他和我在这个房♥间里密谋过很多计划
If these walls could talk.
如果这些墙能说话
If they could talk,
如果他们能说话
he would've followed me to prison.
他们就得跟着我进大牢里了
Tell me why we're here.
请告诉我 为什么我们在谈
I thought we already had a deal.
我还以为我们谈妥生意了呢
Well,the situation's changed
情况变化了
Since you spoke with our mother and Holly.
因为你跟妈妈和赫莉谈过了
Thank you.
谢谢
Now we know why Justin's here.
现在我可知道为什么贾斯汀会来了
Oh, that's hilarious.
真风趣
It's interesting to see you here, Kevin.
能看到你在这很高兴 凯文
I know about Aaron Gans
我已经知道艾伦·甘斯的事了
if that's what you're looking for.
如果你是指这事的话
Your threats against our mother didn't work.
你对我们妈妈的威胁没用
She's fine.
她很好
We're all fine. Thank you.
我们都很好 谢谢
Is that your way of telling me the deal is off
你这样子是想告诉你生意不谈了吗
or did you just want me to know that
还是想让我知道
therapy is doing well?
心理治疗还顺利
It's our way of telling you,
我们是想告诉你
You've lost your leverage.
你的威胁已经不起作用了
And we're on equal footing with you.
我们和你是平等的
And why is that?
为什么
Because we're not selling you the company.
因为我们不卖♥♥了
That's right.
没错
And you have nothing left to blackmail us with.
你不能敲诈我们了
We found Narrow Lake.
我们找到了纳罗湖
Oh. Well, well, well.
好 好 好
Was it worth all the hoo-ha?
这样吓唬人管用吗
Obviously for you, and eventually we'll find out.
很明显对你管用 我们最终会发现的
But you could save us a lot of time and money.
但你能为我们省很多时间和资金
We're willing to offer you 20% gross profits
我们愿意给你20%的毛利
based on what the land will ultimately be worth.
但要按这块地的最终价值计算
All we want in exchange
我们要的只是
in exchange...
要的是
is for me to tell you what it is.
让我告诉你们那块地到底值什么
Yeah, and it's a win-win.
是 这可是双赢
Well, let's see how that works.
我们可以谈谈了
Let's just say that I'm interested.
我感兴趣了
20% seems well,it strikes me as low.
20%看起来少了点
That's all right. We're not inflexible.
没关系 可以多点儿
We could move up maybe two points.
可以提高两个点
All right.
好
Before we go any further with this...
在我们没能深入谈下去之前
What is it that you want to see--
你们到底想怎么样
Me walking outta here with my tail between my legs
看着在我把财富之门的钥匙给了你们之后
after handing you the key to a fortune--
夹着尾巴滚出去吗
All right, you can walk out of here anyway you want.
拉倒 想滚就滚
This is a business transaction. Nothing more,nothing less.
这就是生意 就那么回事儿
You no longer have the power to tear our family apart.
你再也不能把离间我的家庭
Just for the record, I was only a middle man
先说一下 在艾伦那件事中
on that thing with the kid.
我只不过是个中间人
Your father called the shots.
你♥爸♥才是那个说了算的人
I understand you were just his stooge...
我知道你只是个爪牙
Kevin, Kevin
凯文 凯文
But it was always about william walker and nothing else.
一切威廉·沃克搞出来的 没别人了
He sold me out just to protect himself and his investments.
他出♥卖♥♥♥了我 是为了保护自己 保护投资
Your father didn't tell you because you were weak...
你♥爸♥没告诉你 是因为你很懦弱
because you were too fragile, Kevin.
是因为你太经不起打击
He was afraid you'd fall apart.
他怕你受不了
Okay, you know what, kids?
孩子 你知道吗
I'm not having fun anymore.
我觉得没意思了
The deal is off.
生意不谈了
I only came here to see what you clowns
我来这里只是为了看看你们这些小丑
could possibly have to say.
还能说什么
You think that I would buy anything
你以为我会在
without knowing the liabilities?
不了解资产负债的情况下出手吗
I know about your debt.
我知道你欠了很多钱
Then you'd know we were out of it.
那你也知道我们还清了
For now. So maybe you don't go broke this week.
暂时而已 也许你们这个星期不会破产
It'll happen next month or maybe six months from now.
但是下个月或者半年之后总会破产
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表