剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Okay, well, be quick about it,
那么 快点说
because I've got Sarah on the other line.
我正跟莎拉通着话呢
Okay, when you were pregnant,
好吧 你怀孕的时候
what was your H.C.G. level?
你的H.C.G.水平是多少
What? Kevin, I can't hear you?
什么 凯文 我听不清
I have to be quiet. I promised Scotty I wouldn't go online,
我得小声说 答应斯科特不会上网查的
but I can't stop reading these forums.
但就是控制不住要看这些论♥坛♥
Your H.C.G. Level, what was it?
你的H.C.G.水平 是多少
I don't know. I just peed on a stick.
我不知道 就做了尿检
Ours is 53. Michelle's going for a second test today,
我们的是53 米歇尔今天要去复检
but it has to be double.
该翻倍的
You know, it would be so much easier if we were straight?
知道吗 如果我们是直男就能容易点吗
We'd just do a daily boob check and see if she was pregnant or not.
每天检查一下乳♥房♥♥看看有没有怀孕就好了
Oh, my God.
老天
That's it. What's it?
原来是这样 哪样
I gotta go. Wait...
我要挂了 等等
Sarah...
莎拉
Did you just tell me that, um, you haven't gotten your period yet?
你刚才告诉我你的大姨妈还没来吗
No. And it's not helping things.
没来 说这个没用
Right. Because you know what? You and I are on the same cycle,
没错 你知道吗 我们俩的周期相同
and I got mine, like, a week and a half ago, so you are late.
我的大概一周半前来了 所以你的迟了
You are very, very late. Really?
非常非常迟 真的吗
Yeah. You haven't been this emotional
没错 自从你上次怀库珀以后
since you were pregnant with Cooper.
你还没有这么感情用事过
Kitty, the love of my life
凯蒂 我此生挚爱正要离开我
is moving to the other side of the world.
去世界的另一头
Besides, come on, I'm 43.
再说了 我都43了
I'm more likely to be perimenopausal than I am to be pregnant.
比起怀孕 更可能是绝经期综合征
Oh, please. You know what?
行了 你知道吗
People get pregnant in their 40s all the time.
40岁的人怀孕的多了
Well, not me... not me,
不是我 不是我罢了
because I happen to be - part of the catastrophe couple, but you...
就因为我不幸是悲情妻子 不过你
Kitty, I'm not having this conversation.
凯蒂 我不谈这个
Oh, my God. This is gonna be so much fun.
天呐 太有意思了
This is perfect.
完美
This is... Evan's gonna have a new little playmate. It's...
埃文就要有个小小玩伴了
Okay. Good-bye.
够了 再见
Hello? Sarah!
喂 莎拉
If you just called Michelle at this hour
要是你这个时间给米歇尔打电♥话♥
to have her assess the tenderness
让她检查乳♥房♥♥有无胀感
of her breasts again, I'm gonna kill you.
我会杀了你的
I'm not even on the phone.
我都没打电♥话♥
You are googling H.C.G. Levels, aren't you?
你在谷歌♥上查H.C.G.水平呢 不是吗
Well, it's better than what
总比大多数人在闲暇时间里
most people do at odd hours on a computer.
上网做无聊的事要好得多了吧
Well, did you know 73% of people
你知道有73%的人在植入
10 days post-transfer
10天后的HCG值为53
who get a 53 end up with a B.F.N.?
而最后的检查结果是阴性
Big fat negative. Kevin.
验孕呈阴性 凯文
What? You heard what the doctor said.
怎么了 你听见医生怎么说的了
We're supposed to stay off the Internet.
我们得远离网络
Our situation is unique to us.
我们现在的情况很特别
Everybody's results are gonna be different.
每个人的结果都是不一样的
I heard the doctor. Okay.
我听见医生说的了 好吧
Well, then why don't you look up movie times?
不如查查电影上映时间吧
It'll take our mind off things until Michelle calls.
在米歇尔打来电♥话♥之前 转移下注意力
Okay, fine. What do you want to see?
好吧 好吧 你想看什么
Want to go to a psychic?
想不想去找个灵媒
How's that gonna take things off our mind?
那个又怎么能让我们不再想这事呢
What, you want to ask a stranger if she thinks we're pregnant?
你想去问个陌生人我们是不是有小孩了
No, but, you know, it'd be fun.
不是 但是 这很有意思
Ms. Nadine... world renowned...
纳丁女士 世界闻名
Psychic to the stars.
明星灵煤
World renowned?
世界闻名
Why do you want to know the gory details?
你们为什么想知道那么血腥的细节呢
Because, mother, you could've been killed.
因为 妈妈 你差点就死了
Now we just want to know what happened. That's all.
现在 我们只想知道发生了什么
Fine. I left Chicago...
好吧 我离开了芝加哥
Chicago? Oh, no, mother. This is Los Angeles.
芝加哥 不 妈妈 这里是洛杉矶
The show, you morons. The musical "Chicago"?
是演出 傻孩子 音乐剧《芝加哥》
Eunice and I went with her senior citizens group.
尤妮斯和我跟着她的老人团一起去的
Now if we could just please
现在能不能把这该死的
fill out this damn form so that I can get home.
表格填完 然后我就能回家了
Mom, the doctor said that you couldn't remember anything about what happened,
妈 医生说你对发生的事一无所知
so... What's going on?
所以 怎么回事
Nothing, mommy. We're worried about you. That's all.
没什么 妈妈 我们只是担心你
You should honestly try to call us
你想来城里的时候
when you're thinking of coming to town.
该打电♥话♥告诉我们一声啊
Well, Saul knew I was here.
索尔知道我在这啊
Well, only because he happened to call you.
那是因为他正好给你打了电♥话♥
At least someone calls me.
至少有人给我打了电♥话♥
Yeah.
是啊
We have to think about the future, mom.
我们得为将来想想 妈妈
What about it?
怎么了
Nora.
诺拉
Mother, listen.
妈妈 听着
The doctors... they feel that
医生 他们觉得
you shouldn't be living by yourself any longer.
你不应该再一个人住了
Why, because I sprained my ankle?
为什么 就因为我扭伤了脚
No, because apparently,
不是 因为很明显
you were in the middle of the road
你当时都走到路中间了
and didn't even know it, mother.
你却不自知 妈妈
They said that you weren't yourself for hours,
医生说 那几个小时你精神失常
and they're worried that this could happen again.
他们担心还有可能再发生
I lose my way for a couple of hours
我只不过在一个陌生的城市里
in a city I don't know,
迷路了几个小时
and you want to box me up and send me to a nursing home?
然后你们就想把我关起来送到养老院
That's where this is headed, right?
这就是你们想说的 对吗
Mom... Right?
妈妈 对吗
Mom, you need help.
妈妈 你需要帮助
Fine, Saul.
好吧 索尔
I'll move in with you.
我要搬过去和你住
I don't think so, mom.
不行啊 妈妈
My house is small, I have work,
我房♥子很小 而且我还有工作
and I just don't think you'd be happy there.
我觉得你在我那里不会过得开心
Mother, you can live with me.
妈妈 你可以和我住一起
Please, mother.
求你了 妈妈
Please live with me. I'd like that.
和我一起住吧 我很愿意
I would rather live in a nursing home.
我宁愿去养老院
Well...
好吧
Yes, I'm sorry you feel that way.
你这么想 我很遗憾
But you're coming home with me.
但是你必须得和我回家
We got the bread maker that we registered for.
我们收到了我们登记的面包机啦
The bread maker? Nice. Yeah.
面包机 真棒 是啊
Maybe we can have some bread parties.
也许我们能办个面包派对
Sounds like a good time.
听起来不错
Oh, Rebecca, where are we gonna put all this stuff?
瑞贝卡 我们该把这些东西放哪儿
Well... you know that little
你知道我喜欢的那个
bungalow above sunset that I fell in love with?
能看日落的小平房♥吗
The one you took a picture of and is now your screen saver?
就是你拍了照片还做屏保的那个
Yes, that one. It's for sale.
是的 就是那个 现在正在出♥售♥
I'm just saying.
我只是说说
Yeah, I was thinking more along the lines of extra shelving.
我只是想买♥♥个类似置物架的东西
Because maybe you forgot, I'm flat broke...
你可能忘了 我一贫如洗啊
And you just sunk millions into
而且你刚刚把几百万
our family business. No, I know, I know, I know.
投进了家族企业里 不是 我知道
I'm just fantasizing for a moment.
我只是在YY而已
We'll definitely get some shelves.
我们确实得买♥♥几个置物架
What?
怎么了
A buddy in my unit in Iraq was,
伊战和我同一个部队的一个兄弟
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表