剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
I mean, I--I'm not punishing you for lying to me.
我都没有因为你骗我而惩罚你
I'm not punishing you.
我没有惩罚你
You know, Robert, I want to make our marriage work.
你知道吗 罗伯特 我想挽回咱俩的婚姻
I really do.
我真的想
But if you don't...
可如果你不想...
No, I...
不是 我
I am just looking for something,
我只是还在寻找一些
For some... spark
火花
To tell me that we have a chance.
让我知道我们还有机会
And?
结果呢
So far, I'm not seeing it.
到目前为止 我还没发现
I got him. No, he probably has a fever.
我去哄他 不用 他可能发烧了
Hard to believe there's two white baby grand pianos
难以置信 在洛杉矶居然有两架白色
In Los Angeles.
精巧型平台钢琴
Lovely, right?
很漂亮吧
Yes. Uh, holly, I don't want to say anything,
是啊 赫莉 我不想指手画脚
But your party planner person is in my stairway.
但你的派对策划人在我家楼梯上
He seems to be taking down all my family photos.
他似乎想拿掉我所有全家照
He could just hide them under--
他可以直接把它们藏在...
You don't have to worry about your photographs.
别担心你的照片
They're gonna take care of them. Um, excuse me.
他们会处理好的 打扰一下
Could you please move this table into the garage?
请把这桌子移到车♥库♥去好吗
No, you can't move my dining room table out into the garage.
不行 你不能把我的餐桌移到车♥库♥去
We need the room so we can mingle.
我们需要空间 这样宾客才能交流
Holly, people have been successfully mingling
赫莉 这个房♥间已经开了几百次派对了
In this room for hundreds of parties.Trust me.
每次大家都能谈笑风生 相信我
Trust you? well, now isn't that hilarious?
相信你 这有点搞笑了吧
Seeing that you walked all over our agreement.
明明是你打破了我们的协议
What do you mean? I've been nothing but gracious..
你这是什么意思 我最大方了
Nora. Nora. Nora.
诺拉 诺拉 诺拉
There's a strange man out there rearranging furniture.
有个陌生人在外面重置家具
Mother, what are you doing here?
妈妈 你来这儿干啥
I thought I was invited.
我以为我是被邀请来的
Well, yes, you are invited. No, welcome.
当然 你当然被邀请了 欢迎
Mother, welcome. I'm so glad to see you.
妈妈 欢迎 见到你真开心
You look lovely. Yes, yes.
你看起来很漂亮 太好了 太好了
I just--I thought Saul was picking you up at the airport
我以为索尔会去机场接你
To take you to his place
带你去他那儿
So you could have a nap or a shower I'm not infirm.
休息下或是洗个澡 我可不是林黛玉
I am perfectly capable of taking a taxi,
我更乐意打的过来
And I don't want a nap. Who is this?
而且我也不想休息 这是谁呀
Holly Harper, mother of the bride.
赫莉·海派尔 新娘的母亲
Va-va-voom.
真高兴
Ida holden, grandmother of the groom.
艾达·霍顿 新郎的祖母
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Well, I can't wait for you to meet Rebecca, the--the bride.
我等不及想让你见见瑞贝卡了 新娘
She's so tall. she's beautiful.
她又高又漂亮
Oh, I'm sure she is. She has such a lovely mother.
我确信如此 她妈妈都这么漂亮
Nora, you've never told me.
诺拉 你还没告诉我
How did Justin and Rebecca meet?
贾斯汀和瑞贝卡是怎么认识的
Holly, I smell your cake burning. So do I.
赫莉 蛋糕好像烤焦了 我也闻到了
Yes. In the kitchen. In the kitchen.
是的 在厨房♥ 在厨房♥
I don't smell anything.
我什么味都没闻到
You will, mother. You will.
你会闻到的 妈妈 你会闻到的
You never told her?
你没跟她说过
I told my mother William had a mistress.
我告诉过我妈威廉有个情妇
I neglected to tell her the mistress' name,
但没告诉她情妇的名字
Much less the fact that we thought Rebecca
更别说我们曾以为瑞贝卡
Was Justin's sister for a while.
是贾斯汀妹妹这个事了
I can't conceive of how I will explain Ryan to her.
我还不知道怎么向她解释莱恩的事
So please, please, Holly, don't say anything.
所以拜托 拜托了 赫莉 啥也别说
Well, why would I say anything?
我怎么会说
It's not like I'd lead with, "hey, hi, I'm the mistress."
我不会到处宣扬"你好 我是那个情妇"
Okay, so Rebecca and Justin met at a bar.
好的 那么瑞贝卡和贾斯汀是在酒吧认识的
No, no, wait, wait, wait, no.
不行不行 等等 不行
That makes her sound too slutty.
这会让瑞贝卡听起来有点放荡
Well, How about mutual friends? Mutual friends
那么 朋友的朋友怎样 朋友的朋友
Nobody offered me anything to eat on the airplane.
我在飞机上啥也没吃
Mom Apparently I'm getting the same service here.
老妈 显然这儿也没啥可吃的
Oh, you must be exhausted. Come on.
您一定累坏了吧 来
Why don't you sit down? I've got some quiche in the oven.
来这儿坐会儿 烤箱里有些烤乳饼
I thought we were having cake.
我以为烤箱里的是蛋糕
I've never liked these stools.
我向来都不喜欢这些椅子
They're just too high for me.
对我来说太高了
You know, I prefer to sit at a proper table,
我更喜欢坐在一张高度适宜的桌子前
But two men just picked up your dining room table
但刚刚有两个人把你的餐桌
And walked away with it, Nora.
搬走了 诺拉
You shoulda told me.
你该告诉我的
You asked for a recommendation.
你要我推荐你
No, I asked for a letter of recommendation.
不对 我要的是推荐信
I didn't ask you to call three regents.
我没有要你给三个校委员打电♥话♥
Okay, well, the distinction is lost on me.
在我看来这没有区别
The distinction is, I'm in this program
区别是我进了这个项目
Not because I belong there,
并不是凭我的能力
But because my brother-in-law is a U.S. Senator.
而是因为我的姐夫是参议员
Well, don't kid yourself. Calls are made all the time.
别天真了 搭桥牵线是常有的事
I mean, they wouldn't have let you in
如果你不够资格
If you weren't qualified.
他们是不会录取你的
You should've seen my advisor's face.
你应该看看我导师的脸色
He practically told me I'm too dumb to be in this program.
其实他已经说我没资格进这个项目了
Now why would he say that?
他为啥那么说
Because apparently, I'm in way over my head.
明显是因为这个项目对我来说很难
Honestly, I think this guy wants me to flunk out
说实话 我觉得他想让我退学
So he can give my seat to someone who deserves it.
好把我的位置给真正有资格的人
Okay, now hold on.
好了 打住
I wouldn't have written the letter or made the calls
如果我认为你没有资格
If I didn't think you deserved it.
我是不会写信或打电♥话♥过去的
Okay, you've been a medic in two wars.
你在两场战争中做过医生
You've dealt with everything on the battlefield,
处理战场上发生的一切
From sucking chest wounds to amputations,
从简单的胸部伤口到截肢手术
And I don't think most of those science geeks can say that.
我不觉得这些科学怪人都可以做到
If it's the academics, then, you know,
如果是学术理论上的问题 你知道的
You gotta man up and work harder.
你再投入一些再刻苦一些就行了
Man up? You want me to... How am I supposed to man up
投入 你要我投入 我怎么投入
When all my professors resent my even being there?
所有教授都在为我的加入而不满
Justin, you're not gonna solve whatever's wrong here
贾斯汀 不停地责备我帮助了你
By continuing to blame me for helping you.
并不能解决问题
Well, maybe the problem is,
也许问题是
Whatever I have to "solve" isn't solvable.
我要解决的事都无法解决
Mm. His ears look fine.
他的耳朵没事
I think he's just teething. That's really good,
我想他只是在长牙 那就好
Because I thought maybe I had given him something.
因为我怕传给他什么病
I've been having this sort of...
我最近有点...
I don't know, this low-grade fever thing.
我也不知道 发低烧
You do look a little pale. How's your energy?
你脸色是有点苍白 你觉得精力如何
Oh, well, it's not as good as his.
不如他精力充沛
Any other symptoms?
有其它症状吗
My glands have been a little swollen,
腺体有点肿大
But--but that's just because I have allergies.
不过只是因为我过敏
When did this start?
什么时候开始的
Oh, I don't know.
不知道
How long has this been going on?
多长时间了
Maybe... maybe a month, maybe six weeks.
也许一个月 也许一个半月
That's a long time to feel sick.
那这不舒服的时间可有点长了
Yeah, it's weird.
是的 是有点怪
You know, I, um, I had mono once when I was 16,
我16岁时得过单细胞增多症
And it... it kind of feels like that.
这和那个感觉差不多
I doubt that's it, but you should have a blood test,
我觉得不是 不过你应该做个血液检查
Just to be sure. Really?
查清楚 真的吗
Do you think maybe you could save me some time
请问能不能帮我节约点时间
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表