剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Than you are a sandwich maker.
比你做三明治的手艺好
How have you been feeling lately?
你最近感觉怎么样
Any colds, flu?
有感冒着凉吗
No, no.
没有
Just a-a low-grade fever on and off
只是时不时发低烧
And a little fatigue.
还有一点儿疲倦
Mm-hmm. you've got some enlarged nods here and there.
你在这周围有一些大的硬块儿
But this one is big enough,
但这个有点异常
I'd like to take a closer look.
我得再检查一下
It's not bad.
不用担心
I just use a needle to take out a few cells.
我只是用针取一点细胞出来
I can do it here in the office.
我能在这里取细胞
I'd like to do it right away if you've got the time.
如果你有时间 我想马上做
Well, sure. sure.
当然可以
What--what exactly are you looking for in the cells?
你到底想检查什么呢
You know what? let's not jump ahead.
现在还不能妄下断论
I'll see you in a few minutes.
我马上回来
I have a-a... I have a baby boy at home.
我家里还有个小孩儿
I understand. I'll send gina in to get you ready.
我明白 我会派吉娜进来帮你准备
Good-bye, nora.
再见 诺拉
It's been enlightening, as always.
这次拜访还是一样让人回味
Oh, mother, please. can't I talk to you?
妈妈 别这样 我可以和你说几句吗
No, the taxi will be here in a minute.
不行 马上出租车就到了
look, I would like to apologize.
我想向你道歉
I-i came to your room last night,
我昨晚去你的房♥间
But all the lights were out.
但是你房♥里已经熄灯了
I took a pill.
因为我吃了安♥眠♥药♥
I have trouble sleeping when things are calm,
太安静了我反而无法入睡
So you can imagine.
你也能想象吧
Well, I have trouble sleeping, too.
我也睡得不好
Maybe I inherited that from you.
也许是你遗传给我的
Something else that's my fault.
这个也要怪我吗
That's not what I meant, honestly.
这绝非我本意
Mother, I just-- I've been so out of it.
妈妈 我最近情绪不稳定
I've been anxious and--and worried about my kids.
我为孩子们担心
I don't-- I don't know why.
我不知道为什么
I... maybe I just took that out on you.
也许这也是你的遗传
Mother, from the minute my kids were born,
妈妈 从我孩子们出生那一刻起
All I did was worry about them.
我全部精力都投♥注♥在他们身上
Hey, you know, this is gonna be
你知道吗
My ring's first picnic?
这将是我钻戒的第一次野餐之旅吧
I thought, surely this will stop when they get older.
我还以为他们长大后我就会少担心一点
But no.
但却不是这样
What I worry about has changed, but... I'm still worrying.
我担心的事情变了 但我还是在担心
I'm gonna need you to stay very still.
请你别动
Okay.
好的
And what good has all this worrying done?
这些担心又有什么用呢
None.
毫无用处
With or without it,
不管是否担心他们
My kids are doing just fine.
他们都过得很好
What did you make?
你做了什么吃的
What did I make? oh, I happened to make your favorite.
我恰好做了你最爱的
They're happy
他们快乐得活着
And they're fine.
也过得很好
You're gonna feel a little stick.
你会觉得稍有刺痛
I just need to learn to relax.
我应该学着如何放松
Rebecca!
瑞贝卡
I deserve to be happy.
我应该更快乐
Oh, I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉让你久等了
I just wanted to talk to the pathologist.
我只是想和病理师谈一下
Kitty...
凯蒂
It's, um, not good news.
恐怕这不是个好消息
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表