剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
And, of course, I would love the chance to be the biological father,
当然 我珍惜做一个生身父亲的机会
But that's not gonna make me a better dad.
但是那不会让我成为一个更好的父亲
What would make me a better dad
让我成为一个更好父亲的方法是
Is knowing it's not about me
想清楚这事不能仅仅考虑我的感受
Well, you know, it also means that no matter what,
你知道 这也意味着无论怎样
We are in this together...
我们都会共同面对的
Which is why
也正因此我才希望
I want to use one of yours and one of mine.
植入的两个受精卵 一个是你的 一个是我的
No. It's too much of a risk. Biology isn't fair
不 这太冒险了 生物学可不公平
That doesn't mean that we can't be.
但那并不意味着我们也不能
Really?
真的吗
Okay.
好吧
Nora, you--you didn't have to do all this.
诺拉 你不必做这些的
Well, I tried to be festive.
我只是试着更喜庆些
That's what I love about you.
我就爱你这点
You make everything special.
你让一切都变得很特别
I try.
我为此努力
Mom! Uh, We're in here, sweetie.
妈 我们在这 亲爱的
I just wanted to apologize for the...
我只是想道个歉
Simon.
西蒙
Hey, Sarah.
嗨 莎拉
I didn't realize.
我不知道你在这儿
I'm sorry, Mom. I'll come back.
对不起 妈 我待会儿再回来
Oh, No, sweetie. Don't go.
不要 亲爱的 不要走
We're just having lunch before Simon leaves town.
我们只是希望在西蒙走之前吃顿饭
Go on. Have a sandwich.
过来吧 吃个三明治
My daughter worries about me. It's silly.
我女儿担心我 傻孩子
All my kids--they worry about their old mom.
我的孩子们 他们都担心他们的老妈
I think it's sweet. It shows they care.
我认为这很好啊 这表示他们在乎
But you did disappear
但是你的确消失了很长时间
But like I told her,
但是就像我跟她说的那样
You had a perfectly reasonable explanation.
你有合情合理的原因
Well, it wasn't reasonable. It was crazy.
那不是合理 简直是疯狂
But crazy things happen.
但是疯狂的事情也不是不常见
Hmm. Simon had bone-break fever.
嗯 西蒙得过登革热
Wow. That sounds horrible.
听起来真可怕
Yes, it was.
是啊 很可怕
You should have stayed in Boca Raton.
你应该呆在伯克莱顿的
Boca?
伯克
Yes, He had to go there
是啊 他得先去那
Before he went down into the jungle.
然后才能进入丛林
Isn't that what you said?
你是这么说的吧
Mm-hmm. Anyway, let's get back to Boca.
总之 我们还是先说伯克吧
My friends who winter there say it's lovely.
我在那儿过冬的朋友说那地方很美
Do you know Marilyn Weisman?
你认识玛丽莲·威丝曼吗
Marilyn Weisman?
玛丽莲·威丝曼
Actually, I didn't know Marilyn until yesterday.
实际上 我也是昨天才认识玛丽莲的
How about you, Simon?
你认识她吗 西蒙
Sure.
当然
Uh, We've met.
我们见过面
Ah. well, I was talking to Marilyn on the phone yesterday,
我昨天跟玛丽莲还在电♥话♥上聊了会儿
And guess what, Sarah.
猜怎么着 莎拉
Her daughter Rachel is the public defender in orange county,
她的女儿瑞秋是橘子郡的公设辩护人
And she went to law school with Kevin. No.
她和凯文一起上的法学院 不是吧
Yes. Oh, Wow. What a small world.
是的 这个世界真是小啊
Yes, isn't it? And the funny thing is,
是啊 就是这样啊 可笑的是
She says she knows you very well.
她说她跟你非常熟悉
Nora, Whatever she said
诺拉 不管她说过什么
And the two of you were quite serious with each other,
并且你们两个对对方都很认真
For a brief time not too long ago.
就在不久前的一段时间里
Just friends.
只是朋友关系
Friends? Or is she another investor?
朋友吗 还是她也是一个投资人
Ooh. The plot thickens.
故事越来越复杂了
You are both very photogenic, might I add.
你们两个都很上镜 我或许该这么说
Maybe I should go
也许我该走了
Sit.
坐下
Marilyn invested a very large sum of money
玛丽莲投资了一大笔钱
In one of Simon's causes
给西蒙的一个项目
And then woke up to an empty bed
醒来后发现枕边人消失不见
And a big, empty bank account
银行账户也空空如也
Nora, you're not gonna believe this--
诺拉 你不会相信这个的
You're right. I don't believe it.
你说对了 我不信
You're a liar, and somehow
你个骗子 而且不知什么原因
I didn't see it, which is crazy,
我竟然没看出来 真是疯狂
Because I was married to one for 40 years.
因为我跟一个骗子在一起生活了40年
Ooh. That's not Marilyn Weisman,
不是玛丽莲·威丝曼吧
Is it, Mom?
是吗 妈妈
No, I don't think so.
不是 我可不这样认为
I think that's probably detective Tanner.
我认为那很可能是塔纳警探
You--you called the police?
你 你把警♥察♥叫来了
Marilyn did.
玛丽莲叫的
Gosh, I'm so sorry about those charges she's filed.
我很遗憾她对你提出了那些控告
Nora. Nora. Please--
诺拉 诺拉 求你了
I really wouldn't keep detective Tanner waiting
我真的不想让塔纳警探再等了
If I were you. Take a sandwich.
如果我是你的话 就拿个三明治走人
God.
天啊
Mom, That was like-- That was incredible.
妈妈 那真 真是不可思议啊
You were like a Bond girl.
你就像个邦女郎
Not a Bond girl.
不是邦女郎
I was like Bond, not his girl.
我就像邦德 不是邦女郎
Nora, I was terrified back there.
诺拉 我在后面吓坏了
There's the Bond girl.
这才是邦女郎
I called Saul to come here
我给索尔打电♥话♥让他过来
In case there was trouble.
以防有什么麻烦
I had my finger on the alarm's panic button
我的手指一直按在警报器上
But the whole time I was there.
但是却一直没派上用场
Mom, I am in awe of you.
妈妈 我真崇拜你
Well, Sarah, You're not the only
好了 莎拉 你不是唯一一个
One who knows how to google
知道怎么用谷歌♥的人
You okay, sweetheart?
你没事吧 亲爱的?
Yes, I'm fine. I'm fine. It was very satisfying.
我没事 我没事 大快人心
Saul, Pass me my phone.
索尔 把电♥话♥递给我
Who are you calling?
你要给谁打电♥话♥?
Kitty. Come on.
凯蒂 快点吧
This is the stuff that legends are made of.
这真是经典啊
Kit, it's Sarah. listen, um, press conference.
凯蒂 我是莎拉 听着 重大新闻
I'll wait while you get everybody.
我等着 你赶快把人召集齐了
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表