剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表
Didn't you hear me honking at you?
你没听到我一直对你按喇叭吗
You know, Rebecca, this is not funny.
瑞贝卡 这不是在搞笑的
It is the worst-case scenario.
这是最糟的情况了
Do you understand
你意识到
that you may never see a penny of that money again?
你那些钱可能会打水漂吗
I wish I had never accepted it.
我真希望我从没接受过这笔钱
Mom, I wanted to do this. This is my problem.
妈妈 我想这么做 这是我的问题
It's not your problem. You just got married.
这不是你的问题 你才刚结婚
You and Justin are gonna want to have kids,
你和贾斯汀要养孩子
You're gonna want to buy things. What are you talking about?
你们要买♥♥东西 你在说什么
The future.
你们的未来
You are gonna look back and you're gonna think,
有一天你回顾往事时 你会想
how the hell could my mom have been so irresponsible?
我妈妈怎么能这么没责任感
Mom, that is ridiculous.
妈妈 这太可笑了
I'm not 10 years old.
我已经不是十岁小孩了
I understand consequences.
我知道后果
If something goes wrong, it will be my responsibility.
如果有什么差错 那是我的责任
I'm not going to blame you.
我不会怪你的
If I lose you again...
如果我再次失去你
Mom.
妈妈
You remember, you used to hold me like this
记得吗 你过去常这样抱着我
and you would tell me
你会和我说
that you would always be there for me?
你会一直陪着我
Right.
是的
Well, now it's my turn to tell you that.
现在轮到我这么说了
Don't worry.
别担心
Guess I missed the party.
我猜我错过晚宴了
I understand.
我理解
Do you want me to get the Scotch
你要我拿点苏格兰威士忌
Or will that be enough? Let's see how it goes.
还是那些就够了 先这些吧
You know I saw York. Yes,I know.
你知道我去见约克了 是的
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I don't know how I feel right now.
我不知道我现在在想什么
I was out there driving around,
我一直开着车
not knowing where to go.
不知道去哪儿
So what do I do?
猜猜我做了什么
I come to the last person I want to see.
我来见我最不愿见的人
So you tell me, what does that say?
你告诉我这意味着什么
I'm gonna ask you something now,
我要问你点事
and you have to tell me the truth.
你必须坦白告诉我
Did dad think I was weak?
爸爸觉得我很懦弱吗
Is that why you didn't tell me?
这就是你们不告诉我的原因吗
Kevin,you were...
凯文 你那时很
Sensitive.
敏感
You were...
你很
Tender...
温柔
Not weak.
不是懦弱
I think he was afraid of you.
我觉得他是害怕你
He...
他
Never knew who he was,
从来不知道他是谁
and you were so there and on the surface,
你却总是清楚自己的想法
so ready, willing and wanting to know yourself.
总是那么愿意 那么渴望地去了解自己
I didn't know myself, mom.
我不了解自己 妈妈
Do you know why I hit Aaron that night?
你知道为什么那晚我打了艾伦
Because he tried to kiss me.
因为他想吻我
And I wanted to kiss him back,
我想回吻他
but I was so scared of the way I was feeling.
但我真的很害怕这种念头
I didn't want anyone to know.
我不想让任何人知道
I knew.
我明白
I knew you were gay. I think I always knew.
我知道你是同性恋 我一直知道
I was just waiting for you to find out.
我只是在等你自己去发现
And then Aaron came along, and...
然后艾伦来了
Your face would light up when you talked about him,
每次你和他说话 你就非常开心
And you always talked about him.
你总是在讲他的事
And I thought you were in love with him.
我以为你爱上了他
Is that why you didn't tell me...
这是你不告诉我的原因
Cause you thought I loved him?
因为你觉得我爱上了他
No.
不
I was afraid for you.
我是担心你
The world was different then.
那时的世界和现在不同
It was a lot less tolerant and...
很多事都是不允许的
I just knew your life would be harder
我知道你的生活比起
than your brothers' and sisters'.
你的兄弟姐妹会更艰辛
I didn't want you to have to deal with anything
在你做好准备前
Before you were ready to deal with it.
我不想你操心任何事
It's funny. We were both scared of the same thing.
真好笑 我们担心的是同一件事
Me.
我
And we didn't need to be. Look at you.
但是我们都没有必要 看看你
Don't.
别说了
You're so brave.
你很勇敢
Thank you for being brave enough
谢谢你今晚能鼓足勇气
to talk to me tonight.
来和我谈话
I wish I had been brave enough
我希望我之前也能
to tell you about Aaron a long time ago.
勇敢地告诉你艾伦的事
But I wasn't.
但我没有
So now what can I do? How can I help you?
我现在能做什么 怎么样才能帮你
It's gonna take a long time for me to deal with this.
我真的要花很长时间才能释怀
But I want to talk about it.
但是我想好好谈谈
I do.
我真的想
Then that's what we'll do. We'll talk.
我们就这么办 我们谈谈
Sarah.
莎拉
Luc, wh-what are you doing here?
卢克 你在这儿做什么
Well, I'm here for Kevin's birthday party.
我来参加凯文的生日聚会
And I'm sorry. I didn't mean to torture you with the boxes.
我很抱歉 我并不是想让你不安
I unpacked them all. Everything is back where it was.
我把箱子都拆封了 一切都没变
No, listen. You're still leaving.
不 你还是会走的
You're... You're just gonna have to pack them again.
你总得再次收拾行李
No. I'm leaving everything here.
不 我把所有东西都留在这儿了
When I leave, it's without luggage.
当我走时 我不会带任何行李
That way I won't have to bring it all back.
这样我就不用再带回来了
No, Luc, you cannot get on a plane
卢克 你不能不带行李
with a one-way ticket and no luggage.
买♥♥张单程机票就一走了之
They're gonna think you're a terrorist.
他们会认为你是个恐♥怖♥主♥义♥者的
Not if I buy a round-trip ticket.
除非我买♥♥的是往返机票
Sarah, I'm...
莎拉
I'm coming home.
我会回来的
Thanks for meeting me at the office.
谢谢你来办公室见我
Well,you're welcome.
不客气
How was Kevin's party? Was it a complete disaster?
凯文的生日晚宴如何 完全是场灾难吧
No. No,actually, it was an incomplete disaster.
不 实际上是个不完整的灾难
What--what exactly are we doing here, darling?
亲爱的 我们到这儿来是干嘛
Are you a-a spy now or is this a-a covert op?
你是间谍吗 在执行秘密任务吗
I didn't get the job.
我没得到那份工作
sorry.
抱歉
Oh,that...
这个
I'm really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I didn't get it because of my heart.
是因为我心脏的缘故
The arrhythmia.
心律失常
My resting heart rate exceeds their criteria.
我的静息心率超过了他们的标准
Is there anything that you can do?
不能想想别的办法吗
No.
没有
It is what it is. You should answer that.
事实就是如此 你该接这通电♥话♥
Hi, mom.
喂 妈
Really?
真的吗
Yes, yes, we will. We will try.
好的 我们回去 我们尽量
Okay. Bye.
好的 拜
What is it? Well, Kevin's at my mom's house.
什么事 凯文在妈妈家
Apparently, the dinner is back on,
显然 晚饭还是要吃
and everybody's going back over there,
大家都回那儿去了
but we do not have to go.
但我们不是非得去
剧集 | 兄弟姐妹(2006) | 导航列表